From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader X Leader (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:25 am

Scorchstar purred, vibrating his mouth around him as he deep-throated him. 

A scream tore its way out of Citrusstar's throat as she arched her back in agony, eyes stretched wide with pain as she tried to tear free of her bonds.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:00 am

"That's it" he snarled, roughly pulling his claws from her and he jumped onto her, gripping the she-cat rather tightly and he bit into her scruff while slamming his hard thick cock right into her tailhole, his barbs causing even more pain as he roughly humped her.

Pansystar jerked his hips and let out a moan as he felt the other leader suckling on his hardening cock, "S-Scorchstar!~" He mewled out and placed his paws softly on the larger tom's head.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:55 pm

She struggled desperately, a screech bubbling up inside her but she managed to hold it back at the last moment, not wanting him to realize how scared and in pain she was. 

Scorchstar took his cock in his mouth, suckling on it while kneading his balls with his paws.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:47 pm

"I grow tired of this" He snapped and pulled on her tailhole with his claws, "Maybe instead I should just use my cock on your little pussy, give you my kits, see how that'll work out for you" He growled.

Pansystar panted and bucked his hips lightly, more of his cock sliding free of his sheath, "Scorchstar~" He mewled.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:25 pm

She stubbornly and probably foolishly remained where she was, clamping her mouth shut and clenching her jaws to prevent any more screams. 

Scorchstar slowly went down to his belly and then his sheath, drawing his tongue over if.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:16 pm

"Well?" He growled, pushing his claws into her more, "It'll stop when you obey" He snapped, his tail lashing.

Pansystar gave soft mewls and he squirmed lightly as he felt the other tom's tongue against his chest, the feminine tom panted and watched Scorchstar, his ears drooped back cutely and his cock starting to poke out of his sheath.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm

Citrusstar screamed, her legs trembling as she lost blood from her shoulders, her rear end, and her tail-hole. 

Scorchstar purred, tracing his licks down to the other tom's chest as he shuddered at the attention to his sheath and balls.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:55 pm

Blazestar frowned and he pressed a claw from both front paws against her tailhole, "I said. Clean. That. Up!" He snarled and pushed both claws into her tailhole, biting into her tail harder while waiting for her to submit to him.

Pansystar bit his lip and he lashed his tail, giving a soft mewl, his tail brushed against the larger tom's balls and sheath. "S-Scorchstar..." In his mind, he was screaming stop, but his heart and voice failed him as he mewled out: "M-more Scorchstar"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Citrusstar yowled in agony, her body tensing up as his claws caused fiery pain in her rear end. But she refused to submit. 

Scorchstar flicked his ears when he heard Pansystar but continued to lap at his neck fur, both forepaws on his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Blazestar growled when she disobeyed him, he huffed and moved back toward her, sitting back behind her and he slammed both front paws on either side of her tailhole, digging his claws into her fur, "Clean that up" He hissed, biting her tail.

Before Pansystar could pry more at the other leader, he mewled out as he was pinned and he gave a soft gasp. his eyes widened and he gave a soft mewl as he felt the other tom's tongue against his neck, "S-Scorchstar..." He mewed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Citrusstar hacked and coughed, spitting out his cum and coughing up the rest, still managing to glare at him despite her near-suffocating experience. 

Scorchstar stared into the other leader's eyes and before he knew what was happening he had the other leader on his back and was licking his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 pm

The large tom huffed and moved off the she-cat, "Swallow" He snarled and made sure she was still tied tightly, removing the muzzle contraption and putting something new made of sticks around her neck, to make it so she couldn't move her neck.

"But Scorchstar!" Pamsystar whined and he crouched in front of the other leader, nose to nose, "Tell me" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 am

Citrusstar choked on both his cock and his cum, coughing and gagging as some went down the wrong way, her struggles now fueled by even more desperation as she slowly lost the ability to breathe, unable to cough up the obstruction with his length in the way. 

Scorchstar kneaded the ground with his forepaws but didn't speak, stubbornly keeping his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:24 am

Blazestar growled in pleasure as he humped her face, his cock moving deeper down her throat as he thrust, it wasn't long before he gave one more thrust and shot his seed down her throat, making sure his cock was in the way from anything else coming back up, "Swallow, now" He snarled.

Pansystar giggled and he sat back down closer to the other leader, "In all seriousness, I feel it is my right to know the real reason you wanted me to meet you where" He told the leader softly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:19 am

Citrusstar let out a strangled cry of pain, the slender tabby redoubling her efforts to get free even as each movement caused his claws to dig deeper and the blood to flow more freely. She so wished that she could bite the tom's cock and watch him roll around in pain before she clawed off his balls. She'd give up her prey for as long as possible before dying to do that. 

Scorchstar tensed, and most certainly did not squeak. Nope. No squeaking for Scorchstar. Nor blushing either. How dare you think such a thing!
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:14 am

"Did you just want to see me Scorchstar?" The feminine leader teased and gave a giggle, moving to the larger leader and circling him, rubbing his pelt against the other leader's pelt teasingly, curling his fluffy tail around Scorchstar's neck, "Cute" He purred.

"Quit squirming!" He snarled and dug his claws into her while humping her face, his cock sliding in and out of her muzzle, "I was thinking of going easy on you, but I see why I chose to just think about going easy" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:11 am

Scorchstar looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Um.."

Citrusstar gagged on his cock, jerking her head around wildly in an attempt to get him out of her mouth. Gah! This is disgusting! Get off of me! She exclaimed in her head, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:08 am

"Then we mustn't stay away from our clans and we must prepare" He mewed, standing and lashing his tail, "Could we not have spoken about this at the gathering last night though?" He asked with a tilted head, still unsure of why the other leader wanted to talk in private.

The tom pulled a vine and forced her head back up, "Be a good little she-cat now, and maybe I'll give you some mercy" He purred and mounted her head, wrapping his front paws around her shoulders and he eased his cock into her open muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:04 am

Scorchstar shrugged. "A patrol of mine was checking the border and one of them, an apprentice, spotted a rabbit and got a little, er, carried away. Suffice it to say she went a way away from the border and she and her mentor overheard a couple of rogues talking about it."

Unable to hiss, Citrusstar growled as she struggled, getting a mouthful of dirt as her face was pressed into the ground. Unsheathing her claws, she scratched at the ground in her vain attempts to free herself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 am

The large tom snarled when she broke one of the vines and he grabbed one he had off to the side, getting a weird stick contraption and he shoved it into her mouth, keeping her jaws open and tying it back behind her head, his tail lashed and he fixed the broken vine, "Little bitch" he snarled, pressing her head into the ground, his claws unsheathed.

"Really now? But why would rogues attack us? I always let rogues have free passage as long as they stay away from my clanmates" He mewed, looking shocked, his ears pinned back and his fluffy tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:45 am

Citrusstar jerked her head back, staring at his cock with disgust. "Never!" She declared, drawing her lips back from her teeth to bare them in a snarl. She turned her head, snapping at her bonds and managing to get a fang into one of them. 

Scorchstar stood his ground as the other tom drew nearer. "When is he not causing trouble? But no, that is not why I have called you here. I have discovered that there is a group of rogues that seem to be planning to attack both of our Clans."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:15 am

"Oh, your words wound me so" The once rogue tom fake pouted and he chuckled, "You know, you were beautiful at the gathering, but now? Even more so, seeing you squirm like this because of me, damn, that turns me on so" The tom chuckled, "Maybe you should help me out, with a little problem I'm having~" The tom purred, standing in front of her, allowing her to see his rather large cock, larger than most toms around.

Pansystar looked up and purred, "Scorchstar! A pleasant meeting" The very feminine tom mewed and stood, striding toward the tom, "We both know I don't like getting right to the point, but I have to ask, why have you called this private meeting? Is Blazestar causing problems again?" He asked in his soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:08 am

Citrusstar gasped as his intention was made clear to her and she struggled against her bonds, which were not giving an inch. "Release me at once, you fox-heart!" She demanded, trying to hide her fear. The tabby she-cat was a virgin, never having been close enough to anyone to mate. She hoped- but it was a slim hope- that Blazestar wouldn't go through with what he seemed to be planned. She most certainly did not want to lose her virginity to a rapist, and the leader of another Clan at that!

Scorchstar arrived soon after Pansystar, sliding out of the bushes and prowling over to the feminine(?) leader, rolling his eyes at his freshly groomed fur. "Ah, Pansystar."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:04 am

Blazestar sat close by, giving a deep chuckle, "I almost thought I had taken your life there, Citrusstar, glad I didn't, Starclan would give me hell to pay" The large tom snickered and stood, beginning to walk around the she-cat, testing a few of the vines he used to tie her up, her front half pinned to the ground with her rear up in a mating position and her tail tied so it was straight up.

Pansystar padded smoothly through the bushes around his territory, purring softly to himself, "Now, I wonder what Scorchstar could have wanted to talk about... Maybe he needs some help with Blazestar and his clan? I could see that happening" He mewed to himself while padding along, reaching the meeting spot and looking around, sitting and grooming himself.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:58 am

Citrusstar stirred, her light green eyes fluttering open and a frown crossed her face when she realized she had no idea where she was. After taking in an earthen ceiling and walls- and by the feel of it floor too- the next thing she realized was that she was tied up in a, shall we say, revealing, position. She remembered nothing of the night before. 

Scorchstar strode through the pines of his Clan's territory, ears swiveling to catch every sound of the night as he headed towards his designated destination. Hopefully Pansystar would be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader X Leader (Bacon)   Leader X Leader (Bacon) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader X Leader (Bacon)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next