From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:54 am

Alex slept soundly until his alarm awoke him, the male pushing on Zora's bare shoulder to wake her up as well as he slipped out from beneath the cheetah and hopped into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 11:19 pm

She chuckled and stayed nuzzled close, turning out the lights and she let herself doze off, using his chest for her pillow.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Alex shrugged, muttering a "True" before kissing the top of the female cheetah's head. Then, he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:34 pm

"You do that to me" She pointed out and rested her head against his chest, purring softly and she held onto him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 9:24 pm

"He stuffed his 'goodbye' up my ass, actually." Alex retorted, beginning to purr as Zora pressed her cum-stained body against his. Leaning over, he set the alarm in his phone for the proper time the next morning and then wrapped both arms around the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 pm

"Not even a good bye" She huffed, glaring at the door before she crawled up with Alex, pressing close to him and purring.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:27 pm

"Or," Alex purred, "it'll give me more ideas for ravaging your ass." He eagerly made out with Zora for what felt like hours. Eventually, the corgi's knot shrunk enough for him to pull out, which he promptly did, and he got dressed and left Zora's room wordlessly while Alex got into the female's bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:14 pm

"Maybe I will, though that might make you jealous, hearing all the things I did to my husband" She purred, giggling softly and pumping him a few more times, kissing him off and on.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 pm

"I know I will," Alex purred, biting his lip but gratefully pecking her lips as she stroked his cock a few times. Ā "Maybe, when you get back, you can lay down between my legs and just jack me off while you tell me about all the sex you had on your trip." Ā Smirking, he thought of all the other things he was going to do to her once she returned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 pm

She was about to protest when she moaned and kissed him back, reaching under him and giving him a few teasing pumps of his cock, her hand lingering for a bit, "You'll miss me, I know it" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 pm

"Nah, you should still go to him." Alex panted. "I already agreed to take you to the airport, remember?" The cat felt a little silly having this discussion while beneath another panting male, but did it anyhow. "By the time you get back you'll still have a few days left- and that's plenty for me to do whatever I want to you." He purred, kissing her passionately again to keep her from protesting what he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Zora purred and she slowly crawled out from under the males, grasping Alex's chin and she pulled him in for a passionate kiss, nuzzling him lovingly, "You can have all the fun you want with me while I'm in heat, you'll have me all to yourself, I won't even go and see my husband, so you don't have to share" She promised him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Alex thrusted downwards into Zora's mouth one last time, growling softly as he accidentally tugged on the corgi's knot, making the other male whine softly. "Fuuuuck..." the male groaned, carefully raising his hips to extract his cum-covered cock and balls from Zora's mouth and free her to move around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 3:56 pm

The cheetah moaned as she took his cock and balls, gagging lightly but able to down his cum in heavy gulps, she held onto him and breathed heavily through her nose, her pussy dripping from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 am

Intending to 'punish' the female beneath him, Alex rocked his hips downwards all at once as he came, stuffing her mouth with his balls and his cock together as he also flooded her mouth and thrust with his cum. The corgi let out a cute, meager howl above the pair as he came into Alex's used tailhole, an experience that made the feline growl, grit his teeth, and groan all at once while he stuffed the cheetah's mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 am

Zora giggled around Alex's cock as she sucked on him, taking his full length and swallowing around him, purring loudly and lashing her tail, squirming under Alex as she waited for him to cum.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 4:07 am

Alex's eyes widened as he remembered what made a canine cock different from any other. Of course, the reason he remembered is that the corgi suddenly forced his swollen knot into Alex's ass, where it continued expanding as the canine gave shorter, rougher thrusts into the male beneath him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 12:16 am

"Anything you want" She chuckled while she took his cock into her mouth and sucked, she swallowed around his cock and let out soft moans.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:20 pm

"When you're in heat," Alex growled, "I'm going to tie you to your bed and torture you with every damn Toy in that closet, and not let you cum until the end." The feline was serious about this payback, but then moaned softly as he followed her advice, simply relaxing and letting the corgi cock spear him over and over again. One thing he hadn't considered was the other male's knot, which began to inflate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Zora reached up, grasping the corgi's balls while she moved back to sucking on Alex's length, "You can do all you want to me later baby, just relax and enjoy it" She cooed, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Alex did a lot of squirming beneath the corgi as he tried to adjust to the alien sensation of having another male penetrating his ass, in particular when Zora snuck up behind them and began to lap at where there bodies joined together. The canine's balls slapped against her face with each of his thrusts as he instinctually mounted and humped the feline beneath him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Zora snickered softly as she sucked on his cock, she pulled away lightly and panted, "Come on baby, I'll fuck you later, let him have a bit of fun" She cooed, leaning up and she licked at where they were joined, licking and kissing between the two males.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 12:27 am

"W-woah." Alex grunted, biting back a moan as Zora practically inhaled his dick, "I thought you were-" he yowled as the corgi pushed into his ass suddenly, not expecting him to be the one fucking his rear. For some reason, however, he wasn't compelled to resist, and so he allowed the corgi to start thrusting gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Zora breathed heavily and she stayed laying over the corgi, slowly regaining herself before she slid out from between the males, re positioning them herself, having Alex on his hands and knees with the corgi above him while she laid below Alex, her face between his legs and she got right to work, letting the males figure themselves out as she raised her hips, curling her legs around Alex's neck while she took his cock into her mouth, licking and sucking while purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:30 am

Alex knew he wouldn't las much longer once Zora came, so he quickly yanked his cock out of her tight tailhole and came forcefully and plentifully into the cheetah's already-messy crotch region, panting as he laid above her to recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next