From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:26 am

The canine gave a moan and she buckd her hips, her cock hardening painfully.

The otter gave a cry and she squirmed, eventually giving a moan, her virgin pussy getting wet.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 am

Storm padded a few paces to stand beside Luke, his gaze trailing up and down the otter's body while he pondered what to do.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:16 am

Luke padded over to the otter, skillfully flipping her over at lightning fast speed and beginning to paw at her core, looking to see what they had to work with as his pads pleasured her pussy.

Lily took her groan as a sign of encouragement, ignoring the doctor for now as she began to lick her way back up the cock slowly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:08 am

Laras panted and gave a moan, her cock starting to harden again, her knot throbbing, "Damn" She moaned.

"W-wait! W-what?!" She cried and backed away from them, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:01 am

Storm frowned, looking down at the smaller, brown-furred animal. "I don't know if she'd be able to handle that. One of us gets her pussy, but I don't know about the other."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 am

Luke looked to the otter, licking her nose once. "It's a bit complicated. Trust me, it'll be better if you wait until after we're done." He looked back up at Storm. "So, how are we doing this? Both in her pussy, or...?"

Lily first pressed her nose against the cock, shuddering as she inhaled the scent deeply. She ran her tongue along the side, slowly making her way sideways until she was lapping at the canine's knot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:56 am

GenomĆØ watched the two with a lustful gaze while he pumped his cock hard and fast, giving a deeo groan.

"Sure" She said and raised her leg slightly, her cock had started softening and slipping back into her sheath.

The otter, "But why am I here? I just remember being put in a cage then brought in here" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:53 am

Storm just stood there silently, having never been expected to join a threesome before. But he cocked his head in confusion at the intense look in the cat's eyes when he stared at him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:51 am

"You must be Storm." Luke mewed, regarding the wolf with a fiercely competitive eye. "I've heard about you before." Turning to the otter, he purred softly. "It's alright, love, not only are you safe here, but you'll be treated very well. I promise." He smirked with the last line.

Lily pinned her ears back, eyeing the shemale's cock between her hindlegs. "Alright, but... Let me taste you first." She pleaded. "Please."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 am

GenomĆØ sat on the ground after removing his pants and boxers, letting out a low groan as he pumped his own cock.

"You have to suck him off while I fuck you, but unlike the bull I'll go at your pace" She said and gently nudged the fox.

The otter backed up slightly and watched the cat, "W-why am I here?" She asked quietly, clearly brand new around there.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:46 am

(Thanks Bacon)

Storm left his cage, examining the otter and cat with interest before approaching them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:44 am

(Ok!)

Luke eyed the new otter with interest, this partner being much closer to his size. He looked at his competition, however, and frowned, the wolf much larger than he was. He padded out of his cage quickly, intent on making the best impression on the otter.

Lily nodded. "What do we need to do?" She'd do anything to avoid the kind of punishments she imagined the human could come up with.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 am

GenomĆØ pressed a few more buttons, sending the wolf and Maine coon into the same room and opening their cages, but he sent a third cage, a small brown otter crept out of her cage, noticing the two males. (Added another character so Love isn't just sitting around) After moving the cages around, he went to the room with the rottweiler and arctic fox, manually opening the cages.

"I see what he wants" She said and stepped out of her cage, "You'll have to do it so we won't get in trouble, do you trust me?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:36 am

Sycamore collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily. "What did I just do?" She mumbled, dragging herself into her cage and letting her head fall to the ground, closing her eyes with a groan.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:35 am

The Maine Coon dismounted the crouched tigress, leaning in to get one more good taste of her core before strutting back to his cage, more than satisfied with his work. "Seeya around, beautiful!" He called as he entered the smaller enclosure, waiting eagerly to see what his next conquest would be.

"Seriously?" Lily tuned back around, offering a weak smile to the dog shemale. She stiffened as their cages were moved, but not opened. "W-what's this?" She quesrioned the more experienced canine, hoping she knew.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 am

GenomĆØ watched the cat and tiger, biting his lip lightly and he opened their cages, pressing a couple more buttons, having the rottweiler and arctic fox moved into another room, but he didn't open their cages.

The rottweiler looked around as she felt her cage move, "The bull's offspring never make it, he gets too rough and it damages his own sperm, its kinda funny actually" She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 am

Groaning, Sycamore slumped against the ground, but her rear end was still raised high in the air. Mewling slightly as his cum filled her up, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 am

Luke yowled and came almost as soon as Sycamore clenched around him, groaning out as his cum roped deep into her pussy, his tail still slowly pumping inside her tailhole even as the pair came.

Lily pinned her ears back, the actions of her paw stopping for a moment. "I-I don't want his- Whatever you'd call them." Her voice was quiet, but firm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 am

"So you really are new, well you should know, that the human has us here to breed a new species, he isn't very good at it, most females have died trying to deliver, or their offspring died during the birth..." She said and her tone dropped, her ears back, "But we do get fed well atleast" She added.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 am

Sycamore cried out, her tail-hole and pussy clenching around his two separate appendages as she climaxed, her juices bathing his cock.

Last edited by Lovebird on Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:12 am

Luke growled out, taking some orange striped fur into his mouth and pulling against it as his thrusting into both holes sped considerably, the tomcat not far away from stuffing her with cum.

"Two-two days." Lily replied tentatively, turning her back to the rotweiler in a very weak attempt to hide her paw slipping between her hindlegs to touch her core.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:07 am

"You'll get used to it" The rottweiler yawned, stretching happily, "When did the human bring you here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Sycamore growled in pleasure, her instincts having her drop into a more vulnerable crouch, the pain caused by his claws hardly registering next to the pleasure. Throwing her head back, she closed her amber eyes, her tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:53 pm

"Enjoying yourself, honey?" Luke asked with a lusty purr, exploring deeper into her rear with his tail while his member filled her almost perfectly despite his smaller stature. He rode the exotic tigress hard, his balls slapping against her with each thrust as his claws dug into her flanks to keep him balanced atop her.

Lily was surprised by how open the dog was, and even a little more surprised when she caught sight of the pair of balls and sheath that accompanied the core of the canine. "Oh..." She replied distractedly, lust flowing through her now after not being permitted to cum by the bull's roughness.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:26 pm

"Well for one I can smell him on you, and secondly, I can tell by how opened up you are, the human always sends the little ones to the bull for some reason, seems to make them better fucks for everyone else, believe me, I've had both ends" She barked, revealing her rather large scrotum and her still hard cock. "My first time here I had to take a horse pussy then the bull came in and I had to take him, I'm guessing her took your virginity too? Don't worry, happens a lot here" She stated and groomed herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]   That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Crazy Scientist [Open to all!]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next