From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rogue Toy {Ventus}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:04 am

The cougar flinched at the alpha's growl and he whined, licking at the alpha's length more in an attempt to satisfy him, yelping when he was only pulled closer and he felt the alpha's cock force its way into his muzzle, he whined as he had no choice but to suck now, his ears staying pinned back as he closed his eyes tightly to suck on the alpha's cock much like a cub would on a teat, whimpering as he tried to only keep a little bit of the alpha's length in his mouth to suck on, hoping he was doing just enough that he would make the alpha happier with him, he wanted this over as quickly as possible so he could try to find a way out, he didn't want an alpha to force himself onto him like this.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:55 am

Ezra emitted a warning growl as the cougar whined and thrashed back. Tightening his hold on the leash he had wrapped around his hand. "What did I tell you, omega? You sit there and please me like the good bitch you are. If you're not good, I will skin that pelt off of you and sell it " he warned through bared teeth. Fluffy tail lashing as he kept his face in place, grunting softly as he felt his lips against his growing cock. A pleasured rumble leaving him at the tongue that drew over his length. Though, when nothing else came, he glared at the cat and yanked him closer. "You're testing my patience, omega. Open that mouth of yours and suck my cock." He growled, grinding against his lips. Trying to shove his cock into his mouth. Tail lashing as the fur on his shoulders bristled. Shuddering as he finally got his cock into his mouth. Rumbling at the warmth around his length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:24 am

The cougar whined lightly as he was pulled closer to the alpha, his tail tucking close to himself and he pinned his ears, his eyes seemed to widen as the alpha spoke about pleasing an alpha, he gave a distressed sound and whined as he tried to pull away more frantically. The omega gave a whimper when his face was pushed toward the Alpha's crotch, he closed his eyes tightly and pinned his ears, trying to turn his head away until he could feel the tip of the Alpha's cock pressed against his lips, he whined loudly before he hesitantly opened his jaws enough for his tongue to poke out of his mouth, flicking his tongue against the Alpha's length and flinching away, looking up with a pleading look in his eyes, wishing the alpha would let him go.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:13 am

The snow leopard chuckles lightly in amusement at the sight of the omega trying to pull away. "I see you know a thing or two about obeying your alpha. Smart little kitten you are," he purred as he watched him. Tail swaying as he shifted back, sitting down and yanking the leash to send the cat over to him. "Come here, omega. You may know how to obey an alpha, but do you know how to please one?" He questioned lightly. Curling his leash around his hand to hold it.

Having the omega close caused his cock to poke out of his sheath, growing each passing moment. "How about you be a good boy and suck my cock? If you be good, I'll give you a little treat." He crooned, moving his hand up to grab his head. Pulling it down closer to his growing cock. Softly growling in pleasure, eager to have his mouth around his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:31 am

The omega gave a whine and tried to hiss again as he was pulled by the leash, trying to pull away from the alpha, but even if he was at a decent weight he wouldn't be able to fend off the alpha, he flinched away as he felt the alpha petting him, his tail lashed and he trembled lightly in fear, he tucked his tail between his legs and even so often he would attempt to pull away but he didn't want to test his luck too much, his family had told him many times about testing an alpha's patience and how it wasn't a good thing. The cougar knew if he wanted to survive, he would need to do what the alpha wanted, even if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:24 am

Ezra was pleased with his findings. Never did he think he would find such a pretty little thing like this. A rogue, feral cougar. Not only that, but the thing was an omega. Exactly what he was looking for in a pet. The snow leopard watched the feral cat, making sure to time his movements carefully. Not wanting the gorgeous cat slipping from his grasp. He would kick himself if this omega got away. When the timing was just right, Ezra lunged and pinned the cat, making sure he was restrained before lifting him up. Carrying him back to his tribe. Tail swaying with pride with each stride he made.

Upon arriving, he placed the feral cougar in a cage. Restraining him so he wouldn't hurt him whenever he decided to play with him. Ezra removed the blindfolds, ears flicking as he heard a voice calling for him. Baring his fangs slightly in irritation, wanting some alone time with his new pet. Meeting up with a fellow alpha, he heard that they were experienced some hostility from another tribe. Though the alpha didn't want to deal with it at the moment. One thing he had in mind was filling that sweet omega up with his fertile seed. After giving a few orders, he returned to his hut. Listening to the clacking of the chain. So, his pet was kicking.

He glanced over, bright blue eyes watching the cat. Tail swaying as he crouched down to observe the feral cougar. "You're quite gge beautiful creature. Never expected to stumble onto someone like you. But, I'm quite glad I did. I have a lot of fun things in store for you." He said, unlocking the cage and grabbing for the leash. "Come here omega, do as I say and you keep your pelt. But, think of anything and there will be consequences." He warned holding his leash and stroking at his dark fur.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:00 am

A shrill yelp rang out as a feral cougar slipped off a embankment and slid down into a river, the cougar jumped out of the water and he shivered lightly, shaking himself off and beginning to lick himself clean if the water. His ears perked up as he thought he had seen movement, but the omega shrugged it off, he laid on his side and he began grooming his stomach and between his legs, unaware of a pair of eyes on his form. As he was about to stand to leave and continue on his hunt, he was thin from lack of food but his body was still well kept, the cougar omega took great pride in his soft pelt.

The cougar cried out as he felt a weight suddenly over his body and his sight trapped in darkness. When he could finally open his eyes and see again, the omega saw he was in come kind of cage in a large hut, he moved toward the bars of the cage only to give a small whimper when he felt something pull on him, the omega had a leather collar around his neck was attached to a leash and attached to a thick beam in the middle of the cage and even a muzzle in his face, he could open his mouth enough to eat or drink, but not enough to bite anyone, the omega whimpered and scrambled back into a cave like structure in his cage, trying to hide in the darkness as he saw the door of the hut open and a large figure come inside, the omega giving a defensive hiss as he tried to go back as far as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Toy {Ventus}   The Rogue Toy {Ventus} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Toy {Ventus}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: