From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret -Bacon-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rainstep~

The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:47 am

Vincent blinked and was about to open his mouth and argue, but decided not to. He nodded lightly as he smiled when the other leaned over and kissed him. Nuzzling him lightly when he pulled from the kiss. Watching the alpha exit the room to find his paper that he wanted. Taking the paper and pen, he began to write what he wanted. He basically filled up almost the whole paper. Hey, he was running extremely low on food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:45 am

"You don't need to pay me back, it's my job to care for you" The alpha said as he sat up and yawned, rubbing his face before leaning over and kissing the omega, he stood and went off to find some paper and a pen, coming back when he found said items.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:06 am

He rolled his eyes in amusement as the other was passing out on him. Now that he was sleeping he wanted to sleep. Oh well, as soon as he felt the others knot shrink, he pulled away and sighed lightly. "Alpha, wake up. Go get me paper so I can write it all down. I'll pay you back when you get home," he said. Smiling lightly as he kissed the others cheek. Rolling off of him as he groaned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:44 pm

"Wake me when you want me to go" He murmured and dozed off with his head nuzzled to the omega's neck, snoring softly while he fell deeper and deeper into sleep, he twitched and mumbled in his sleep while holding his omega close and waiting for his knot to shrink to allow them to separate.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Vincent smiled gently as he enjoyed the gentle kisses and licks on the marks he had. Smiling gently as he nuzzled up beside him. "I'm sure you do," he chuckled lightly. Stretching slightly as he reached up, rubbing his face as he yawned. Wanting to keep himself awake so he could write down what he wanted from the store.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:37 pm

He chuckled and held the omega close, "I enjoy whatever you do" he grinned, giving the omega a soft massage while he continued to lick at the marks on his neck and shoulder, his eyes drifting shut as he laid there with his omega over top of him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:25 pm

"Yeah, I know. I promise I'll be ready," he assured. Enjoying the gentle licks on his shoudler. And neck. Closing his eyes as he yawned gently. Nuzzling him back as he purred happily. "Besides, I'm sure that you'll like what I have planned," he cooed back. Sticking out his tongue teasingly as he shifted lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:17 pm

"It'll be torture without you there" he cooed and nuzzled his omega, smiling softly, "Just be prepared for a fucking whenever I get back from work" He grinned playfully, chuckling softly and he continued to nuzzle the omega, clearly possessive and protective, he gave soft licks over all the marks he left on the omega's neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:14 pm

"I'm not that little," he pouted lightly. His blue eyes looking over to Jacob, and then around his room. Resting up a bit did sound okay. He just hoped nothing went wrong while he was resting up and in his house. He nuzzled over to the male as he smiled lightly. "I'm sure you'll be glad to be off work those few days," he said. He had a few cute things to wear. Like a collar that he sometimes wore to work. And even some short things. He knew he was going to have to please himself until his alpha got back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:08 pm

"I'll just tell the boss that something came up and I'll take your shifts until you can come back" He said, flopping onto the bed and holding the omega close, kissing his forehead softly, "I don't mind taking the wrap for you" He chuckled and pulled a blanket over them to keep the omega warm. "My little omega..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 7:04 pm

"Yeah, make sure to also clean the bathroom up. Don't want anyone to slip and crack their head open," he said. Looking at the ground as he watched the alpha almost slip gripping onto him tightly. Keeping close to him, nuzzling the male as he smiled. "I hope you have a good explanation for why I can't be at work," he mused. Smiling as he placed warm kisses on his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:57 pm

"As soon as my knot goes down, just write me a list and I'll go by myself, that way you can relax, you could barely walk before, now you might have to wait a day or two before going back to work" He said, lifting the both of them out of the tub and stepping onto the tile floor, he nearly slipped but caught his balance before he could drop the omega, then he headed toward the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:47 pm

"I probably am pregnant, I guess time will tell. Unless we go to the hospital and get a check," he said, nuzzling up against the male as he purred lightly. Returning the gentle kissed as he stayed on his back. Smiling lightly as he shifted. "We still need to go out to the store," he murmured. Knowing he was going to have his alpha help him around. Because he knew well that he was gonna be sore.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:39 pm

"You love it when I mark you" He grinned, feeling his seed flowing into the omega, "I swear, if you weren't pregnant after that first knotting yesterday, you sure are now" He teased and chuckled softly, nuzzling the omega and softly kissing him, the alpha had his moments of gentleness, and moments of roughness, but both were quite pleasurable for both of them.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Vincent shuddered as the alpha soon shoved his large knot into him. Shuddering at the warmth that filled him. His back arching up slightly as he released onto both of them. Panting as he let his head rest back. Body quivering as he struggled to calm down. Yeah, he was sure that his neck and shoulders were littered with marks. "You just like to put marks on me, don't you?" He purred in amusement. Smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:25 pm

"M-me t-too" He growled in pleasure, slamming his hips against his omegas, he groaned out loudly as he slammed into him one last time, his knot popping into the omega and swelling the rest of the way, tying them together for a while, Jacob breathed heavily and he nuzzled his head to his omega's neck, giving soft kisses and sucks as he calmed down from his climax, his muscles trembling.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:22 pm

"D... Damn, your cock is so big!" He groaned out. Noticing he was moved onto his back. Body shuddering as he moaned in pleasure. He knew that his climax was reaching its end. And he moved his arm out of the tub and moved his legs wider so his alpha could pound deeper into him. He noticed there wasn't as much water as there was before. Moaning as he quivered. "I... I'm close," he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:17 pm

"Yeah... That's it, keep it coming" He growled against the omega's neck, shifting them so the omega was on his back and the alpha now had more leverage to pound into him with, Jacob breathed heavily and let out a groan while he slammed his hips against Vincent's hips, his climax nearing as his knot swelled almost completely, ready to tie the two together.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:11 pm

The omega moaned out loudly as the other pulled away from the kiss. Still feeling the other buck into him roughly. "N... Ngh, f.. Fuck me hard Alpha! S... Show me who I belong to," he whined out in pleasure. Head resting against the others shoudler. Feeling the other kiss and suck at his neck. Purring weakly as he shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 pm

The alpha groaned out and he kept his grip on the omega, panting out and continuing his hard thrusts, he broke the kiss and he sucked on the omega's neck, giving hard nips at the same time, "Talk dirty to me omega" He commanded in a husky voice, his muscles tensing whenever he thrust up into the omega.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Vincent moaned against the kiss as hands grabbed his ass. Feeling the other start to thrust into him. Tongue pushing against the others own as he shut his eyes lightly. "N..ngh..." He panted against the kiss. Feeling the alpha push into him roughly, body quivering as he heard the water splashing a round as he pounded him. Knowing he had a mess to clean later, but oh well. This was worth the mess.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Jacob forced his tongue into the omega's mouth and he grasped his ass cheeks in his hands, spreading the mounds of flesh apart before thrusting into the omega, letting out a groan as he started giving rough thrusts and deepening the rough kiss he already had with the omega, he slammed his hips up against Vincent's, water splashing out of the tub onto the floor and onto the pair as well.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:48 pm

The omega let off a noise he was pulled off the others cock. Licking his lips lightly as he smiled sheepishly. Feeling himself being tugged up so he was resting against his alpha. Kissing him back as he lightly parted his lips for Jacob. Feeling the tip of the alpha's cock press against his asshole. Moaning against the kiss as he sank down on it. Surprisingly more better than he had before. Purring lightly as he stayed settled against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm

"Good..." he panted out and let out a low groan, bucking his hips in time with Vincent's head movements, he kept a hand on his head while continuing to squeeze and stroke his omega's cock, he growled after a few minutes, unable to take much more after his knot started forming, "Get up here" He hissed, pulling the omega up off his cock and roughly kissing him while trying to position himself to thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 5:35 pm

He let off a light noise around the large member as hands gripped his head and pushed him down more onto his cock. He was glad that he had no gag reflex. Moving his head quickly as he sucked. Pushing himself more onto the others cock. Pleasing his alpha the way he wanted it. Because he knew the other was begging for him to stop teasing slowly. Moaning against the large member as his feet tugged and stroked at his member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret -Bacon-
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next