HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:06 am

Angelo sighed, staring at the closed door that Dante had gone through. Ears shifting down so he could think. Deciding to shift up into a curled position, bringing down the blanket that had been neatly folded on the back of the couch. Wrapping himself up with it, making sure he was warm before drifting off into quiet slumber. The angel remained fast asleep, hearing the noise on the pourch. White ears flicking, but he refused to move from his warm mest he had created.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:16 am

The demon stopped at the door as he heard the other, sighing loudly, "I just... Can't get the image out of my head... I know it's in the past but... That haunts me... Not knowing how long you had been there... What if it was right after I left... Right before I came back..." he said, frowning heavily before he looked away and he walked out of the cabin. The large male had been gone for an hour or so before he finally returned with a decent sized deer, sitting outside on the porch to gut and clean the deer.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:12 am

The angel remained in his lover's grasp, watching as they made their way towards the kitchen. But Dante eventually stopped himself and turned to go back. He wondered why he was so nervous to step foot within the room. Angelo understood that was where he found his body, but he could let that weigh him down the whole time. He watched as the demon stood to leave so he could hunt. Ears flicking in his direction, a frown forming on his face. "You can't let that hold you back forever. I know what had happened was something you're not fond of, but that's in the past." He told him, watching him take his leave. Shifting down on the couch to relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:23 am

The demon turned and began walking toward the kitchen, but he stopped before entering the threshold of the kitchen, frowning as he stared at the spot he had found the other, he knew they were together again and he could get over it, but he couldn't stop himself from thinking of it again, he frowned and turned away from the kitchen, walking to their couch and setting the other down on it, "I doubt anything is good, I'll go hunting" He said as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:19 am

Angelo felt his grin tighten just a bit, smacking his shoulder slightly at the lewd comment that the other made. "And I'm sure now that were together again, you're going to be seeing more of that." He responded, giving a soft squeak of surprise as he was lifted into his arms. Tail fluffing up as he was carried to the living room. "I'm rather hungry. Is there anything good in the kitchen? Or is all of the food bad due to us being gone for so long?" He asked, ears flicking in the direction of the kitchen. Hands moving to his stomach as he listened to it growl at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 9:01 am

"I've seen you fall plenty of times, quite a few on my dick" He teased and laughed, easily scooping the other up and he carried him about the house, ending up in the living room, "Where to now master?" he grinned as he held him, a sly look on the demon's face.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:51 am

The angel chuckled as the demon loomed over him. "That would be very much appreciated. These hooves aren't the best when it comes to tiled floors." Angelo chuckled, looking to the floor, wondering why they even had tile in the first place. Grinning as he felt the other's horns against his antlers. Ears flicking when he was eased back up onto his feet. "Thank you, that was rather embarrassing." He chuckled, trying not to slip again. He'd rather not end up on the floor again. It was embarrassing enough to fall once.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:51 am

Dante was quick to try to catch the other, ending up over him and he chuckled lightly, grinning down toward him, "I can have the floors replaced so you can have more traction, it shouldn't take me much to get it done" He said, playfully knocking his horns against the other's antlers, he slowly stood and he helped his lover stand, helping him catch his balance.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:49 am

Angelo chuckled softly, muttering a bit of Italian that he knew. Allowing Dante to grab him and pull him into his lap, smiling and nuzzling him in return. Kissing him a few times before climbing from his lap to stand. Taking a step before slipping along the ground. Ears shooting up along with his tail in alarm. Feet scrambling to keep himself up, but he ended up going down. That was why he had shoes, his feet were replaced with hooves and he absolutely despised them. "Stupid fuckin' deer feet.." he huffed, rolling over onto his back. Staring up towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:44 am

Dante stretched lightly as he watched the other, letting out a breath, "It's weird... I still haven't really admitted to myself that we're dead... It's hard to believe" He said, sitting up with the other, "Sorry you're sore" He chuckled lightly, pulling him to his lap and he nuzzled him softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 4:06 am

"I know, and I'm sorry. I should've told you, but I was worried about how you would react." Angelo chuckled as Dante nuzzled him, moving a hand to stroke at his hair. "Yeah, yeah. It's not like anything bad could happen to me. We're both dead, you know." He chuckled, pressing his forehead against the demon's own. The angel glanced around as Dante apologized for letting their home get bad. "Why be upset? We've both been dead. I wasn't expecting no less to happen to this house." Angelo responded, deciding to shift up into a seated position. Stretching out his legs, yawning as his ears flattened. Rubbing his face, groaning at the dull throb of pain in his hips. It was going to be there for a while, but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm

"Knowing would have at least given me time to come to terms... But it's over with now" He said, nuzzling the other and keeping him close, "I don't intend to let you go anywhere without me" He stated, "I'm not risking anything now" He snorted, "At least we're at home... Sorry I let it get this bad" He said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 6:33 am

"I know, darling.. I know it must've been painful. I wish I would've told you what was going on. But I was too afraid to tell you. I didn't want to see you upset when you found that nothing could be done about it." He told the demon. Moving a hand to rub at his back, trying to comfort his lover. Ears flat as his head was still tucked under his chin. "I'm just happy to have you back. And I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to stay with you for good." Angelo assured Dante, moving to kiss his neck softly. Purring at the warmth and love they shared.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:56 am

"I know you aren't going anywhere I just..." he murmured and sighed, lightly returning the other's kiss, "I don't know what I would do with myself if I somehow lost you again... It was so hard..." he frowned, tucking his head against his lover softly, gripping him tighter, "I already wasn't in the right mind but when I saw you just wither away then laying there stiff..." he trembled and whimpered lightly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:45 am

"That makes sense, I suppose." Angelo responded, remaining in his lover's arms. Humming in content as the warm blanket was wrapped around him. God, he absolutely missed this warm bed and blanket. A chuckle left him as Dante refused to loosen his hold on him. He just moved a hand and stroked his back lovingly. "You can relax now, love. I'm not going anywhere, not after I found you again." He assured, leaning over to kiss him gently. Soon moving his head down to nuzzle his head under his chin, ears flicking and flattening slightly. Trying not to poke him with his antlers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:54 am

"I don't know, I guess it's just instinct to know" He shrugged, holding his lover close and pulling a blanket over him, nuzzling him softly, worried if he let him go, he would just vanish again, he didn't know if he could handle losing his lover again, losing him once was hard enough for him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:30 am

"That was something I never knew about. And I'm wondering how you even found that out.." Angelo trailed off, soon shaking his head and making a face. "Never mind, don't tell me. I'm really dont want to know." He finally added, shuddering as the demon fell to the side, not pulling out of him. Keeping the cum inside of him as they laid there. "And yes, I know how pent up you can get. I'm sure the bed remembers as well." He said with a roll of his eyes. Shifting to snuggle close to Dante. Tail swaying as he closed his eyes slightly, relaxing against his warmth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:00 am

"Well demons are known for having a lot" He teased and gave him a sly grin, flopping down next to him and he gave a groan, pulling him close, "Besides, it had been a while since we had done anything before... You know... You know how quickly I get pent up" He huffed out, kissing along his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:51 am

Angelo gave a yelp of surprise as the demon yanked him onto his cock. Burying himself deep within him, gasping as he felt his cum fill him rather quickly. He laid there, absolutely exhausted and sore as Dante filled him up with his cum. "Fuck- how much do you even have?" He asked, shifting himself, only to wince at the pain that shot through his hips. Cursing as he slumped back down, not wanting to move for a while.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:13 am

Dante groaned and growled loudly as he continued to slam his hips against his lover, cursing loudly as he felt his climax drawing near, he gripped Angelo's hips firmly as he slammed his cock as deep as he could into him before he came abruptly, groaning loudly, his seed shooting into the other in large ropes, he might have been a demon, but he was clearly fairly pent up after so long without his lover.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:57 am

Angelo emitted sharp cries and mewls of pleasure. Clawing at the bed as his lover continued to jackhammer him into the bed. Ears back as keens and loud moans of pleasure escaped him. Shuddering as teeth bit at his throat. Jumbled words and nonsense just spewing from him as he found himself reaching his second orgasm. Body arching up as he kicked. "Fah-Fuck!" The angel sobbed as he came again. Practically drooling from the waves of ecstasy that shot through him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Dante was breathing heavily and letting out low grunts and deep growls as he slammed his hips against his lover's, gripping tightly onto him, growling as he listened to him beg, he leaned over the other and bit at his throat as he continued to pound his hips against his partner's, snickering as he listened to the creaking and groaning of the bed, the force of his thrusts slamming the headboard against the wall.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:56 pm

The angel shuddered as his lover continued to practically pound him into the bed. Crying out as he gripped the bed, fingers tugging at it in pleasure. A shudder passed over him as Dante told him to beg, and beg he did. "Hah- Dante.. harder, please. I want to be absolutely wrecked by the time we're done." He begged, legs still perched on his shoulders. Wincing at how sore he was from the brutal thrusts. But he ignored the pain and focused on the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:32 am

He gripped his lover's hips tightly as he gave rough thrusts into him, groaning loudly as as continued to pound his hips against the other, "Beg" He growled in a deep voice, biting at his lover's ear, bringing him just as hard to meet his thrusts, thrusting as deep into him as he could.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:27 am

Angelo mewled out in pleasure as he clawed at at his lover. Moving his hands down to grip at the bed tightly. Drooling from the pleasure that coursed through him. Letting his legs relax on his shoulders as the demon pounded into him at an inhuman pace. Cursing and moaning, trying to steady himself. Not wanting to slide forward too much because of the thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]   Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-