From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:51 am

Samson grew tired of getting a blow job and he pulled Aaron up, pinning his little brother on his back and gripping his hips, roughly thrusting into him and he kissing his brother just as rough, forcing his tongue into his mouth and pounding away at him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:49 am

Aaron forum his throat rumbling softly, sucking roughly. Having Samson hold his head while the cock moved in and out of his mouth. Seeing the base of his cock begin to swell. And hoped he wasn't wasted on his mouth. Rather than knotting him in the ass once more and hopefully impreginating him if last time didn't.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:46 am

"Good... Yeah just like that little brother..." Samson groaned out, holding Aaron's head down and bucking into his mouth again, the base of his cock slowly beginning to swell, not even close to how fast he had gotten hard, so there was still a bit of time to get things done.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:43 am

Aaron felt his brother bucking his hips up toward his mouth. Feeling his member go deeper into his throat. And he was pretty glad that he had no gag reflex. A noise escaped him when a hand pressed on the back of his head, pushing him down on his cock. Obediently sucking and moving on his cock roughly. Not wanting his alpha to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:40 am

Samson gripped the sheets lightly and he gave a low pleasured groan, bucking his hips lightly toward his brother's mouth. "Fuck yeah.." He groaned out and placed his hand on the back of his brother's head, forcing him down harder onto his cock, "Suck my cock hard" he commanded, his voice growing husky again.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:38 am

Aaron was tending up slightly, afraid the other didn't like it. But quickly found himself calming down once he heard the pleased ragged breathing and smile he was having. He continued to lick at his brothers member. Tongue grazing over every spot. Before he soon wrapped his mouth around the hard member. Sucking on it ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:31 am

The alpha jolted lightly as he felt his omega's tongue on the tip of his cock, he gave a ragged breath and grinned, relaxing back and letting the omega do as he wished. The last omega he had been with only wanted a good fuck, didn't even want any foreplay, so this was a nice change for the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:26 am

The omega whined softly as the other nipped and licked at his neck, feeling his alphas rough hands explore his body. Making him lean and shudder at every touch. Since the touched had sent pleasured shocks through him. Smiling gently as he noticed Samson was already really hard. And he chucked lightly. Deciding on an idea. He moved down. Lightly kicking at the tip. Looking up at his mate innocently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:20 am

"Then they can just deal with it" he mumbled in reply, starting to lick and softly nip at the omega's neck, his rough hands starting to lightly explore Aaron's body. "Don't tease me omega" The alpha muttered against his neck and moved so Aaron was over his body, his cock already completely erect just by a little bit of heat scent, Samson was already at work to arouse and stimulate his omega more.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:17 am

Aaron nodded gently. Frowning ever so slightly. "What about if I become pregnant?" He asked. Already noticing the others mind being messed up from his heat scent. And it was pretty amusing to watch. Feeling the others member slowly start to harden. "Oh, my hest getting to you alpha?" He cooed playfully. Rubbing up against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:13 am

"I know a cheep place that's right across the street from the school, you can come home for lunch and I can get your work whenever your in heat" He murmured, beginning to trail off as he smelt his omega's heat beginning to act up again. Already he started getting hard as all the thoughts raced through his head of what he could do to Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:10 am

Near the school? What's near the school?" He asked. Tilting his head against the others own. He never payed attention to what was around his school. The only thing he had ever payed attention to was school itself. And when they had to go out and run. He still never really payed stent ion to anything around him. Nuzzling his alphas head gently as he finished up his meal. Feeling his hest start to kick back in. Nearly huffing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:07 am

"I can find a job, I can take care of you" He murmured and pulled his omega close, almost offended that he seemed to believe that his own alpha couldn't care for him properly. "If we have to I know some places near the school we can go to" He stated and nuzzled his head to his mate's neck, softly licking his mark.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:05 am

Aaron shook his head and scoffed. "You know school is important to me. Let's just try to keep this a secret. If I don't get pregnant. Then that's probably good. Because mom and dad will literally kill you for that. Or we can move out and find our own place. How we could do that, I don't know..." He murmured. They could probably find a place with another alpha, but he was sure the pay up would be for them to share him. Highly doubting that Samson would want to share him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:00 am

The alpha got comfortable and laid back, "You know... If mom and dad bitch at us about this.. We can just leave... Find our own place, who cares about school" Samson said and held his head over his arms as he laid there, he was more of the jocky guys that didn't care much about grades, just sports.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:57 am

He reached out to grab the tray. A soft smile curling his lips in amusement. "Yeah, no kidding. But it is pretty funny," he mused. What he did like to eat was surprisgly cheese sticks, poppers. You know, the ones with jalapeƱo and sour cream in them. And then some taco things. He loved those. And that's exactly what he had. Pretty glad that Samson remembered his favorites. He nibbled on a cheese stick, looking over to his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:54 am

Samson found Aaron's favorite and made it for him before bringing it back to his room, walking inside and locking the door behind him, "Atleast now I'm good with doors" He let out a laugh as he moved to the bed. Samson sat on the bed and held out a tray for Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:52 am

The omega watched him leave, smiling as he settled back onto the bed. Stretching out ever so slightly. It wasn't fun to be staying in his bedroom because of his heat. He looked over to the window, biting his tongue as he realized it was still open. Cheeks heating up, he moved to go close it. Shutting it tightly, before huddling up on his bed. Waiting for Samson to come back with his food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:29 am

"I know I know" he said and kissed Aaron softly before heading out of the room, sweat still covering his body as he closed the door, heading right downstairs to find something his omega would like.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:25 am

Aaron nodded. Soon pulling on the boxers that he was given. Shifting in his bed as he rubbed his face lightly. "Okay, make sure I'll like it. You know how picky I get sometimes..." He murmured. A sheepish smile forming onto his face. Noticing that Samson was already getting protective, knowing their dad was proabajky going to give him hell for probably making him pregnant. But oh well, what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:22 am

"No" The alpha said sharply once his length was free of his omega, "I'll get you food" He stated flatly as he got up, finding one of his old pair of boxers he had given to his brother and pulling them on, "You don't leave until your heat is over, in case other alphas are around" He said, already extremely protective.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:19 am

The omega snorted in amusement. "I guess you just decided to become the Incredible Hulk, huh?" He purred in amusement. After what seemed like decades. When he moved forward, his brothers member finally slipped out. He stretched and yawned ever so slightly. Rubbing his face. "We should go get some food, I'm starving," he murmured. And that was true, he didn't eat any dinner. Having moved himself into his room while his heat started.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:13 am

"Dad hadn't locked my bedroom door, and your window was open so I caught your scent, broke my door trying to get out, but mom sleeps so heavily I really don't think she heard me, if she did she just doesn't care" He shrugged, holding his omega close to him, determined to take care of his omega and their possible child.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:10 am

Aaron let off a smile, "well. He did by me a few things to help with my heat. All sorts of toys," he said. Feeling arms wrap around him more, pulling him close. Shuddering lightly as he felt lips being pressed against his neck. "What made you come around now?" He asked. Now that we soemthing he wanted to know. Was it because their father was away. And their mother was probably sleeping? He wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:02 am

"You have no idea" He chuckled and held his brother close, "You should see all the shit dad bought and put in my room in case he wasn't around when you went into heat" He laughed deeply, "Though I did really like this one that he got, this weird blow up doll that was so realistic, damn that thing was amazing, but never as good as the real thing, no matter how tight you can make it." He said and kissed his brother's neck where he had marked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-   A heated sibling relationship -Bacon- - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A heated sibling relationship -Bacon-
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next