From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Shadows (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragon1981

From The Shadows (Fire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:41 am

Sorry I wasn't very... descriptive... my RP posts will be better.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:33 am

Name: Samantha, but goes by Sam

Species: Cat but turns to a dinosaur/dragon mix

Appearance: Cat: http://previews.123rf.com/images/evdoha/evdoha1210/evdoha121001204/15826197-gray-cat-with-white-cat-Stock-Photo-cats.jpg
Dragon/Dinosaur: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/029/e/1/Feather_dragon_by_Kuroi_kisin.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f%3D81%26t%3D2014673&h=661&w=1207&tbnid=Xs3CqZXz4afpMM:&docid=DZCHrwVQj_YBmM&ei=6Ql-Vrv0GsyMjgToz4LYBA&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&ved=0ahUKEwj7jPmVy_jJAhVMhoMKHeinAEsQMwg7KBUwFQ

Personality: In RP cuz I'm lazy :p

Other: She will have a twisted leg, that being the right back leg. She's still good at walking and all dat though.

Name: Xavier Gilliam, but goes by X

Species: Elemental Human

Appearance: Ugh, my phone sucks so forget this. Just fuck my life.

Personality: In RP cuz I lazy

Other: He's more interesting than he seems.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:18 am

Okey Dokey, Awesome! I'll make the bio sheet and then post it so you can add anything if you want to.

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:14 am

Here we go! Shall we have bios? Also, I'm gonna post the story here so people know what we're doing :3.

Story
One of us is a human with a pet (any type) that lives a pretty normal life. However, one day, that all changes. As a different, human like race invades Earth, her pet changes into a dragon/dinosaur like creature to protect the human from the different race. From here, the pet explains that certain animals on Earth were given the power to change into these amazing creatures to save the humans if anything like this happened. From there, the pet teaches the human about these powers every human haves and how to use them. After they learn them, they take on the other race, bumping into a very strange, but helpful person from the other race. The three of them take on the main leader, saving his life as he promises to leave. However, they get trapped and taken with them, ending up in a wild chase to get home.

Characters
--
Main Characters
----
Main Human - Fire
Pet - Me
Rebel From Other Race - Me

Side
Leader - Fire
Parents - Me
Guards - Both
Etc - Both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

From The Shadows (Fire)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3