From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HotCocoa86

Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:54 am

Jake eventually got tired of waiting and came back in. Unlocking and then locking the door. He did the same with the keys as last time and put the pizza up there too. "Well? How was it?" He asked, not feeling hungry himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:50 am

She slowly ate the pizza, finishing a couple pieces before she closed the box and pushed it back to him, still staying where she was, trembling and breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:39 am

Jake waited and heard some movement. He knew she would take a second to eat a piece so he waited some mor. In his mind he planned out what would happen. He hoped, since she was tired, that everything would go to plan. He started feeling less bad about all of this, knowing Melody would enjoy it eventually. Maybe
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:28 am

She flinched and stared at the box, hesitantly taking it and moving farther away, still breathing hard while she opened the box and taking a piece hesitantly, smelling it to see if anything smelt weird.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:14 am

After the pizza arrived, he grabbed some rope and stuff in his back pocket. He went down the stairs and opened the door slightly and slid the pizza in to her. After closing the door he said "I know you don't like me right now, but it's from Pizza Hut, so you should try it," through the door and sat on one of steps. He hadn't even taken a piece
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Melody just sat on the ground and started crying again, her arms wrapped tightly around her chest.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Jake pulled his mouth away now and stood up, grabbing the key and turning to the door. He knew why he would have to do. Something that be much easier. He turned back to her and realized it must be lunch time now. "I'll bring some me lunch down for you Melody. But I would take a nap so toun sin some energy back," he said and unlocked the door and slid out again. Locking it from the other side. He went to the kitchen and decided to call Pizza Hut
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Mel whined and jolted as he felt his hand on her breast, their mother didn't believe in training bras, so Melody never got one, and there weren't any bras her size so she had to wait until she was the right size for a proper bra, she slowly began just letting him do what he wanted, growing tired.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Jake roles his eyes and moved his hand to her breast, squeezing it gently and wanted to rip her clothes off right then. He continued their kiss with the occasional breath break. He continued gently squeezing and rubbing her boob. One hand still held on to her body
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:15 pm

She breathed heavily and whined as she felt his hand moving to her chest, "P-please" She whined, still trying to stop her brother, but she was beginning to tire, she never had much stamina when she was in a panic.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 11:10 pm

Jake held on tightly and continued kissing her, beginning to kiss her rougher as she kicked. One hand moved up her back and near her breasts. "You know you don't ha enough strength to beat, and it will only get worse as you fight," he said and went back into the kiss
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

Melody yelped as she was grabbed and she tried to fight him, "No! Let me go!' She cried out and pushed against him, trying to free herself, she whined as she felt his lips against hers and she tried to kick at him to get away.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:22 am

Jake grumbled and stood up, "You're the worst little sister.. I'll just have to make you like it" He said and took a few steps to her and lifted her to her feet, continuing to holding on to her. He pulled her close, his mouth gently pressing against hers in an attempt to make her like it. He knew it wouldn't work though. her lips were surprisingly soft.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Melody sniffled and rubbed at her eyes, trembling in the corner, "I don't... Want to..." She cried, breathing heavily, "I just want to go home" She whimpered, looking up to her brother fearfully, she tried to find another way out, her knees were close to her chest and she continued to cry.

(I always do that, get a nice sized post and accidentally lose it)
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:48 pm

(UGH I TYPED THIS WHOLE BLUMMING THING AND THEN PRESSED SOMETHING on accident and now I have to retype it)

(I feel bad but I know it's just rp lol. Hell do something next reply, I promise!)

Jake groaned, "Seirously Melody, come on. It's just like a game! A different game, but still a game. And just like a game, if you cooperate, I'll give you a prize! The prize is that you will get to leave and call Mom and dad and we won't have to play again. I mean, if you don't like it. We won't even play that long, not even the whole time Mom and dad are gone," he said and knelt down close to her, but not close enough to make her scared. He gave her a playful grin, like he always used to do when they played games. He was getting impatient and knew that if she didn't move, he would take action.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 pm

(Just shorts and a t-shirt)

"But this isn't a game" She whined, hiding in a corner and pressing herself as close into the corner as she could, breathing hard and whining, "I-I want mom and dad" She cried.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 pm

(What is she wearing?)

"Melody, come on now dear!" He said gently, "I'm your brother and would never hurt you intentionally. Seriously, I promise you'll like everything," he said, hoping he wasn't lying, "eventually," he mumbled on second thought. "You just have to cooperate a little. I always played games with you that I didn't really want to play," he said, his voice steady, hoping his talking calmed her down
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 11:14 pm

She yelped as she felt the door move and she tried to squeeze through the gap, but she was pushed out of the way and she fell down a few steps, whining out a small "Ow" before she looked up at her brother and trembled, trying to run down the rest of the stairs and find somewhere to hide from her brother.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:47 am

he took his shirt and belt off before going back to the stairs. He breathed deeply and quietly went down the stairs after locking the front door just in case. He made it down without squeaking a stair and he held up the key to the door. In one quick movement he unlocked the door, opened it, along with pushing Melody out of the way with the door (he had planned on her being there) and then closed it and locked it. Placing the key on one of the high selves in there, knowing his shorty sister wouldn't be able to reach it. He looked down at Melody and almost felt bad.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:49 am

Mel whined and cried as she sat at the door, pressed against it and she cried loudly, trembling heavily and sobbing, she was terrified now, and had no idea why her brother was acting like this, he had never done it before.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 3:48 am

Once he made i up the stairs he stopped. Half of his body wanted to go back down, let her out and forget that he did this, but the other half knew he was too far in. His parents would be gone for around 2 weeks, he had plenty of time. He nodded his head and went to his room. Grabbing a condom just in case, but he didn't think he would do that today. "Rope?" He mumbled to himself and exuded against it. He mainly came upstairs for a breather
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:30 pm

She breathed heavily and tried to get out when he slipped out, she collided with the door and whined loudly, crying and banging her hands against the door, "Jake! Let me out!" She cried out and tried to open the door.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:23 pm

He pulled away and stood up his hands trembling slightly. "Melody, I'm going to go upstairs for a bit, I want you to stay here and think about how you are going to act and how much pain you want." He said before turning around and heading to the door. He planned on grabbing supplies when he went upstairs. He unlocked the door and slid out as quick as possible, making sure Melody didn't try any fast moves. He locked the door again
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:20 pm

She yelped and tried to fight him, whining and tensing when she heard his pants unzip, "Jake please! Stop!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
HotCocoa86

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 pm

"Fine" he growled, "I've given you chances," he said and pushed her face to his, kissing her roughly, one handy gripping her tightly, the other unzipping his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]   Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Off To Brother's House! [Cocoa]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next