viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cretaceous Oasis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:37 pm

"You truly seem to be" She snorted lightly and she gave a laugh, her tail flicking lightly as she watched the male.

(Okey dokey~)
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:29 pm

“I’m really trying” he teased, watching the female interact with his son roundly, even letting his guard down a moment to graze.

(I’m sleepy so I’ll have to get to the others tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:01 am

Despite the female's size, when she saw the young one she greeted him softly, gently nudging the youngster with her nose, the female looked up toward the larger male, chuckling softly, "Just can't keep yourself away can you" She teased the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:56 am

Bjorn grazed by his mate, his son between his front legs, Arvid often preferred the protection of his father in that, his mate, had become careless and had often almost trampled him in his early life. Arvid had, however, become interested in the new female, waddling over to say ‘hello.’ Bjorn followed after him, protectively but allowing it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:24 am

Asara glanced back and watched the male while he watched her, she couldn't help shifting her tail lightly and giving him a good view before she returned to grazing, ignoring a few of the males trying to gain her attention.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:22 am

Skye strutted forward, “come Arvid” she grumbled, looking back and waiting for her mate to follow, but he was still looking at Asara with interest. A growl from his mate soon got his attention and he moved forward after them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:17 am

The female glanced toward the male, watching the other female before she began to walk away, flicking her tail lightly and she began grazing calmly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:12 am

Bjorn looked at the female curiously, unable to stop the aroused sent that spread when she rubbed against him. This scent didn’t go unnoticed by Skye, but the female was smaller than the other female by comparison and struggled to wedge her body between the female and her mate, grunting angrily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:25 am

"We'll see about that" She said, her tail flicking lightly, "Asara" She introduced herself, glancing to the female and young male, she noticed the look of jealosy the other female had, she couldn't help teasing and she brushed her side against the male, looking back toward him, "Thank you, for allowing me to stay" She said as she walked.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:19 am

Bjorn nodded, “you’ll be safe here, as long as you wish to stay your under my protection” he gave a slight smile, “my name is Bjorn” he looked over his shoulder at his approaching mate, the female looked slightly jealous, huffing authoritly at the new female, “my mate Skye and our son.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:15 am

"If you haven't noticed, I'm larger than most females, many males think that I am a rogue male coming to take their herd" She explained, "I was chased from my birth herd for the same reason" She told him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:12 am

Bjorn turned, curiosity getting the better of him, “why would they do that?” He asked, turning to half face her, while still surveying the herd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:57 am

The female watched the male before she began to move closer to the herd again, "At least you aren't as head strong as most males, any other would have chased me off by now" She said, standing next to the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:47 am

Bjorn shot her a curious look, “you are welcome here” told her, intrigued by the female as it seemed so were the few males in the herd, who seemed to all move closer to her once she was accepted into the herd.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:45 am

The female shook out her frill lightly, though seemed to stay non threatening, "You'd think you would welcome more to your herd, aside from seeing them as a threat" She spoke as she stopped a short distance in front of the male, her head raised lightly as she watched the herd, ignoring the shocked looks from some of the herd as they realized who they thought was a rogue male was a female.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:37 am

Bjorn looked up hearing the calls, his herd was smaller than most, carrying too many females for the few males, this often created issues during nesting season—Bjorn noticed the triceratop approaching and shuffled forward heavily to meet them. He wasn’t yet sure if this would be a hostile meeting or not, he supposed, he would soon learn. He appeared in front of the herd, difficult to miss both due to his colour and sheer size.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:32 am

(Lol I kinda wondered, I had to look back through PM's XD)

Asara snorted as she walked calmly alone, she had left her herd some time ago, chased off by a rogue male that had taken over, most assuming she was a male upon first glance. The female looked up as she spotted a herd, she noticed others taking notice of her and some females giving warning calls of what they assumed was a rogue male coming to them.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:27 am

( I forgot my character was supposed to be mated, my bad Razz )

Bjorn grazed loudly, his thick hide easy to spot amongst the rest of his herd, although his larger size made up for this vulnerability. His mate Skye was near, tending to their son Arvid. He moved toward the pair and nuzzled Skye, grunted at Arvid and pushing him teasingly. The young male was already growing rapidly and seemed to have the arrogance of his father and brutish nature. Bjorn moved his head around, observing the herd, ensuring there was no danger about.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:16 am

Cretaceous Oasis Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTpQP-c-BN2woGLgEotUC8ZcUSscBhNloBq6GfgVGTzYRUa0f17

Name: Asara
Height: 2.5 m
Weight: 11,000kg
Children: None
Other: More of a tank of a female, genes obviously carry large aspects. Thicker horns, thinner lighter legs.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:06 am

(Hehe the BEST name)

Cretaceous Oasis A8094410

Name: Bjorn
Height:3m
Weight: 12,000kg
Colour: albino (couldn’t find an accurate picture)
Children: 1 young male
Other indenitfying features: abnormally long horns and a large hole in frill from battles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cretaceous Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretaceous Oasis   Cretaceous Oasis Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretaceous Oasis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-