From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teacher's Pet {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Teacher's Pet {Private} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:05 am

Rick just chuckled, continuing to listen to the other purr. "Well, don't stop. I find it rather cute to hear you purr like that." He crooned, though he fell silent when the young snow leopard spoke of his parents telling him that he was infertile. "That gives me another reason to just keep filling you up with my seed. Make you feel like you were carrying my young due to how much you swelled from my cum." He spoke, still massaging his sensitive folds and hips. He also wanted to keep stuffing the cute little kitten up with his potent seed so he can try to get him pregnant. Just the thought of seeing him full of his young made his cock twitch slightly. 

"Usually it's rather hard to please yourself, especially since you know it's just you. But when you have someone touching you, it makes it feel a whole lot more special and pleasurable." He spoke, nuzzling his face into the other's fluffy neck. "I wouldn't be opposed to having little field trips. Gives me more places to stuff my load into that cute snatch of yours." He chuckled, sitting back slightly to allow the snow leopard to regain his energy. "After you feel better and we get you cleaned up, I'm sure you'll be just fine. What they don't know won't hurt them." He told him, trying to reassure his student.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 3:51 am

"I just didn't realize I was doing it..." He murmured, keeping himself tucked against the other, biting his lip softly at the gentle touches of the other, trying to hold in soft whimpers at the feel of the other stroking over his sensitive folds, his ears flicking lightly as he felt the stallion's hand slide from his stomach to his hips, his ears twitching as the stallion spoke, "My parents always said I had what's called dry heats I guess, they show little to no symptoms, but apparently I'm infertile..." he said, letting out a soft breath.

"When you were... Touching me before... It felt a lot better than when I tried myself a while back... Maybe my heat does affect me a little bit" he said, giving a small shrug, "Maybe... We can go other places too... Not just here... You know... Kinda like fieldtrips" He murmured, blushing as he felt the other's kisses and nips, "I'm slowly feeling better... I just don't know if my legs feel ready right this second..." he said, biting his lip and letting out a soft moan as the other massaged his hips and folds, the leopard still quite sensitive, "I just hope my parents don't catch on... They're really strict... And are really adamant on same species being together" he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 2:30 am

[size=31]The large stallion just chuckled at how exhausted they much smaller snow leopard was. Continuing to rub at his stomach, listening to the lovely purrs that came from the younger male. Making a mental note that the leopard seemed to enjoy gentle touches. Perhaps that would be another way to potentially coerce the student. Rick laughed and stroked one hand on his stomach and the other over his folds. Feeling the excess cum slip out of him, though he did try to keep as much of it inside of him as he could. "There is no need to be so embarrassing about it, I think it's really cute." He told him, moving the hand that was on his stomach to his hips. [/size]

[size=31]"Well, I don't think anyone else noticed that you were in heat. It's rather odd that you don't feel that you have it, but your cute cunt is swollen and ready for someone to come help you." He told him, pleased to hear that the snow leopard wasn't opposed to this again. "Of course, after this I'll be more than happy to boost your grade up." He told him, still nipping and kissing at his neck. He wanted to just bend him right over again and pump him full of his cum once more, but he didn't want to push the cute leopard. So he just allowed him to relax. "Take all the time you need to relax, I'll just take you back home once you're ready. I'm sure it'll take you a moment to get yourself together, and not to feel as sore." He told him, trying to massage and rub his hips and folds to help him relax and not feel as sore.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:01 am

The small snow leopard continued to cling onto the stallion as he breathed heavily, his legs slowly losing grip and slumping down, his sides heaving as he closed his eyes briefly, he shivered lightly as he felt the stallion rubbing at his stomach, the teen's purrs continuing from the touch, the leopard seeming to enjoy soft affectionate touches. He seemed to become a bit embarrassed as the other mentioned his purring, realizing he was and he hid his face against the stallion's chest, giving a soft whine as he felt the other move, a small squeak leaving him as he felt the large cock sliding out of him, he shivered and couldn't help a small moan leaving him.

Desmond bit his lip lightly as he felt the stallion's cum flooding from his cunt, shivering as the cool air hit against his swollen gaping cunt, the young leopard flinched slightly before rolling his hips as he felt the stallion's hand massaging his folds gently, a small moan leaving him, biting his lip at his touches, "I-I didn't expect my first to be my teacher..." he admitted tiredly, his ears staying drooped back, not even having the energy to keep them up, "B-but... I wouldn't be opposed to doing this again... Y-y'know... To help my grades..." He stammered, looking up toward the other, a soft gasp and moan leaving him as he felt his kisses and hands against his thighs, the teen quite sensitive at the moment, "I don't even think I'll be able to walk right now..." he mumbled, breathing out slower as he was finally coming down from his intense orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 4:53 am

[size=31]Rick just exhaled in content, remaining draped over the feline below him. Smiling lightly and rubbing at his stomach, wishing his stomach was swollen with his young instead of his cum. A chuckle escaped his lips when he heard the other purr. "I wasn't expecting you to purr, shows me that I did a good job." He mused. Shifting himself up so he could move a garbage can close to the desk. Not wanting to let all of his cum spill onto the floor. It would make a mess that he really didn't want to clean up. [/size]

[size=31]The stallion shifted his hips back and grunted as his cock slid out of the other's cunt. Humming softly as he watched the other's folds gape open, chuckling as his cum stared to flood out of his gaping cunt. Moving a hand to gently massage at his folds. "I'm happy to have been your first, I hope it was a good experience for you." He told him, pressing gentle kisses against his neck and nuzzling at his soft fur. "Take all the time you need to regain yourself. I'm sure you'll be a bit sore from the stretch." He said, rubbing at his thighs lovingly. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 10:34 pm

Desmond breathed heavily as he clung onto his teacher, whining out loudly and mewling as the stallion thrust into him, not realizing his constant mewling and moaning of the teacher's name was driving him on more, the young teen squirmed and whined as he felt a pressure building up within his stomach, a knot forming and building quickly, he trembled and whined as he tried to cling onto the other, throwing his head back and letting out a sharp moan as he suddenly orgasmed, his first orgasm being an intense one, his walls trying to milk out the stallion as the young leopard slumped back as he breathed heavily, jerking whenever the stallion thrust into him, trembling almost violently.

The young leopard gave small whines whenever the stallion bucked into him, the teen exhausted as he weakly clung to the stallion, giving a small moan as he felt the stallion's cum fill him, even making his stomach bulge more with the amount of cum included with the stallion's cock. Desmond gave a few small incoherent words before looking up toward the other, still breathing heavily, "I-intense" He mumbled, laying his head back against the desk below him, despite still not being fully used to the stretch the stallion offered him, he gave small quiet content purrs, not realizing that he was doing so though.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 2:00 pm

[size=31]The stallion grinned in delight as he listened to the cute little kitten mewl and moan below him. Holding his hips close to him as he continues to thrust into him. He gritted his teeth, feeling the head of his cock start to work into his womb. That was when Desmond started to state that his parents told him that two different species couldn't cross. But boy did he want to make sure his fertile womb was filled with his seed. Rick thought about what would happen if the little kitten became pregnant with his children. A shudder passing over him at the very thought. Contemplating how big his belly would get. [/size]

[size=31]The thoughts that ran through his head caused him to pick up the pace of his thrusts. Eager to fill him with his seed. What sent him over the edge was when the snow leopard moaned out his name. Grunting as he buried himself as deep as possible. Panting softly as he filled his little kitten with as much of his cum as he possibly could. Bucking his hips lightly, just slowly relaxing against him. "How was that?" He panted, wanting to know what Desmond thought of his first time. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:27 am

Desmond gave small yelps and whimpers as he moved with the large stallion, letting him move him as he wished, his legs trembling a bit as he began to slowly feel pleasure, whimpering as he clung onto the stallion, tucking his head against his neck, breathing heavily as he trembled against the other, unable to stop himself from letting out a sharp moan when the stallion hit against a bundle of nerves while thrusting into him, he jerked his hips from the surge of pleasure, his ears pinning as he managed to bounce a little faster on the stallion's cock, letting himself fall fully onto the stallion's cock every time, gasping at how deep he was inside him, the head of the stallion's cock practically breaking into his womb.

The snow leopard let out a sound as he was lifted and laid over the desk, gasping and letting out a moan as he felt the other thrust into him, he continued to cling onto the stallion, arms and legs curled around him as tight as he could manage, his ears twitching lightly as he listened to the other, "B-but if I'm in heat... C-cant I... N-nevermind... My parents always said two different species cant cross.." he mumbled, unable to stop himself from throwing his head back and moaning as the other thrust into him, the young leopard beginning to relax more as he stretched more to the stallion's size, he quietly cursed as he tucked his head against the stallion, "M-Mr. B-Brandt!" He let out a sharp moan as the stallion hit against the bundle of nerves again, causing the young leopard to claw at the stallion's back a bit, moaning as the stallion rubbed his hips.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:10 pm

[size=31]Rick gave a soft grunt as he continued to bounce Desmomd on his cock. Absolutely enjoying how tight the show leopard was around him.  "Fuck..." he groaned, trying to keep things relatively slow so Desmond could get used to him. Though it seemed the leopard was having a bit of trouble with getting used to how large his cock was inside of him. Then again, he was probably his first. So it was going to take him some time getting used to having something as big as him deep within his cunt.[/size]

[size=31]"I'm not sure, but you are in heat. I can tell that you are, little kitten." He groaned, deciding to shift them so he could lay Desmond over his desk. Holding his hips and working to thrust into him. Groaning at the sounds of his hips meeting the other's own. "Your cute little pussy is all swollen and puffy. That is a good sign of someone being in heat. And your body is creating a bit of slick. To which is getting ready for someone to breed you." He said, gently rubbing at his hips while he continued his thrusts. "And that's what I plan on doing, breeding you." He snorted lightly, tail flicking with each push of his hips. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:33 am

Desmond whined as he clung onto the older male, whimpering uncomfortably as he shifted his weight every so often to see if it felt better, if he was more used to the large object within him. The feline shivering at the equine's words, whining when he felt him buck his hips, tensing up as he tried to shift off his cock briefly, only to be moved by the other. yelping softly when he sank back down onto his cock, hissing in discomfort at first, though after a few rises and falls, he began to ease up a bit, yelping loudly whenever the stallion bucked into him.

The feline was trembling as he clung onto the stallion, whimpering softly with every move, staying slumped against the other and letting him move him as he pleased, his ears perking up as he heard the other mention his heat, "H-heat? N-no one told me I could go into heat" He yelped as the other moved him to ride his cock, "M-my parents told me I couldn't go into heat so I'm sterile or something" He whined out, "I-its not getting much better Mr. Brandt... J-just d-do what you want, I-I can take it..." He breathed out, whining out softly, he was beginning to relax a bit as the other moved him, but the size difference between them would take Des some time to get used to for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:13 am

[size=31]"I know kitten, it'll hurt a bit. It is your first time and you aren't used to this." He told Desmond, rubbing his hips while the snow leopard continued to sit on his cock. After a few minutes, he decided to grab his hips and give a few experimental bucks of his hips. Groaning softly at how tight the leopard felt around his length. "Damn, you feel so good around my cock." He grunted out. Rising him up before letting him sink back down onto his cock. "I'm ready to just blow my load into your soft cunt now. You're squeezing me so much." He purred,  just using his hands to help the leopard ride him. Occasionally bucking up into him. [/size]

[size=31]Rick leaned back, watching his cock just disappear into the cute kitten before him. He was even enjoying the way his stomach and abdomen bulged out each time his cock filled him. "Such a good kitten, you're doing so well. Is this feeling better? I'm sure your heat is enjoying it. I'm surprised no one else was able to get this pussy before me. I'm very lucky to be your first." He rambled. Wanting to just move him and lay him on his desk. Eager to just hold him there and pound into him. Though he knew better and waited until Desmond was at least used to his cock. "Fuck.." he groaned, still having the other ride him. Feeling his balls clench due to his growing orgasm. Though he waited, wanting to shoot a large load into him.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:39 am

Desmond jumped slightly at his teacher's reaction to him stroking his cock, thinking he did something wrong, when he realized he hadn't, he became a little bit more confident and wrapped his whole hand around his cock, though his small hand wouldn't fit all the way around his cock. The leopard let out a squeak as he felt fingers brush against his swollen and sensitive cunt, he instinctively began trying to grind against his fingers, letting out a soft whimper as he hoped he was doing this right, he had no clue what he was doing, just hoping the stallion wouldn't mind and would guide him through the steps he needed to take.

Desmond let out a small mewl as he was brought over the stallion's cock, feeling it brush against his sensitive folds and he whimpered softly, he was about to question the other before gasping loudly as he felt himself sink down onto the stallion's large cock, he whined uncomfortably at first, shifting his hips slightly to try to accommodate him better, he whimpered as he quickly curled his arms around the other's neck, clinging onto him and almost hiding in his chest, trying to get comfortable with the large cock inside him, he could feel the head of the stallion's cock pushing harshly against his cervix, if not forced into it already, his stomach looking slightly bulged with the cock bottomed out within him, "I-It really hurts..." He whined as he tried to hold back his tears, but was unable to, with the small snow leopard being a virgin, he just wasn't stretched enough or used to someone the size of Mr. Brandt.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 3:49 am

[size=31]The stallion just gave a soft groan as the young leopard began to rub a hand against his cock. His hips jerking and cock twitching against the soft hand. He hummed in delight when he got the snow leopard's shorts and boxers off. Noting the fact that he had a cunt, and the fact that it was swollen. Instantly recognizing the fact that he was in heat. But he couldn't smell his heat, why? Rick eventually brushed it aside, this cute little kitten was in heat and he was going to take advantage of it. "You are old enough to make your own decisions. And if you want something, you're old enough to do what you want." He told him, rubbing his fingers gently along his swollen cunt. [/size]

[size=31]His ears flicked when Desmond suggested that he have him ride his cock. "Of course, I wouldn't mind sitting and watching you ride me." He hummed, moving the leopard's hips up and rubbing the head of his cock against his swollen cunt. "This might hurt a bit in the beginning. But it will feel better, sweetheart." He crooned, gently pulling the leopard down onto his cock. Pushing his hips up. Groaning once he felt his folds wrap around him. Bringing him down all the way onto his length. "Fuck.. You're so tight." He groaned, keeping him seated on his length so he could get used to his size. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 am

The young leopard flicked his ears as he listened to his teacher, biting his lip nervously, he gave a small squeak as he was pulled closer to the stallion, stammering out as he blushed heavily under his fur. "W-well... I-I guess I'm old enough to make my own decisions..." He murmured, his fur fluffing up as he watched the older stallion remove his pants and boxers, the teen was hesitant as he watched the huge cock springing free, the thing was probably just as long and wide as his arm! Would it even fit inside him? He didn't know. He hesitantly began stroking a soft hand along the large cock in front of him, biting his lip and looking up nervously toward the stallion.

Desmond shivered as the stallion spoke, looking back down when he felt the other slipping his shorts and boxers down, the leopard's tail lashing nervously as he looked up again, "M-maybe... Maybe you could... Could make me ride you?" He asked quietly, the leopard squirmed a little nervously, he hadn't ever undressed in front of anyone before, he tried to use his tail to hide himself at first, like he was trying to hide his very prominent cunt, his cunt looking a bit red and swollen, though it didn't seem painful at least, even a bit of moisture sticking to his boxers, though it most likely was just from his excitement, "U-unless you'd rather do what you want..." he murmured, his ears drooping back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 12:03 am

[size=31]Rick just shrugged and gave a soft snort. "I dont believe it is. A student can make their own decisions. Besides, it's not like I haven't seen you eyeball me before." He mused, reaching out a hand to gently bring him in close. "I can let you experience what a stallion cock will feel like. I'm sure you've been desperately wanting this attention. I can give you all the attention you could ever want." He spoke, shifting his hips to unbutton his pants. Kicking them down just a bit while pulling down his boxers. His thick horse cock springing free.[/size]

[size=31]"Okay, sweetheart. How would you like to earn your credit? Would you like to experiment or do you want me to take the reigns?" He questioned, shifting his hands to fumble with the other's shorts. Slipping them down just a bit. Eager to just bend the cutie over his desk and breed him, but he waited to see what the snow leopard had in mind.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:03 am

Desmond flicked his ear lightly as he briefly glanced about the room, realizing the room was pretty closed up compared to before, paying no mind to it, the leopard looked toward his teacher as he spoke, "...Okay...?" The leopard murmured, confused at why the teacher wasn't looking over his work right away, his ears twitching when he mentioned something that would bump his grade up, "What would those ideas be?" He asked him while tilting his head.

Desmond flinched as he heard the stallion's question, "W-what?" He stammered, his fur fluffing up in surprise, "B-but isn't that inappropriate f-for a teacher to ask a student that?" He rambled, his ears drooping back, his tail lashing and curling around himself, Desmond rubbed at his left arm lightly and bit his lip lightly, "W-well... M-maybe" He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:45 am

[size=32]The black and white stallion watched as his student left. Waiting a few minutes more before working to rid himself of his erection. He really didn’t want to feel uncomfortable while teaching the last few classes that he had. The classes ended up going by rather quickly. Before he knew it, the final bell had sounded and the kids were off. He just sat back in his chair and worked on a bit of paperwork. Waiting for when the snow leopard. Already planning out what he wanted to do with the cute kitten. He was eager to just pound him into his desk, or to just have him ride his cock while he worked on a bit of paperwork. [/size]

[size=32]Mr. Brandt flicked an ear as he heard his door open. "Yes, come in." He said, watching as Desmond stepped into his room and walked over to his desk. Eyes moving over his frame, amused to see how he tied back his baggy clothes. He moved his elbows onto the table and rested his head in his hands. "I see, we'll go over those for sure. But I have a few ideas that will surely bump your grade up." He hummed, feeling his cock twitch within his pants. "Tell me, have you ever wondered what horse cock feels like? And dont tell me that this will get us in trouble. I've made sure that we're hidden from sight." He said, wanting to know what the snow leopard had to say.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:04 am

The leopard gave a nod as he listened to the other, "I just figured since I had a spare, might as well do some work, it'll pass the time I guess" He said, gathering the papers from the older male and he slipped them into his bag, zipping it back up and slinging it back over his back, his tail lashing lightly as he looked back up toward the other, "Okay, I'll come here after last class then, I'll make sure to get as much as I can done before then" He said, turning to leave the room again, "I'll see you later then Mr. Brandt" He called over his shoulder as he walked. The young snow leopard went to get some food before taking it outside to one of the picnic tables, beginning to do any leftover work and getting it done quickly before starting on the assignments from Mr. Brandt.

When the end of the school day, Desmond walked from his class back toward Mr. Brandt's classroom, knocking on the door before peeking inside and walking into the room, his bag over his shoulder, "Hey Mr. Brandt" He greeted before walking toward the teacher's desk, pulling the assignments he gave him out of his bag and passing them toward the stallion, the leopard just assumed his teacher had good intentions, innocently trusting him. "There was a couple questions on here I was a little unsure of, but I did everything else" He informed him, the leopard oblivious to his attire, his last class was a gym class, so he was still wearing his gym uniform, a baggy tee-shirt and baggy shorts, the young leopard tying them back to hopefully not get caught up in either article.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:32 am

[size=41]"I have a class after lunch, so that won't work. But I do have a few extra assignments for you to complete. They're rather simple, mostly about what we've gone over already. Though if you want you can finish those and we can go over them after school to double check." He explained to the snow leopard. He had bigger assignments planned for Desmond. He was defending excited to see him after school. Because he wanted the cute kitten on his cock. Wanted to see how much he swelled from his seed. But Mr. Brandt had to hold himself back and wait. [/size]

[size=41]The stallion reached down and opened a drawer, pulling out a few assignments. "Here, take these and work on them. They should give you a little boost when it comes to your grade. And after school we can discuss bigger projects for you to take on to help your grade more. How does that sound?" He asked the snow leopard, hoping that made him feel better about how his grade will turn out. "Now get going, I don't want to keep you here too long. Especially since it's lunch time." He added, flashing him a gentle smile before returning to his work. Grading things and writing out questions for another assignment. Gritting his teeth at how his cock throbbed, knowing well he needed to at least take care of himself. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 2:55 am

The snow leopard pinned his ears briefly before letting out a breath, turning and walking toward the stallion, his tail lashing lightly as he listened to the older male, he wouldn't admit that the stallion was attractive, which he was, but his family was largely against those of different species being together, which drove the young leopard crazy, but he kept quiet about his thoughts, though he couldn't help imagine the size of the horse before him, he quickly shook his thoughts away before giving a small nod, "Okay Mr. Brandt... I can let my parents know I'll be staying a bit late today" He said lightly.

"If you have some stuff I can work on, I have a spare next so I can at least work on something" He rambled, almost zoning out as he spoke, his tail lashing and curling lightly, he adjusted his bag on his shoulder, his ears flicking lightly as he watched the stallion, silvery blue eyes almost shining lightly from the bit of sunlight coming through the nearby window, "Unless you were free next period after lunch" He said lightly, "I guess I didn't realize I was falling behind that much" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 1:45 am

[size=33]Rick Brandt, or Mr. Brandt as the students called him, sat down in his chair and looked through the papers he had. Flicking an ear once he had heard the sound of the bell ringing for lunch. He lifted his head up to look at Desmond. "Mr. King, can I see you for just a moment before you go off to lunch?" He asked, motioning over to him. The young snow leopard had caught his attention. He was small, cute, and he could instead how nice he felt on his cock. He shifted so his growing erection was hidden, eyes focused on the student. [/size]

[size=33]The stallion pulled out a few papers and put them down in front of his student. "You're falling a bit behind, Desmond. And with the end of the school year coming I don't want to see you flunk my class. You're a good student, and I want to see you succeed." He said, leaning back in his chair. Though he kept his bulge hidden, wishing he could just grab that cute feline and drop him onto his cock. Though he shook the thoughts away, he had to worry able class. He couldn’t think about things like this. "How about you come after school and I'll help you get a better grade. We can do that a few times to bring your grade up just in time for school to end. Sound good?" He asked, wanting to hear what Desmond had to say.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:09 am

Desmond King, a young snow leopard, let out a breath as he sat in his seat, writing out his notes for the day, his ears flicking off and on to the slightest noise. He glanced up when a new worksheet was handed out, he took his and began working on it right away, Desmond wasn't the best of students, but he wasn't the worst either, more so trying to stay under the radar, he seemed to enjoy being alone. The snow leopard lashed his tail lightly as he concentrated, tilting his head slightly as he worked.

The leopard perked his ears and looked up as the bell rang for lunch, he let out a breath as he began packing his things up, he had a spare after lunch so he didn't need to rush, all the other students were gone by the time he stood to leave, adjusting the jean jacket he wore before throwing his bag over his shoulder to carry it, beginning to walk toward the door to the hallway, giving a small goodbye to the teacher as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Pet {Private}   Teacher's Pet {Private} Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Pet {Private}
Page 1 of 1