From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:22 am

Jesse lightly rocked his hips against his touch, shuddering as he nearly drooled around the fingers in his mouth. Still sucking at them until they were pulled from his lips. Licking up the saliva that fell down his chin from the fingers leaving. He moved to lay his head down in his arms, relaxing on the desk. Hips tensing once more as something large shoved against his entrance, pushing into him. "O-Oh, fuck..-" he whimpered, shifting his feet against the ground. Trying to plant himself so he was steady.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:27 am

The older man continued to stroke the teen's cock as he pumped his fingers in and out of his mouth, making sure they were quite wet from the other's saliva before he stroked his fingers over his own cock, making sure he was lubed up before he pushed the head of his cock abruptly into the other, groaning out deeply.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:47 am

"Fair enough, you have just as much homework as the rest of us." He responded with an amused chuckle. Closing his eyes as he felt the thumb continuing to work at his entrance. His eyes opened back up when he felt the older man leaning over him, blushing as he was instructed to suck on the fingers presented to him. Obediently opening his mouth, allowing the two fingers inside. Sucking on them as he slightly rutted back against the thumb. A soft whine exiting him as the thumb left it's place against his entrance. Hips tensing as a hand wrapped around his cock. Whimpering around the fingers and bucking his hips into the touch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:07 pm

"Well teaching doesn't give much in the way of free time" He said as he continued to prep the other's entrance, he leaned over him briefly and he pressed two fingers against the other's lips, "Suck" He commanded, massaging his entrance with his thumb more before pulling his hand away and stroking the teen's cock, pushing his middle and index finger into the teen's mouth.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:25 am

"You look like someone who is a complete dominant." He corrected, shifting on the desk as he watched the teacher. Chewing on his lip as he watched him stroke himself. When the man finally stepped over to give him some attention, he wiggled his hips slightly. A soft noise leaving his throat as a thumb rubbed and pressed against his entrance. Only to push in and be pulled right back out. Causing him to huff slightly in irritation. "There are only a few that interest me. And you just happened to be one of them." Wishing the man would at least give him more. Hating the slight teasing that he was receiving from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:16 am

"Who said I was completely dominant? I just wanted to work out on my days off" He said as he began stroking himself to get hard, he moved over to the other and massaged his thumb against the teen's asshole, working to stretch him out a bit, "Who knew you liked teachers so much" He stated as he slowly pushed his thumb into the other before pulling it back out, repeating the process of massaging then penetrating then exiting again.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:12 am

"Still, didn't know someone like you could turn so... dominant during those ten years." He mused, watchimg as the teacher fully pulled off his clothes. Looking him over, pleased to get what he's practically always wanted. Jesse obeyed and stepped over to the desk. Moving forward sonhe could press his upper-body against the desk. Getting himself comfortable. Eager to be pounded into the desk by his hot teacher. Glancing over his shoulder, watching him curiously while letting him know that he was ready.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:38 am

"Well those pictures are over ten years old, I was probably around twenty then" He said, huffing lightly, he then let his pants and boxers fall, setting his clothing off to the side and he gestured to the teen, "Get comfortable I guess" He stated, raising a light brow as he watched the teen.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:20 am

Jesse saluted him obediently and walked over to the windows. Making sure they were shut tight and locked. Nudging them so they wouldn't budge. Closing the blinds as much as he could, even drawing the blinds at the sides. Satisfied, he turned to look at his teacher. Nearly choking on his breath at the sight. "Damn- I didn't know you got all buffed like this. You're completely different than you are in the pictures." He gawked, shifting to shed from his clothes. Revealing his thin figure. Wasnt as impressive as his teacher's own body, but he still had decent muscles.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:49 am

The older male gave an exasperated groan as he looked to his student, "Then go make sure the windows are closed and locked, and make sure the blinds are shut good" He grumbled, double checking the door before he moved back toward his desk, huffing before he peeled his shoes from his body, he clearly had been working out since the pictures, his chest and stomach firm.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:44 am

"That's the thing, my dear teacher. If we are caught. Nothing's gonna happen if we aren't caught." He responded, a wide grin still plastered on his face. Grin only broadening as he heard him give in. "Hmm.. both sound fairly nice. Perhaps you can bend me over your desk today. Tomorrow'll be my day," he winked to him, pleased with Mr. James agreeing to this. Excitement building up within his gut.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 am

The man scowled as he stared at his student, "Are you fucking serious? You know what kind of trouble we both could get in if we're caught?" He hissed, but he saw no other way out of it, he sighed, running a hand through his hair and giving an exhausted look, "What exactly do you want then Jesse, you want me to just bend you over my desk and fuck you raw? Or you intend to try those pictures?" He scoffed loudly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:35 am

"You don't have to exactly give me a perfect grade. Just give me at least a passing grade. Because I know damn wwll by the time the exam comes I'm not going to be passing this class." Jesse retorted, leaning back on the desk. "If you could do that for me and a few favors, I'll delete this image for good." He hummed, a wide grin on his face. "You seem to be an expert at sex. How about you come here and show me what you can do?" He purred, watching his teacher with interest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 4:18 am

"It doesn't just work like that Jesse" He said and glared toward him, "I can't just give you perfect on everything, because go big or go home right?" He grunted, "There's got to be something else that won't put my job at risk, Jesse you have to understand this isn't right" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:30 pm

Jesse hummed as he leaned back, still sitting on the desk. "You technically could, dear teacher. I do have quite a few missing assignments. You could just put in the grades as if I turned them in." He mused, a wide grin on his face as he watched the teacher. He wasn't going to let him stop him from getting what he wanted. He wanted better grades than what he had. Not only that, but he wanted a little more from Mr. James.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:17 am

The older male ran his hands through his hair, pacing before he glared toward him, "You want me to raise your grades all of a sudden?" He scoffed, "I could lose my job for that, fuck I could lose my job for those damn pictures, from over ten years ago" He snapped, his jaw clenching and his hands balling into fists, "I can't just make your grades jump all of the sudden, they'll look into it" He stated.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:11 am

Jesse could only grin deviously, delighted that the teacher snapped at him in alarm. "Oh, I have my ways. They're not that hard to find. I'm rather surprised that the principal hasn't seen these yet." He chortled, eyes focused on him. When the teacher told him to get rid of the photos. "Hmm, I think not. I know quite a few people who would pay for these photos. I'll get rid of them for a price." He told him with a chuckle, sitting on his desk and crossing his legs. Watching him closely, knowing he would get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:48 am

Henry was about to question the other before he saw the pictures, his eyes widening, "How the fuck did you find those?" He hissed, moving toward the door quickly and he licked it so no one would walk in and see the pictures, "Get rid of those now Jesse, a student shouldn't even been looking at pictures like that period" He said, standing before this student and he frowned heavily.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:37 am

Jesse grinned as he stepped over to the desk, bending down over it, hands placed on it as he gazed at his teacher. Blue eyes filled with mischief as he watched him. "No, no. I'm fine with the homework you handed out. I was just hoping you would bump up my grades today. Unless, you want these getting out to the staff." He rumbled, moving his phone so it was facing Mr. James. Showing him the photos he had, swiping his finger along to show him what he had against him. "I don't think you'd like that, would you sir? To be known by everyone as a slut." He rumbled with a wide grin, knowing he had him cornered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:04 am

"Everyone needs to know, before your grades are final you have a chance to pick them up with extra work, just let me know and I'll have everything for you tomorrow when you come for class" Henry, or "Mr. James" to his students, stated, glancing to the clock as the bell rang, "Alright, class dismissed, if you decide you want the extra work either come see me or send me an email to the email that I gave you at the beginning of the year." he said, sitting at his desk and he began grading papers, he glanced up as he heard someone come back into his room, "Jesse, good, I was hoping you would be seeing me" He said, giving his student a smile, "I can have the extra work ready for you when you come in tomorrow, but I can help you now with today's homework" He stated, going through his paperwork to fight the homework he had given for that day, oblivious that the pictures he had from before his teaching career were still circulating, he had been part of a male stripper and prostitute ring and many of the pictures were of him wearing collars or being dominated in some way.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:54 am

Jesse sat in class, leaning back against his seat as he listened to the teacher drone on about how the semester was coming to an end. And with the semester coming to an end, that meant all grades would soon be final. When their grades were handed out to them, he blinked as his grade was extremely low. It was below the minimum grade requirement to pass the class. He just cursed under his breath and folded the paper up, shoving it into the folder he had on his desk. He moved to cross his legs under his desk, moving his head down on the palm of his hand. Tapping his fingers against the top of the desk as he waited for the class to be over. Wanting to just go home and accept the fact that he wasn't going to be passing this class. The teen sighed, moving a hand to run through his black hair, swiping it upwards as he blinked his green eyes. Hating this class.

When the bell rang, he lifted his head and instantly stood. Rushing out of the class to head to his locker. When he was at his locker, one of his friends came up and waved a phone in his face. "Dude, check this out! There are photos online about our teacher! This is a goldmine!" His friend chortled in delight, causing that to give him ideas. "Hey, send me those. Will ya?" He asked him, pleased when his friend sent him the photos. Thanking him greatly before closing his locker. Stepping back to the classroom with his phone in hand. A wide grin on his face, eager to get a few things out of his teacher. "Teacher, got a moment? I need to talk to you about my grades." He said while closing the door, stepping over to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unearthing a Goldmine [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2