From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]   Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:04 am

The wolfdog wagged his tail lightly as he laid next to his owner, he had been awake for a while and was just laying awake waiting for his owner to wake, like he did every morning now. Bram got up and followed after Ash, his tail wagging, he poked his nose around where Ash was making food and he let out a low playful growl, he was very protective of his owner, normally growling or barking at any other of the feline's kind that got too close for the wolfdog's liking.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]   Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:59 am

Not at all~))

Ash lived alone in a small house fit for a family. He did have at least one friend to accompany him. A feral dog that he had acquired. It was strange, the world was made up of his kind. A domestic version of the feral animals. They walked on four legs, while he walked on two. Though, he had gotten along well with his dog. Even though they hated one another in the beginning, he felt as if they were growing close. Ash awoke beside Bram, hand moving to stroke the canines head. He usually always went to bed without clothes. And spent a little bit of his day without any. He shuffled down to the kitchen to get himself some food. Absolutely starving, and he was sure Bram was too.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]   Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:46 am

You mind? My head's been aching and I'm not that creative for starting off right now lol
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]   Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 1:40 am

Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 Tumblr_n882ulsqkh1su5akfo1_250
Name: Ash
Species: Domestic Feline

You want to start or I?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]   Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:57 am

Here we are~

Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 320565-dogs-wolf-dog
Name: Bram
Breed: Unknown dog mixed with wolf
Other: Was rescued from a hunter right before he was going to be skinned alive, has some scars around his neck and legs from when he was captured, at first he was very aggressive and distant, but after a few months was able to warm up to his new master and became very protective of his master and savior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]   Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Does Something So Wrong, Feel So Right? [Lone]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5