From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The she cat on the block -PAFP-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

The she cat on the block -PAFP- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The she cat on the block -PAFP-   The she cat on the block -PAFP- EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:52 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The she cat on the block -PAFP-   The she cat on the block -PAFP- EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:54 am

Echo chuckled as his friend tapped his shoulder in a friendly goodbye and went off in the other direction, calling out over his shoulder, "Later bro! That she-cat was just playing hard to get. She'll be crouching for both of us in no time." Echo smirked and dipped his head, hoping that was true. He had grown more and more interested in a sex-life, as his friend had, and they'd been going on escapades together to explore pleasures, even with each other.

Turning, he jumped on top of a fence to walk along it back to his den when he saw a she-cat walking along the side walk, one he had not seen before. He could tell she was young, but older than a kitten, and to be honest, that was all he needed.

"Hey there!" he called out, jumping down and facing the she-cat from a distance. "I haven't seen you around before. Is this your first time out?"
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: Re: The she cat on the block -PAFP-   The she cat on the block -PAFP- EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Alrighty! Thanks for joining~

Autumn had found the day being quite bare in her home. She wanted to get out and see the world. Not have to be stuck inside her home because of a stupid heat. She made her way through a built in dog door that the family had made. Taking a deep breath as she looked around, tail twitching happily. She soon stepped forward and made her way off the steps. Walking around the back of the house. Before she scrambled under the fence. Ending up on the bare streets. Well, not as exciting as she hoped, but okay. Moving, she made her way down the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The she cat on the block -PAFP-   The she cat on the block -PAFP- EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:37 am

Hi! I'll jump in here.

Name: Echo

The she cat on the block -PAFP- Lounge-Lizard1

Personality: Blunt, straight forward, likes to get what he wants
Other: Develop in rp
Back to top Go down
~Rainstep~

PostSubject: The she cat on the block -PAFP-   The she cat on the block -PAFP- EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 6:06 am

Name: Autumn
Looks: The she cat on the block -PAFP- Calico-cat
Personality: Jumpy, fiesty, shy, flirty, cunning, temperamental, always happy.
Other: in heat

Just add bio and then I'll add the first post~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The she cat on the block -PAFP-   The she cat on the block -PAFP- Empty

Back to top Go down

The she cat on the block -PAFP-
Page 1 of 1