From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:12 am

She rolled her eyes and nuzzled him, purring loudly, her tail lashing off and on, her head turning as she watched the kits, their son was stuck under his sisters as the pair fought one another, Lavenderstar rolled her eyes and separated the kits, letting them nurse more.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:07 am

Birchwing buried his muzzle into her fur. "And here I thought I was the clan mousebrain fir pushing you away, there's only one of who can take that title and it's me." Purring teasingly, he wrapped his tail tightly around hers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 pm

"You'll always be my true mate" She mewed and rubbed against him, her tail curling with his, "It was my fault... I chose the wrong deputy" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:40 pm

"He and I argued over who was deputy, and who was your rightful mate." Birchwing replied. "I decided I'd had enough of it and was just gonna come and claim you for myself. So here I am." Her mate replied, licking her ear softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:33 pm

"What happened?" She whimpered and lapped at his chin softly, pressing close to her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Eventually, Birchwing returned to the den, walking in and promptly plopping himself down to cuddle with his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:24 pm

The she-cat pinned her ears and she looked up where she heard the voices, letting out a sigh, hoping Birchwing wasn't hurt in the process.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 pm

After Birchwing left, pawsteps were audible above Lavenderstar, followed by the two toms talking in hushed voices, each tinged with anger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 am

She jolted as she watched him and she whimpered, her ears drooped, backing up and she curled back up with her kits, trembling lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 am

"Take care of them." growled the tom, flicking his ears back in the direction of the kits.  "I'm going to settle things with Viperscar."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 am

She jolted at his growl and she whimpered as she watched her mate, "I-I knew you'd be back but... It was the only way to get him to do what I wanted" She whined to her mate, standing and stepping after him, the kits letting out loud distressed mewls as she moved from them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 5:26 am

Birchwing listened, then pinned his ears back, a soft growl rising from his throat as he stepped towards the den entrance.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 am

"Viperscar" She sighed, her head low, her ears drooped and she hid her face under her paws, "All he ever wanted was for me to suck him off... He'd come in at least once a day" She whimpered to her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 am

Birchwing's smile fell off of his face. "Who?" He questioned simply. Not angry at her, but angry at the tom who had stolen her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:07 am

"I... I had no choice... I had to take him as a mate for him to help run the clan while I was with the kits..." She whimpered to her mate, hiding her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:01 am

"Hm?" Birchwing mewled, pressing against her comfortingly as she looked away. "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 pm

The she-cat purred and curled with the kits again, immediately they began greedily suckling, "They opened their eyes yesterday and tried to walk" She purred, her purring loud and she rubbed against her mate, licking his cheek softly, before her ears drooped and she sighed, lowering her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:40 pm

Purring as they arrived in the nursery, Birchwing gave each of his kits a series of loving licks to the tips of their tiny heads, looking up at her once he was finished. "They're beautiful..." he purred loudly, pressing his undamaged flank against hers affectionately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:36 pm

The she-cat chuckled and purred, rubbing against her mate still, "We had three, a tom and two she-cats" She told him, "Like I said, our son looks identical to you, besides longer fur, and our daughters are a mix of our colours, with long fur" She chuckled, bluntly walking past Viperscar.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 11:26 pm

"Really?" Birchwing purred excitedly, ears perked. "How many did we have? What do they look like?" The tom was a whirlwind of questions as they reached the camp, where Viperscar watched with narrowed eyes from the leader's overlook.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:57 pm

She rubbed against him and licked at his nose, "Birchwing, I could have had an easier time healing than you" She mewed and nuzzled him, her ears perking and she stood, "Okay okay, lets go" She mewed, "Your son looks identical to you" She purred and curled her tail around his neck, starting to lead him home.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:46 pm

"No."  Birchwing growled firmly, protectively, gripping her shoulders tightly with some claws involved too.  "I would have done that for you a million times over, Lavenderstar."  Glancing at her belly as she rubbed it against his, he softly mewled "Love... I want to see our kits."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 pm

She stayed sitting on him and she continued licking his face, tears streaming down her face and her ears pinned, "You should have let me get hit" She whimpered, rubbing her entire body against his, almost like she had suddenly gone back into heat with him there, even though she carried the heavy scent of milk with her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Birchwing fell backwards when she tackled him, purring quietly. "I wish I could've come back sooner, but it took Sparrowflight a moon to get me back. Then I had to nurse her back to health. She completely drained herself of energy for my sake."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:45 pm

The she-cat growled as she commanded the warriors to get off him and to leave them, "Get home, tell Venomscar to prepare for the return of Birchwing, now" She hissed at them, her paws trembling as she tried to keep herself in control with her mate back, when they were alone, her ears drooped and she rushed to him, lapping at his head frantically, "You jerk" She whined, wrapping her paws around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]   Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Exactly to Code (Apprentice x Leader) [Bacon]
Page 25 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next