HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:01 am

Hunter sighed softly as Trevor spoke. "I know, I know. But who is there to listen? We've been stuck in a village since we were young kids. Even I don't know where we're going." He admitted, moving his head down when his omega snuggled against him. Keeping his arms around him protectively, practically shielding him from the world. "You can make a better one when we find a new place. I don't know where we'll go... but we'll get there." A bit of him was worried they'd never find a place to call home. They could get lost and potentially die. Though, the alpha doubted that would happen, but he couldn't help but worry.

As Hunter held Trevor, he managed to relax. Listening to his little omega purr always seemed to calm him down. Was that one of the reasons why omegas purred? To ease an alpha? Well, it was definitely working. He's tried to purr before, but guess it wasn't something alphas could do. Eventually Hunter started to drift off into slumber, out like a light and snoring beside his mate. Sleeping all the way until morning. Blinking open his eyes sharply, sniffing and pulling his head back. Moving a hand up to wipe at his eyes drowsily. "Morning already?" He mumbled, pulling away from Trevor so he could sit up. Looking around to see if there was any danger nearby. Relaxing once there seemed to be nothing that could threaten them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:42 am

Trevor continued to purr and fuss over his mate as he sat with him, humming quietly as he listened to his words, "We should just focus on us right now... Maybe find some way to report them... But I dont know... Some alphas don't think like you" He said as he nuzzled his mate, "Some alphas like thinking that their omega isn't good enough so they want others... At least that's what I was told" He rambled on.

"I'm a little hungry, but I would rather we have somewhere comfortable to be, even if it's just for a night... I had to pull apart my best" The omega said quietly, letting out a small sigh, "It was perfect... But I can make another when we find a new home" The omega gave a small smile toward his mate, trying to make a nice sized sleeping place for them, even using pieces of his nest from their home, when he was in his mate's arms again he nuzzled close to him, resting against him and he purred loudly, keeping his arms around his neck softly as he nuzzled his face to his mate's neck, breathing in his scent, the omega visibly relaxing as he curled his legs around his alpha's waist.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:32 am

"Some places just think like that? Then there is something wrong with them, that's for sure." He huffed in response. A bit relieved to be off his feet for the time being. Though, deep down, his instincts yearned for him to keep going. Moving his forehead down against his shoulder, closing his eyes for a brief moment. Drinking in the comforting scent of his omega. A scent that he almost lost had he not got them away from their village.

As Trevor brought up his heat, he turned his head and nosed at his neck. Focusing in on his scent. His little omega was right, his heat was going to be coming before they knew it. That made him very glad to be away from their village. "I'm just glad we left. I'd... I'd hate to wake up one day to find you gone. Being sold to an alpha and only to be used as a toy." The alpha grumbled, nosing at the bite mark that he made on his neck when they had first got together.

Eventually, he pulled back and decided to help his mate with getting things situated. It was his job to keep his omega happy and healthy. If he couldn't do that.. then what kind of a mate was he? Hunter looked over to Trevor, pleased with how things turned out. "Are ya hungry? I brought a few things along before we left. I didn't want us to be without anything when we left." He said, shifting down to relax. Grunting and bringing his mate down with him. "I just.. feel horrible for all the young omegas that were taken. Where are they now? Some alpha's cum dump?" He could only bristle at the thought. Relieved that would never happen to Trevor, not while he was around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:06 am

Trevor, or Trev for short, wasn't sure personally how he felt of his alpha uprooting them so quickly and basically dragging him away from their home, he had gathered as much of his new nest as he could before his mate dragged him away, instinctively the omega stayed as close as he could to his mate.

"Some places just think like that Hunt" the omega spoke quietly as he kept his hold on his mate's hand, Trev gave a small flinch at his mate's growl but he only whined cause he nearly lost his footing following Hunter, when the alpha claimed they would make camo the omega gave a small breath, looking about hesitantly before naturally he began fussing over a place for them to sleep, he let out a soft yelp as he felt his mate pull him close, a shiver and soft purrs leaving the omega as he leaned into his mate as he felt his licks and kisses while he listened to his growl.

"All yours" The omega said softly as he turned himself in his mate's arms, curling his arms around his neck and tangling his fingers in his hair, he bit his lip softly as he felt his mate's gentle touches, "I know you'll always keep me safe" He cooed as he nuzzled his mate, "It's a good thing you got us away Hunter... I haven't gone into heat yet since we got together... And I have a feeling it's very close" He admitted to his mate as he began to fuss over him and make sure his skin was spotless of dirt.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 pm

Hunter didn't think he'd have to deal with something like this. The place he called home was using their children for money. They raised them up, up until it is known what their second gender is. The alphas and betas are left alone, but the omegas are captured by the bounty hunters and sold off to be breeding whores. So, before that could happen to his little mate, he grabbed their things and left. The alpha was sure that his omega would've been next.

He kept a firm hold on his hand, keeping him close. "Stay by me," he told him firmly. Worried that if he let him wander off too far, he would've disappeared. "I can't believe it. The place that fucking raised us.. cared for us! That whole village is fucking sick." The alpha growled, tightening his hold on the young omega. Leading him through the woods away from the village that was once their home.

He led him though the forest to an open field, sighing and looking back. "Let's.. make a small camp here. Then we will continue in the morning." He said, finding a nice spot and tossing down his things. Shifting down and sitting in the cool grass. Leaning back, trying to get himself to relax. Once he got himself under control, Hunter grabbed for his omega. A protective growl leaving him, biting his neck and sucking his soft skin.

"They were going to take you from me, send you off to be a breeding bitch. They're never going to take you from me. You're my mate." He growled softly, nudging his nose against his neck. Refusing to let him go for the time being. "But we're safe, we're never going back to that village." He promised him, rubbing his hands over his lower back.

[Looking for omega]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-