From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:46 am

Zora purred while on the flight, watching his pictures roll in in texts and her tail lashed softly, she was bored on her flight, hell, she didn't even want to leave Alex, her heat was making her want to just hold up in a room with him until her heat was over, but she wanted him happy, so she went on her three day trip.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:39 am

Alex snickered whenever he received something naughty from her, though he wasn't able to reply just yet while he was doing his job out on the slopes. When break time rolled around he replied in kind with a picture of him, laying on the rug in front of her fireplace, pulling his boxers down just enough so that she could see a tease of the base of his cock and a tiny bit of his balls.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 12:12 am

Zora drove smoothly down toward the airport, sighing softly as she drove, texting Alex off and on out of boredom whenever she was waiting at a red light, while at the airport she sent him quite a few pictures to tease him, even while on the plane she sent him pictures.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 am

Alex turned around and pulled out his phone as he walked back inside, checking one last time to make sure he had her contact info correct. He was sure they'd be exchanging some risqué photos while she was gone, and he could hardly wait to use them to fuel his imagination for all of the kinky, primal sex they were going to have when she returned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 am

Her tail lashed and she purred as she walked away, walking to her car and she put everything into the back seat before she went to the drivers' seat, licking her lips lightly as she looked to him and she waved back softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:37 am

Alex saw her to the front door of the resort, where he waved goodbye as she left.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:11 am

Zora gasped softly as she felt him smack her ass and she purred, kissing him back softly and she lashed her tail, biting his lip playfully, "You better, or I'll have to tie you up and make you fill me yourself" She teased, walking away and grabbing her keys along with her bags.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 1:03 am

"Of course," Alex cooed, spinning her around by her shoulders and then slapping her ass playfully, showing an amount of control that was a little unlike him. "I'll hardly be able to wait to stuff you full." He smirked knowingly at Zora before kissing her over her shoulder one last time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:47 am

Her ears drooped softly and she pouted before kissing him softly, "You just promise me when I get back, you'll completely fill me" She cooed, her tail lashing softly, she really did want to stay, but she wanted to make Alex happy, and with her heat so close she just wanted him in her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:44 am

"Then don't let him do it in you." Alex suggested with a shrug. "If he's really got a side girl as well, he can take it out on her while you watch." He was hoping Zora wouldn't change her mind at the last possible moment and potentially mess with the plans he'd had to welcome her back, but he knew that there was little way for him to change the mind of the headstrong cheetah if she had her heart set on deciding to stay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:29 am

Zora purred and bit her lip softly, "I think he'll be fine with it, I have a feeling he's having more fun out there than he ever would with me" She cooed, kissing his jawline softly, "I just have a feeling this heat is the one.. I don't want him getting me" She murmured, pouting softly to Alex.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 am

Alex smirked softly at Zora's teasing touch. His tail wound around her thighs and similarly rubbed between her legs as Alex hugged the cheetah tightly. "I think you should go. If you're actually going to leave him for me, it would be better to do face to face." The male pointed out, chuckling. "Besides, you might owe him a bit of your wild sex after all the little teasers I've been sending him."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 am

She purred and softly felt up the male's chest, "I bet I know someone who wants me to stay" She cooed, rubbing at his crotch softly, "I could say something came up you know... Tell my husband I need to stay" She purred out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:35 am

Alex shrugged. "If that's what you wanna do!" He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and a strong hug. Clearly he'd been getting stronger in his time at the resort, almost entirely because he used his employee access to the lodge gym almost every day to improve his physical condition for the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:43 am

Zora got dressed, grabbing the bags she already had packed, and she looked back toward him, purring softly, "You know I can drive myself" She cooed, pressing against him softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 pm

"Hardly," Alex purred, watching Zora walk past him and noticing some subtle differences in how she moved and how she acted. "I just don't want to miss your flight by arousing us too much." Seeing as he was only driving her, the feline didn't worry about dressing presentably, just throwing on whatever was around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:26 pm

"Aww, that all?" She cooed, getting out and following him, she dried herself off and went to get dressed, her body already starting to show signs of her oncoming heat, her scent hadn't come get but she seemed to carry herself a bit differently.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 10:04 am

"Denying you orgasm... tying you up and plugging every one of your holes with a dildo… roleplay..." Alex grunted, rubbing her breasts a tiny bit more before stepping out of the shower before things got too hot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Zora purred, turning to face him and she kissed his jawline, "Give me a few ideas love" She cooed to him, pressing herself against the male.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 7:18 pm

As he finished soaping her body, Alex turned the water back onto them, purring softly as it's warmth soaked through his fur. "I'll find other ways to entertain myself. And then, when you get back..." he himself shuddered as ideas of what he was going to do to the feline in heat floated through his mind as he stepped back to share the warm cascade of water with the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 7:15 pm

She purred as she pressed back against him, "Looks like someone still wants to fool around, and with my heat so close" She cooed playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 7:02 pm

"This is nice at least." Alex grumbled, spinning the female around and pressing her back to his chest to lather up her front side as well, though he took no shame in playing with her breasts a little as he cleaned them, pinching her nipples for a brief, teasing second before going back to soaping her up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:44 pm

"Very" She purred, leaning into his touch and she lathed up her hands with soap before she began rubbing it into his chest fur and skin.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Alex smirked tiredly at Zora as the cheetah joined him, waiting for the warm water to thoroughly wet them both. "Sleepy, kitten?" Came his teasing purr, the male squirting soap into his hands and then beginning to massage it into the female's fur and skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Zora whined as she got up, her ears drooped and she trudged into the bathroom, climbing into the shower with him and yawning loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]
Page 13 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next