From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Brother's Help

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Big Brother's Help - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:26 am

"Suck" Dark growled out harshly, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:25 am

Frost whined in protest as not being allowed to release before he was dismounted, and growled angrily at Dark as he licked his face. However, when he was pushed down so that his muzzle was inches from Dark's cock, he cringed, smelling his brother's scent from the strongest source he had ever come across.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:22 am

Dark grinned, "There's more where this came from" He said and continued thrusting until Frost was on the brink of cumming, then he pulled out of him and moved around, licking Frost's face then forcing the younger dragon's head down to Dark's cock.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:19 am

"Dominating the other dragon is the best way to make them love you," he panted out, "getting cock shoved up your tail, being made vulnerable, is the best thing ever."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:16 am

"Tell me how I was right Frost" Dark growled out as he humped his brother.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:15 am

Frost groaned continuously and didn't even feel the pain from his brother's claws, just his barbs scraping his poor asshole in such a wonderful way. "Dark," he groaned out through clenched teeth, "you were right."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:28 pm

Dark began growing tired of holding back, the larger Dragon growled and began pounding in and out of his brother, his claws digging into the smaller dragon's stomach scales.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:18 pm

He groaned to the point of a wail, and urged his brother on faster, "Until I can't walk, please," he whimpered, loving the feeling of being helplessly fucked by his own brother.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:20 pm

He grinned and began humping his brother faster, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:16 pm

"Could you go a little faster?" he asked with a tremble to his voice.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:34 pm

"I love you" He growled lightly in his brother's ear, thrusting in and out of him at a rough but slow pace.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:05 am

He cringed as he was yet again taken up his rear, and he growled in pain, shutting his eyes tight. "Tell me you love me," the command came out more as a whimper than a command.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:56 am

Name: Frost
Younger Brother
Personality: In RP
Appearance: nah
Other: Looks up to and loves his big brother, though not in any sexual way at first.

Name: Dark
Older Brother
Personality: In rp
Appearance: this is annoying
Other: Enjoys any little bit of tail he can get and chance he gets.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:23 am

Me: He hissed out at each thrust his brother delivered, but his command brought him back to reality. "I will do no such thing," he denied, remembering the female dragon he had met.

Bacon: "I said tell me" Dark snarled and yanked roughly from his brother, shoving the smaller dragon to the ground hard, keeping the chains on him.

Me: He winced as he was pinned down, and he bucked at the empty air wildly, unable to deny that he wanted more. "I...I will only mate with you. It is my sole purpose to serve and please you, master." He surrendered to his demands, shivering on the ground.

Bacon: Dark grinned, letting his brother get up before roughly thrusting back into him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother's Help   Big Brother's Help - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother's Help
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25