HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:17 am

Angelo awoke in a bright place, looking about at the sight that he had been met with. There were angels everywhere, and the place vibrated with peaceful energy. He looked down at himself, confused as to what was going on. Eventually realizing that he had died and that he was in heaven. His gut tightened as he remembered Dante, what would happen to him now? He would hate to have seen his face upon finding him on the floor dead. He got to his feet and looked at the angels that pranced about. Blinking in surprise at the different beings his eyes were met with. He stepped up to an angel and shifted on his feet. "Excuse me, but what's going on? Why is everyone different?" He was genuinely confused. The woman just looked to him and laughed. "We get transformed into new entities that relate to our human selves. All of us here have different entities, some a bit odd. You have taken on a form as well." She tried to explain, create a mirror so she could show him what he looked like.

He still held his white hair, but it was shorter than it had been before. It was short in the back and longer on the sides, decently long bangs that were styled to the right. There were tufts of white sticking up from his head, a bit confused as he moved a hand up to touch the tufts. Hand pulling back in alarm as the tuft quivered and flicked under his touch. So they were ears, but what kind of ears? His blue eyes remained focused on the mirror he firmly held, eventually noticing the antlers that stuck up from his head. The black antlers were rather small, but they stood out on his head against the white hair and fur.

Angelo lowered the mirror and gazed at the woman, who smiled at him. "A deer, something you don't see here often. I think it suits you greatly." She said, taking back the mirror. He just remained silent and nodded, deciding to find a place to settle down. Needing to clear his head. He glanced back briefly, eyes wandering about the landscape. His eyes shifted downwards and he noticed he was leaving tracks, deer tracks. He then noticed the pure white tail he sported. Great, he wasn't expecting this when he arrived to heaven. Angelo events found a place, sitting down to rub his face. Hoping Dante arrived to heaven with him when it was his turn. But he didn't quite know he went straight to hell.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:41 am

Dante chuckled as he listened to the other, "Yeah, I'll see about bagging one for you tomorrow, not many bucks around, but there's does packed with meat this time of year" He said, finishing up his own stew and he moved to clean up their dishes, he was still worried for his lover, scared something would happen, he just hoped he could convince him he needed help.

Dante had gone out early that day to get some hunting in, trying to get home quickly as he noticed Angelo was getting worse, he had bagged a decent sized doe and was bringing it home slung over his shoulder, he had gotten his fix of killing a group of girls he found closer to the road, leaving their bodies within the trees. When Dante had gotten home, he immediately felt something was off, he had left the doe on the porch and glanced around the house, "Angelo?" He called, "Angelo you upstairs sleeping?" He questioned, before finding his lover in the kitchen, screaming for him and he rushed to his side, trying to shake him awake, tears streaming down the man's face, "I knew you were sick! You just had to go get checked!" He hollered.

Over a course of three days, Dante had completely snapped, his murders were on the rise before he finally had been caught, Dante was cornered in an alley, officers and swat cornered him. He scowled and glared toward them, "It's your fault!" He screamed, "None of you helped!" He yelled, he had completely lost his mind at that point. Headlines the next day showed that Dante had been in a shootout with officers and he had lost his life. All he felt was cold, for some time, until the feeling of falling and intense heat hit him, Dante opened his eyes with a groan and looked around, his eyes widening as all he had seen was fire and lava, soals wandering and demons flying in the air.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:24 am

Angelo laughed as Dante fussed at how he insulted him. "I guess that's what I do best." He crooned in response. Moving a hand to run it through his white hair. "I forgot that it was hunting season. Then again, you're the one who's doing the hunting all the time. Hey, can you try to get one? I'm hoping to try and make some jerky." He had asked him, eyes focused on his boyfriend. Finishing up the stew he had in his bowl. Standing up so he could clean out the bowl he had. 

As days passed, he seemed to only get worse and worse. Coughing more and more violently until he was struggling for breath. He even would hack up blood with his coughing that he would get sick. He would always tell his partner that he was fine, that he would get better once it subsided. Eventually, when Angelo had been home alone, he had collapsed in the kitchen and didn't get back up again. The sickness having been too much for him to handle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:00 am

Dante rolled his eyes and watched the other closely, "You insult me my love" He said and gave a grin before smacking his rear with his hand, letting out a laugh, "I know, but still, last I checked a cold doesn't get this bad" He stated firmly, he didn't like seeing him so sick, he just didn't understand why, he thought maybe the fresh air away from the city would help him, but it seemed to only make things worse in his eyes. As they sat to eat, Dante was quiet until Angelo was coughing again, he was about to question him again when he heard his lover ask him a question, he sighed and decided to bring it up later, "A couple deer, not really much, everything knows it's hunting season so it's staying far away" He explained.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:31 am

Angelo rolled his eyes as his lover mentioned that he had forgotten about washing his face. "Then again, you've always been a slob. But, you're my slob." He beamed, watching as the stew heat up. Feeling his stomach rumble hungrily, wanting to eat something soon. When Dante brought up the fact that his cough was getting worse, he waved his hand dismissively and shook his head. "I'll be fine, love. It's getting colder, and I'm probably just getting a cold. It usually happens this time of year anyway." He laughed, trembling as he wheezed out a few more coughs. "I'm just heating up yesterday's dinner. I'm not technically cooking right now. Besides, I don't need to rest. I slept in this morning as it is." He told his partner. Grabbing two bowls and serving them a decent helping of the stew. He handed Dante his serving before grabbing his own. He sat down at their table and began to eat the stew. Halfway through the dinner he broke into another coughing frenzy. Body tensing as he tried stop himself from coughing. He slumped over the table as he backed up a bit of blood, watching as it splattered on the table. Trembling as he got himself back under control.

He sat there in silence for a while. Finally shaking himself out of his daze. Mumbling a curse as he wiped up the blood that he had coughed up. So, in order to not have another conversation about his coughing, he decided to bring up something else. "So... was there anything exciting that you saw while you were out? Or did you only see the rabbits?" He asked his partner, hoping that took his mind off of what had just occurred. Angelo didn't want to accept the fact that he was sick, that he was sick with something that could potentially kill him. He didn't want to tell Dante in fear of hurting him, he couldn't have him worry like that. His partner worried enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 3:39 am

Dante huffed to himself as he walked calmly through the trees, following some tracks he had found, licking his lips and grinning as he saw his target, a young man had wondered just a little too far into the forest. Dante had been completely camouflaged and he waited for the man to get closer before he jumped out and tackled the man down, not even giving him the chance to scream out as he stuffed handfuls of dirt into his mouth, chuckling as the man's voice was now muffled. "Lookie lookie, someone wandered right to me" He snickered, his snickers slowly turning to cackles, "I'm gonna have fun with you" He cooed in a crazed voice before he used his weight, straddling the other man, to keep him down, he began looking around as the man struggled and squirmed under him. "Ooohhh here we go" He said, reaching for the man's bag and going through it, finding a small knife, "You disappoint me, usually the bodied bring more than tiny little things" He sighed dramatically before he began stabbing and cutting the other's flesh, cackling to himself.

When he was done, Dante went to the stream and cleaned his clothes, missing some of the blood on his face, he went and found a few rabbits in traps he had laid and he began walking back to the cabin, looking to his lover as he heard him, "Sorry, wanted to get some hunting in and more traps laid" He said, going and wiping the blood off his face, "I didn't even realize I still had some there, I had gone to the stream to clean up" He stated, frowning slightly, thinking to himself that he was becoming sloppy, he shook himself out of his thoughts and frowned more as his lover began coughing, "You sure you are okay? You seem to be getting worse" He said as he followed close after him, "You should be resting not cooking for me" He scolded lightly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:43 am

Angelo had been living with his lover for a few years now. They lived in a secluded cabin in the woods away from town. They lived so far away so they wouldn't have to worry about getting caught together. All they had to worry about was surviving alone. Angelo sat in the cabin by the fire, a brief shudder passed over him. Moving a hand up so he could cough into his hand. Shoulders shaking as he tried to calm his coughs for when his partner arived home. When the other male did arrive home, he gazed at him curiously. Wondering where he had been the whole day. His shoulders tensed as his chest tightened painfully. Trying not to start coughing like a madman. "So, where have you been all day? Why do you have blood on the side of your face?" He had questioned him. Wondering if he had fought with someone, or if he was attacked by a wild animal.

Eventually the pain in his chest became too much and he started to cough into his hand. Groaning in pain as he wiped at the the blood that slightly dribbled down from his chin. He moved to grab a blanket he had made himself, pulling it close. "Y'know.. I was worried about you. You didn't say where you were heading. I know how you get when something riles you up." He teased lovingly. Stepping to the kitchen to heat some of the deer stew he had made just yesterday. "Though, I'm sure you're hungry." he mused, flashing him a wide smile. Moving a hand up to push his white hair to the side. Blue eyea focused on heating up the stew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-