From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretaceous Oasis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Asara grazed with a few of the other females, the large female easily pointed out between the other females. Asara glanced back toward the large male often, she shifted her weight and continued to graze, she gave a loud snort and whirled around when a male came up to her and tried to lick under her tail, the female loudly butting her horns against the other male's, she snorted again and shoved at the male, the other females staring in shock, they normally would have let the males do what they want, this new female was strange to them for fighting the male off.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 1:43 pm

Bjorn chucked at the females comment, “it worries me how many similarities I share with him.” Bjorn tilted his head and watched the female walk away. His allured look caught looks from a few females. He grunted and shook off their stares. Turning once the female was settled and began grazing, although alert and often sniffing the air for any danger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 10:48 pm

Asara shook out her frill lightly as she stood with the male, she chuckled softly as she watched his son, "I have a feeling you'll have trouble with him when he's older" She teased, looking back toward the male and she began to slowly turn, "Well, I am going to get aquatinted with some of the other females" She cooed, "And I should probably leave you alone before your mate tries to put a hole in my side" She teased, chuckling as she turned fully and began walking away from the large male, she couldn't help keeping her tail raised just enough to tease the bull, she knew she was a large female and could best even some males, though she couldn't help trying to lure the male away from his mate, he was quite large and an impressive male to boot, Asara was normally late to come into season, but she knew soon she would, and she planned on making the large male hers, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 2:57 am

Bjorn was fascinated by the female, he put these feelings down to instincts mostly. It was in his nature to find a strong female to have offspring with. He tried not to imagine that it went any deeper than that. Bjorn set aside their conversation for the moment to look back at his son, who had clearly grown bored of attempting to spar with his father and went to harass some of the smaller trikes in the heard. Bjorn could see that Arvid was an terrible mix of himself and his mate—pig-headed and brooding the young male believed himself to be invincible due to the status of his father. Bjorn couldn’t help but chuckle when one of the elder females snorted and mock charged at Arvid when he got too close to a hatchling. Arvid grunted and went to hide behind his mother.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 2:50 pm

She glanced toward the male and she gave a small nod, letting out a breath, "It has been... But my mother used to always say things happen for a reason" She said, glancing toward the male and chuckling as she glanced to his son.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 7:49 am

Bjorn listened to the females story, encouraging his son with a soft nudge to stop attacking his front leg. “It must have been difficult” he expressed heartfully. Feeling for the female. But imagining she would have been tough enough to hold her own, having made it this far.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 10:29 pm

The female watched the male briefly before she shifted her weight and moved toward a bush to begin eating, "Nothing much honestly" She said as she glanced back toward the male, "My last herd was taken over by some moronic males, they saw me as a threat so they chased me away" She said, "Like every other herd thus far" She said, turning away and sighing lightly, "I was tempted to just remain alone... But then I caught the scent of your herd... Hoping maybe I could find a place here" She explained.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 3:05 pm

Arvid had taken to sparring with a few of the younger females, clearly not yet understanding how far letting the younger and smaller females would get him. The small male waddled victoriously and let out a sheepish roar.

Bjorn found this new female alluring, he couldn’t explain it. He was sure, however, that with time, he would come to understand what it was about her. “What brings you to us?” Bjorn was curiously, yet surprisingly didn’t arrogantly assert it was ‘his’ herd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:37 pm

"You truly seem to be" She snorted lightly and she gave a laugh, her tail flicking lightly as she watched the male.

(Okey dokey~)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:29 pm

“I’m really trying” he teased, watching the female interact with his son roundly, even letting his guard down a moment to graze.

(I’m sleepy so I’ll have to get to the others tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:01 am

Despite the female's size, when she saw the young one she greeted him softly, gently nudging the youngster with her nose, the female looked up toward the larger male, chuckling softly, "Just can't keep yourself away can you" She teased the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:56 am

Bjorn grazed by his mate, his son between his front legs, Arvid often preferred the protection of his father in that, his mate, had become careless and had often almost trampled him in his early life. Arvid had, however, become interested in the new female, waddling over to say ‘hello.’ Bjorn followed after him, protectively but allowing it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:24 am

Asara glanced back and watched the male while he watched her, she couldn't help shifting her tail lightly and giving him a good view before she returned to grazing, ignoring a few of the males trying to gain her attention.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:22 am

Skye strutted forward, “come Arvid” she grumbled, looking back and waiting for her mate to follow, but he was still looking at Asara with interest. A growl from his mate soon got his attention and he moved forward after them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:17 am

The female glanced toward the male, watching the other female before she began to walk away, flicking her tail lightly and she began grazing calmly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:12 am

Bjorn looked at the female curiously, unable to stop the aroused sent that spread when she rubbed against him. This scent didn’t go unnoticed by Skye, but the female was smaller than the other female by comparison and struggled to wedge her body between the female and her mate, grunting angrily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:25 am

"We'll see about that" She said, her tail flicking lightly, "Asara" She introduced herself, glancing to the female and young male, she noticed the look of jealosy the other female had, she couldn't help teasing and she brushed her side against the male, looking back toward him, "Thank you, for allowing me to stay" She said as she walked.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:19 am

Bjorn nodded, “you’ll be safe here, as long as you wish to stay your under my protection” he gave a slight smile, “my name is Bjorn” he looked over his shoulder at his approaching mate, the female looked slightly jealous, huffing authoritly at the new female, “my mate Skye and our son.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 am

"If you haven't noticed, I'm larger than most females, many males think that I am a rogue male coming to take their herd" She explained, "I was chased from my birth herd for the same reason" She told him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

Bjorn turned, curiosity getting the better of him, “why would they do that?” He asked, turning to half face her, while still surveying the herd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 am

The female watched the male before she began to move closer to the herd again, "At least you aren't as head strong as most males, any other would have chased me off by now" She said, standing next to the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 am

Bjorn shot her a curious look, “you are welcome here” told her, intrigued by the female as it seemed so were the few males in the herd, who seemed to all move closer to her once she was accepted into the herd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:45 am

The female shook out her frill lightly, though seemed to stay non threatening, "You'd think you would welcome more to your herd, aside from seeing them as a threat" She spoke as she stopped a short distance in front of the male, her head raised lightly as she watched the herd, ignoring the shocked looks from some of the herd as they realized who they thought was a rogue male was a female.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:37 am

Bjorn looked up hearing the calls, his herd was smaller than most, carrying too many females for the few males, this often created issues during nesting season—Bjorn noticed the triceratop approaching and shuffled forward heavily to meet them. He wasn’t yet sure if this would be a hostile meeting or not, he supposed, he would soon learn. He appeared in front of the herd, difficult to miss both due to his colour and sheer size.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:32 am

(Lol I kinda wondered, I had to look back through PM's XD)

Asara snorted as she walked calmly alone, she had left her herd some time ago, chased off by a rogue male that had taken over, most assuming she was a male upon first glance. The female looked up as she spotted a herd, she noticed others taking notice of her and some females giving warning calls of what they assumed was a rogue male coming to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretaceous Oasis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next