From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:57 pm

(*pouts* I said he'd get her to soften towards him first!)
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:54 pm

(Im just not going to rp this one anymore, im sorry, im not good at writing seducing rp's especially when the other cat is so stubborn *cough *cough)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:57 pm

Poppyflame spat at him in a manner which indicated what she thought of his plans to resolve a situation that he had started. Turning her back on him, she lay down and glowered at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Wolfstar scowled. "Poppyflame, please, I don't want to do this but I needed to send a message to your clan. I'll let you out if you promise not to try to attack me or run away."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:50 pm

(Yeah)
Lovebird wrote:
Poppyflame gave a wordless snarl of rage and brought her claws fiercely down one of the bars of the cage, not caring when she got splinters in her paws. Her expression was terrifying as she stared at Wolfstar, fangs bared and hate and fury twisting her expression.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 pm

(Hmm okay then can we just pretend that didn't happen? Can we go back to when she just gets put in the prison thing?)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:25 pm

(I didn't actually mean for him to randomly start licking her. I was thinking more of him gradually getting her to soften towards them and them somehow ending up mating)
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:41 pm

(Listen, I don't enjoy rping rape and I've been getting bored of this rp. Unless Pippyflame is going to fall in love with him and mate him willingly, then I don't want to continue this rp.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Poppyflame struggled underneath his paws, lashing out with her hind paws and catching him on the muzzle while she snapped at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Wolfstar's eyes narrowed at this, and he continued to lick her pussy, opening the prison and pinning her so she couldnt move. He then rubbed her clit, purring somewhat darkly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Poppyflame snarled, lashing out at him again as she clamped her tail over her pusdy. "If you even try I'll rip your cock off!" She spat, her fur so fluffed out she looked twice her size.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:32 pm

Wolfstar's eyes narrowed, but suddenly he found himself doing it again. And again. "Hmm," he purred. "You taste so nice, Poppyflame. I wonder what it would feel like if I fucked your pussy."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Poppyflame jerked away, her claws lashing out and cutting his nose and tongue as she let out a yowl. "How dare you!" She spat, ignoring the blood on her claws as she dug them into the earth, looking very much like she'd like to have more of his blood on her claws.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:30 pm

Wolfstar's eyes narrowed. He padded up to her, and between the bars he gently licked her pussy. It was so unexpected, and he hadn't even realized what he'd done until she reacted.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:26 pm

Poppyflame gave a wordless snarl of rage and brought her claws fiercely down one of the bars of the cage, not caring when she got splinters in her paws. Her expression was terrifying as she stared at Wolfstar, fangs bared and hate and fury twisting her expression.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:24 pm

When Wolfstar returned, he immediatly padded over to Poppyflame. "Lead her to my den," he spoke coldly, his eyes expressionless. "I have made a prison-like cage. She will not be able to escape." The guards obeyed, and the 4 cats walked into the leader's den. Inside, Wolfstar had an unused cell that was supposed to be used for this very purpose, but he'd never had a prisoner before. "PUt her in there." He ordered, and the guards obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Poppyflame had been thrown into one of the corners of the StormClan camp with the two warriors that brought her there guarding her. The cats were viewing her curiously and wondering what she was doing there, while she was glowering at them and ripping up the ground with her claws, her voice having gone hoarse long ago.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:19 pm

(Okay, then *the other two.)

Wolfstar watched as she angrily fought back, but his two warriors where no mach for her. With a grunt, he returned to the fight. Afterwards, the battle resolved in a tie and he returned home with his warriors, injured, but alive.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:14 pm

(There were only five StormClan cats, including Wolfstar)

Poppyflame struggled in their grasp, spitting and snarling and calling them everything she could think of, even a few she made up on the spot. All were insulting, of course.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Wolfstar growled and kicked her off with his hind legs, tail flicking upwards as he commanded two of his warriors to aid them. Together, the 3 warriors pinned her down. "We will take her as prisoner," Wolfstar growled. "You two, take her back and get backup. I will remain here with the other three and fight off the remaining WinterClanners."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:10 pm

Poppyflame let out a furious cry and lunged at Wolfstar, sinking her fangs into his shoulder while tearing at his side with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:09 pm

Wolfstar growled, slightly annoyed that they'd ganged up on an apprentice, but he helped them anyhow and pounced on Icepaw, knocking the young she-cat unconcious with a swift blow to the head.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Poppyflame yowled, kicking Wolfstar off of her and springing to her paws, spitting furiously at him. But she dashed off to help Icepaw when she saw two of the StormClan warriors ganging up on her. "Fox-hearts!" She yowled, raking her claws across one's muzzle while Icepaw tripped him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Wolfstar didn't want to fight them, but he had to send a message: We are to be feared. So, he lowered his tail, and the rest of his patrol leapt into battle. Featherwhisker, Wintersky, Shadowpelt and Firestorm all attacked the enemy patrol ruthlessly, and Wolfstar found himself pinning down Poppyflame. He forced his expression to remain cold and icy, but inside he felt the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Poppyflame whipped around to glare at the warrior. "Pinebreeze!" She hissed. Pinebreeze instantly apologized and hurriedly stepped back onto WinterClan territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)   Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Deputy (Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next