HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Farm Fun {Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:32 am

"I really appreciate it, ma'am. I hate to feel like such a burden, but staying here will be for the best until I get my energy up." He said, grateful that the woman was allowing him to stay at the house for as long as he desired. His eyes drooped as she left the room, glancing over to the horse as he appeared once more. He smiled, moving a hand to pet his snout. Thanking him for bringing him here before eventually shifting down carefully so he could just rest. Drifting off into slumber, awaking when he smelled something cooking. Stomach growling as he blinked his eyes open, turning his head to look around. Hand moving up to wipe at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:30 am

"Stay as long as you want honey, if you need anything just ask" She said with a smile, "I'll leave you be, try to get some rest" She said as she moved to leave the room. When the woman was gone Blue appeared in the window again and he nickered to the teen, stretching his neck out and sniffing at him lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:54 am

Connor nodded and swallowed. He wished people wouldn't be like that. But, alas, they had to deal with that bullshit from those who had worked on the farm. The teen watched the horse for a brief moment before turning his attention to the woman. "Well, I'm glad he's content with me being a companion." He chuckled breathily, not wanting to hurt his side too much. "You don't mind if I stay here for a few days, do you ma'am? I just wanna stay here and get my strength back. Eventually I want to go off with Blue to find our own place to stay." He mumbled, becoming a bit drowsy. Warm and comfortable in the bed he had been resting in. Trying to stay awake while the woman was in the room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:13 pm

"Some people just want things to go their way, they don't want to wait for others to go at their own pace" The woman said, continuing to pet Blue before he pulled away and went back to his grazing, "He may realize how far he is from his herd, he might just be smart enough to know he may not be able to find them again" She said, looking to the teen, "He probably watched all of them being sold off while he stood and tried to get to them, he may just trust you enough that he's content with you as a companion" She explained, "But that's just my opinion" She chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 am

"I just don't know why they didn't try that with him. It was a simple fix. But they were blind and refused to accept the fact that what they were doing was wrong.." he moved his hands up. Whimpering as he strained himself too much, slumping back to try and ease the pain he felt. Chewing on his lip to focus on something other than the harsh throbbing on his side. Connor nodded as she spoke about him probably being in one of those wild horse runs. "I don't know why he doesn't try to find his herd. Does he see me as being apart of his new herd?" He asked the woman, glancing over to Blue. Eyes focused on him for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:36 am

"A lot of animals, and people, are like that, they need to take their time, especially when they have never had contact like this before" The woman said, gently petting the stallion as he munched on the apple, "He must have came from one of the wild horse runs, where they chase and catch wild herds and sell them to people, so his first experience with humans obviously wasn't a good one" She said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:30 am

Connor was about to insist that he pay her, but he just closed his mouth. Watching as the woman gave Blue an apple. "I honestly never thought he would. I saw how he acted around the workers, but that didn't deter me from not trying. Then again, I remained calm and let him approach me. I think that was why he started to trust me." The teen said, trying to get comfortable once more. Not wanting to move too much. Still sore from the wound in his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:36 am

"No need to repay me Hun, you two just take care of one another" She said with a smile, reaching to offer Blue an apple, the stallion jerked back and seemed hesitant at first before he took the apple and began chewing on it, apple chunks and juices going everywhere as he ate sloppily, "He's a special one, and you must be too for him to trust you so easily" The old woman said softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:15 am

Connor watched the lady as she cleaned and wrapped his wound. Listening to what she had to say about the horse. "Yeah.. Blue was being held at my grandfather's farm. Guess he was kept there to just die of boredom. Then I came along and he grew attatched to me. The other workers never seemed to like him. One pulled a gun on him when he spooked the cattle.. that's how I ended up here. I climbed on his back and just told him to go." He explained to the older woman. He thanked her and shifted up, huffing in pain. "I don't know how I can repay you, ma'am. I would've bled to death if you weren't kind enough to help." He said, flashing her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:43 am

"I figured it was something like that" She said as she cleaned and rewrapped his wound, "He's wild, that's easy to tell, he doesn't have a bridle path worn down in his mane or saddle marks, you must have a special bond with him for him to trust you like that, wild horses have a hard time trusting anything besides their own herd" She rambled on, "He refused to go into the stable in the back, he just stayed by that window the whole time, checking in on you every few minutes, I'm not sure if he's even slept a wink" She said once she finished, "you'll be tender for a while, but I doubt the wound will kill you, just don't let it get infected" She stated sternly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:39 am

The young teen looked to his horse, watching him for a brief moment. Remembering what had happened before he passed out. He had been shot protecting his horse. He looked over as an older lady stepped into the room he was in. He shifted down and swallowed thickly. "Thank you, ma'am. And I'd do the same for him, too." He spoke, relaxing so the woman could look over his wound. "I.. it's a long story as to what happened..." Connor finally said so the woman wouldn't have to wonder what had happened for him to get a would like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:08 am

Blue stuck his head into the window as he heard the other, nickering lightly and he tossed his head, like he was trying to tell him he brought him there. At the ruckus the stallion was making, the woman came into the room with a smile, "You got yourself a good horse there hun, he brought you to someone that knows a thing or two about injuries" She said as he moved to the teen and started to check him over.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:31 am

the brunette awoke later on, blinking sharply as he struggled to fully wake up. He shifted up, moving a hand up to palm at his eyes. Trying his best to clear his vision so he could see where exactly he was. "Huh...? Where am I?" The reen groaned, wondering if this had all been a bad dream. But, as he looked down and felt the slight pain in his torso from the bullet, he realized this wasn't a dream. Upon further inspection, he noticed that this wasn't the farm. Where exactly was he?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 3:59 am

Blue breathed hard as he continued running, he felt the other fall unconscious on his back, causing him to slow to a walk so he wouldn't fall off, he shook out his mane and snorted as he walked, he ended up finding a cabin in the woods with an old woman, he nickered and watched the woman as she got the teen inside and tended to his wound, the stallion sticking close to the bedroom window, sticking his head in often.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:08 pm

Connor glanced back, watching as the farm disappeared behind them. He exhaled and kept a firm hold on the wound that was on his side. Feeling dizzy from the blood that he was losing. The teen was just happy that they were out of the farm. And, hopefully, they wouldn't go back. He didn't want anyone hurting his Blue. Connor blinked sharply and exhaled, shifting down so he could relax. Closing his eyes before passing out the stallions back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:06 am

Blue turned to try to go to the teen, his ears pinned and he reared up as he heard the gunshot, whinnying out and he kept his distance, his chest heaving as he breathed heavily, when the teen was on his back he seemed hesitant, like he knew the other was injured, he snorted lightly before breaking into a speedy gallop, running through the opened gate and toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:57 am

Connor continued to fight with the worker until he was pulled from him. He gave him one last kick, aiming for his groin before he wiggled from the other workers. Rushing after his horse, trying to get him to stop. He heard the cock of a gun and panicked. Rushing forward to get to his horse before they did. Jumping at the man with the gun, yelping as the bullet hit his side. But that didn't stop him from beating the man for threatening his horse. He winced and grabbed his side, panting from the pain. He grabbed his horse and jumped onto him, getting the rope off of him. Seeing an opening in the gate. "Come on, Blue. Get us out of here." He told him, hoping be understand him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:22 am

Blue reared up as a rope was thrown around his neck and tightened, he whinnied and tried to fight against the rope, backing off when the worker released the rope, he paced and circled the fighting pair, he was trying to figure out what to do, he was slow to move close before he began biting at the worker's leg, taking his pant leg and he tried to pull, snorting and he even shook his head like a dog would, trying to pull the worker and the teen apart, stamping his hoof and he backed off again, the stallion darting off then more workers rushed over to try to break the two apart, Blue keeping his distance as one worker tried to catch him, the stallion continuing to run about the cattle pen.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:19 am

Connor eventually managed to get his horse free from the fence. Watching as a worker stepped over and pulled out a rope. Tying it around his neck before pulling him along. "Stupid fucking horse causing us problems. I'm tempted to just shoot this horse and be done with it." The worker spat, grunting as he was tackled to the ground. Scuffling around with Connor as the teen jumped and threw punches at him. Both screaming and cussing in irritation as they fought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:33 am

Blue snorted and tried to pull himself free when the cattle rushed away, he jolted and nearly kicked as he felt someone else near his legs, until he spotted the teen and he kept his hooves on the ground, he nickered to the teen and nudged him lightly, the wire fencing causing small cuts on the stallion's legs, they weren't deep but probably cause him quite a bit of pain, almost like paper cuts.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:51 am

The teen watched the mess unfold as he gave a groan of despair. Watching the cattle get spooked by the kick and panic. Trampling through the wire fence and running about in an effort to get away. Connor gave a yelp of surprise as he was shoved around by the fleeing cattle. Watching as the workers panicked and rushed to get the cattle back into their pen. Connor turned to Blue and tried to help him. A bit worried about what he was doing to get the stallion free. One kick to the face and he was sure as dead. A horse had a powerful kick and could instantly kill him. So he made sure to be wary of his legs as he worked to get him unstuck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:13 am

The stallion had darted toward the cattle pens, the wire fences hard for the stallion to see and he tried to jump the fence, only to get his rear hooves tangled in the wires and he hit the ground hard, his sides heaving and he squirmed and struggled more, whinnying as he managed to get one leg free, he slowly stood and tried to pull his other hoof free, he jolted and pinned his ears as he heard steps coming behind him, he spotted Connor and he gave a snort, the stallion abruptly kicking out his rear leg as he felt something brush against his hindquarters, he landed a decent kick in one of the cattle, spooking the herd to the other end of the pen.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:57 am

Connor lifted his head up as he noticed a worker step over to the stall. Shifting to stand up when his horse got to his hooves. Looking over to the worker, eyes narrowing slightly. "He's not that hard to work with. Sure, he's still wild. But you just have to accept that." He said, jumping as the stall opened. Causing Blue to become spooked, racing out of the stall in alarm. The teen had to back up against the stall so he wouldn't be trampled. Connor snarled and grabbed the worker and held his face up to his. "Continue talking bad about my horse again and we'll see what happens. My grandfather owns this farm and your ass. I can easily tell him to get rid of you." He spat, moving a fist to score him across the face. "And he doesn't need a fucking saddle!" The teen snarled before shoving him down. Racing after his horse, calling for him to stop running.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:19 am

The stallion glanced to the teen and gave a confused look before he abruptly stood, shaking off the straw from the stall and he stretched himself out, shaking out his mane, which was full of straw, and he looked to the human, lowering his head to him and he nickered softly, the stallion jumping and nearly spooking as someone came up to the stall, "Looks like you got the beast to be a kitten now" A younger worker said, he hadn't been there the day before and heard the horse was Connor's, "Boss's will be happy someone can finally saddle 'em up" He said, opening the door and approaching the stallion. Blue pinned his ears and backed up from the other human, he spooked as he felt something touch his hindquarters, a water bucket on the wall, and he lurched forward, nearly trampling the worker and he bolted from the stall, "Fucking thing should have been made into glue or dog food long ago!" The worker yelled as he got up after being knocked down by Blue.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:12 am

Connor smiled sleepily as the horse greeted him when he awoke. He just slumped back down and snuggled into his warmth. "Mornin' to ya too.." he yawned out, resting his head back. Wishing he could sleep more, but he didn't know if the stallion would allow him to sleep more. So, he just sat there and worked to wake himself up. He turned his head to look at Blue, raising an eyebrow curiously. "Did you even sleep at all?" He asked the horse. Wondering if he did sleep while he had been out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Farm Fun {Private}   Summer Farm Fun {Private} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Farm Fun {Private}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-