From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret -Bacon-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
~Rainstep~

The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:19 am

Vincent bit his lip as he gritted his teeth. Damn alpha, he didn't really want to go through pregnancy. Letting off a weak noise as he felt a hand around his hard on. The alpha better take full custody of the thing. He would be compeltly upset to loose his job because of being an omega. Well, he was basically one of the best workers there. He was smart, talented, and got along well with others. Moaning out pathetically as he draped a arm over his eyes. Biting his lip sharply to keep the noises from coming out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:13 am

"I make no promises omega" he growled lightly, yanking his own clothing off and he grasped their cocks, pumping both appendages with one hand, "I wont be able to stop myself if you beg" he growled and licked the omega's chest, moving his hips in a humping motion as he pumped their cocks, to make sure they were both hard, "Besides, if you do get pregnant, I'll stick around until its born then we can go and I'll take full custody" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:08 am

Vincent's eyes moved around the alley. Panting as he struggled to pull away. Yeah, this wasn't really no use when you have a buff guy on you. His head rested back as he bit his lip. Still keeping down the strong urge to snap at the other again. "you better make sure you don't tie into me. I don't want to end up getting pregnant with your kid," he seethed. Blue eyes narrow. The guy better not, or he swore he was going to kill the guy. He noticed that he soon was naked. Looking down at himself, then to the visible tent in the others pants. And then back to the side where the garbage was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:00 am

"Little fucker" He growled as he jumped onto the omega and pinned him down, "You seem to really want some punishment..." He huffed, "I'll keep your secret, but, at a price" he cooed within the omega's ear, forcefully trying to remove his clothes while in the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:57 am

Vincent noticed the other was gaining on him. Damn it, he knew he was going to get away. Finding himself tripping over his own feet and falling onto the gravel. Panting as he frowned, knowing well he wasn't going to lead the guy to his house. Because one, he would break the door down. And two, he would probably stay around there until he decided to exit the place, and he would know where he lived. He rolled onto his back as he huffed lightly. "Your a bunch of shit, you know that?" He growled softly. Ice blue eyes staring up at him, half shut from the sunlight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:52 am

"Fuck!" He yelled and dropped the omega, snapping his head toward him and growling, he ran after the omega, catching up and trying to grab him, lust and anger within his eyes. "Get over here!' He yelled, trying to catch the omega, clearly now he was more angry than lustful toward the smaller man.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:47 am

Vincent's eyes flashed towards the upstairs. Of course he wasn't going to be fucked senseless in the back room. Where someone could come in and see them. He bit his lip and shuddered as he felt a hand grab at his member through his pants. He hissed lightly as he still squirmed. Knowing there was no use in trying to escape from his hold. His jaws soon found the others arm. Biting down sharply. Praying he'd let go in shock. Pulling away quickly, he was just all like 'fuck this' and bolted out the back door.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 am

"Well... Little omega... You seem to need punishment, for hiding what you really are" he grinned, keeping a tight grip on the omega, "We're going to my place, so shut up and go along for the ride" he hissed in the omega's ear before starting to head for the back door, "Unless you want to be fucked senseless here" He snickered, grabbing the omega's cock through his pants.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:35 am

"Yeah, doesn't everyone else do such?" He snorted lightly. Reaching up as he pushed his fingers through his dark hair. "Well. You could always clean. It does get quite messy from here. The others always seem to be messing around with the alcohol a-" he was about to go on. Feeling usually back being shoved against a wall. Eyes staring into the others own in shock. Yep, now he really wished that he stayed home. "I guess it's because I'm sly like that. You wouldn't pass for an omega if you tried," he huffed lightly. Squirming as he twisted around. God damn it, he even had a week off that he could use. And he could have just sat there, allowing his heat to finally work through him. And then come back to work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:28 am

"I'll do anything as long as I get paid for it" He said as he followed, once they were in the back he immediately caught onto his scent, "Omega" He growled and slammed him against a wall, "How does an omega like you, get a job that is meant for alphas?" he said in a husky tone while keeping the omega pinned and he started breathing in his scent, the large alpha's muscles relaxed slowly as he breathed in the omega's scent, at the same time, his cock began to harden from the scent.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:24 am

Vincent shrugged his shoudlers lightly. Adjusting his shirt as he blinked his blue eyes. "No, can't go after the omegas. It's not fun, but you have to deal with it. There are certain occasions where you can stay after night hours and be able to get after 'em. But other than that, you can't," he said. Looking the other, damn, he looked stronger than the other alphas. And here he was, a thin thing. "Now, come on. I'll show you around the place," he said. Flicking a hand to motion the other to follow. Glad that the alphas didn't notice his scent yet. Thank you other omegas, you really help a brother out. He made his way towards the back. "So, what all do you plan to do here? I help tend to the omegas needs and wishes," he said. "For instance, getting their drinks, food, and so on," he stated. "Every now and then I might do something else while someone is away, but rarely." He glanced back over to Jacob.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:15 am

"Yeah, hi, name's Jacob" The large muscular alpha huffed as he read over his contract, "Seriously? No going after omegas? That's bull" He grumbled, running a hand through his hair, "What kind of contract is this?" He snapped, his muscles rippling under his clothing, even through his heavy clothing it was clear that the man was completely ripped. The alpha grumbled and sighed, looking up toward the other man, who he guessed was an alpha like him.
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 pm

The day was like any other day. He woke up, fixed up his black hair, got himself cleaned, and got ready for work. He worked at a bar, alphas worked there, and omegas were the customers. Surprisingly enough, no one had seemed to notice that he not an alpha. And he was glad that he was perfectly fine working in the place. The most upsetting thing that had happened, was that his heat had just recently started. And he was completely distraught on that topic. He just got on his shirt, pants, and exited his home. He ducked his head down and quickly made his way to the car. Not wanting to attract any alphas, or even betas. He climbed into his car, and drove off to his work. Sitting in the passenger seat for a moment, he groaned. Stepping inside, he heard his boss speak. "There's a new alpha working at our bar. Vincent, I woke like you to help him around," he heard his boss say. And the omega muttered a curse under his breath. Why did he have to look after the newbie? He just sighed and nodded. "Yes sir," he said lightly. He hoped that he would blend in with the other scents of the omega. And not be picked out by the alphas. He moved over to see the alpha. "Hello there, my name is Vincent," he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret -Bacon-   The Secret -Bacon- - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret -Bacon-
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6