From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Jurassic World {Private}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:52 pm

Maverick watched the two dinosaurs and raised a brow, more curious, "I know that most species do have homosexual tendencies, but there was nothing saying dinosaurs might..." he murmured, "Maybe that's why they stick together" He said, looking to his brother and he tilted his head, "What're you blushing for? This turn you on little brother?" He teased lightly, listening to the sounds the two dinosaurs made.

The large male shifted his weight and pulled his brother close to him, beginning to buck his hips and hump the other, his tail swaying and he nipped at his neck, growling out as his cock began to harden and grow from his sheath, slapping against his stomach and his brother before he tried to push into the smaller male.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Nathaniel placed the ointment back into his bag, looking up as he zipped the bag up. "That's the thing, Mav. I don't know if we can exactly get away from them." He spoke as he looked at the two Spinos, watching as the larger nudged the smaller one around in the water. That's when it clicked in his mind, feeling his cheeks grow red in slight embarrassment. "Well.. uhm.. it seems as if the larger one is trying to show dominance. Or at least get the smaller Spino to breed with it." He spoke through a cough, watching the two.

The smaller Spino rumbled as his brother called to him. Shifting so he could return the calls. Nuzzling his muzzle in return. Tail swaying as he shifted submissivly below his brother. Shifting as claws hooked around his waist, letting hinself be moved to his liking. Yellow eyes watching his brother with interest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:13 pm

Maverick sighed as he watched his brother, wincing as the ointment was rubbed into his wound, "We'll have to try to leave tomorrow to find someone... If we can even get away from those two" He said, looking to the two Spinosaurs, "What are they... Doing?" He raised a brow, watching the larger of the two push the smaller around in the water.

The larger male snorted and called to his brother, the bright colours along his sail growing brighter, he pushed his side against his brother and rubbed his snout against his brother's, before he rose up onto his rear legs, hooking his claws around his brother's waist and bringing him closer.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Nate looked to his brother as he observed the wound that was on his leg. He shifted so he could try and press his hand against the wound. Moving to look through the bag he had been carrying around. When he found some ointment, he wiped some onto his finger so he could try and rub it on his wound, not wanting it to get infected. "To be fairly honest I don't know when that would be.." he said, eyes focused on his brother.Ā 

The smaller Spino watched the two humans. Blinking and cocking his head to the side at how they interacted with one another. That was when he felt his brother rise up and stand over him. He just rumbled in response as he moved his head to glance to him. Tail swaying as the dominant male rubbed against him and bit at his neck. Shifting slightky in the shallow water he had been resting in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:11 pm

"Oi! Let him go overgrown lizard" Maverick snapped, only to let out a sound as he was picked up as well and carried, he grumbled as he was set down, wincing lightly as he checked his leg, it didn't look too bad, but it was still bleeding fairly badly, the man huffing to himself as he tore his shirt to use it to pack and wrap his leg, "This'll have to do until we find a medkit" He said to his brother with a sigh.

The larger male snorted as he watched the humans, he didn't understand his brother's interest with them, he laid down with his head near their nest, most of his body hidden within the water, he stared toward the smaller human, letting out a huff. The large male laid near the nest for some time before he rose up again, walking toward his brother and he stood over him, letting out a deep rumble and he began to rub himself against the smaller male, biting at his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:01 pm

"I may be the baby, but that still doesn't mean I'll get let off the hook any easier than you." He told his brother, not moving his eyes away from the carnivores. Still surprised that the smaller Spino was protecting them like this. "I think they are communicating, but that is indeed weird." Nathan spoke, still keeping a hold of Maverick. Listening to what he had to say about large carnivores. "I don't understand either, maybe they've been together their whole life and have just accepted one another? That's my only guess.." he mumbled, watching in alarm as he was pushed away from his brother. About to try and tug him back, but i instantly decided against it. Not wanting to get eaten because of a stupid mistake.

The slightly smaller Spino was pleased that his brother finally agreed to let the humans stay. He looked down to the smaller human, lifting him up so he could take him back to their nest. When they arrived, he placed the human down and sniffed at him curiously. Trying to decide what he should do with them. He glanced to his brother, wondering if he had anything in mind for the humans that they now had.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 6:19 pm

"Yeah and mom'll have my balls if something happens to you, you're the baby after all" He grunted in a light playful manor, watching the large dinosaurs, "It's so weird... They're... Communicating almost" Mav said as he kept his weight off his injured leg, "It's weird though, the scientists said large carnivores never stayed in pairs like this, maybe for their first few years, but they look to be fully grown adults" Mav said, wincing as he hopped slightly.

The larger male snorted as he gave calls in response to his brother, before he seemed to give in, he nudged his brother lightly before he flexed his claws like he was gesturing to the humans, he turned his head and nudged the smaller human away from the larger with his snout before he picked the other up by his shirt in his teeth, turning to walk back toward the nest, snorting as he looked toward his brother.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm

"Fuckin' good, I'm glad I'm more stubborn than mom. She would have my ass if I told her what had happened to you. If I can prevent it, I'm not going to let the opportunity go to waste." Nathaniel responded, still trying to ease his brother away from where the Spinos were. A shiver running up his spine as he felt the ground shake from the footsteps rushing at them. That was when he noticed a slightly smaller Spino stand over them. Seemingly protecting them from the bigger Spino that threatened to attack them. That was when it clicked, eyes staring between the two Spinos. "They're brothers as well.." he told Maverick quietly, wstching them both warily.

The smaller Spino hissed as his nest mate paced around him. Snapping at his muzzle when he got too close to the humans. He just growled in response when the other settled. Giving off light calls and noises that seemed to simulate communication. Trying to tell his brother that the humans could be of use to them. As he was nudged, he growled and shifted to the side to let the other Spino get a better look at the humans. Though he remained on edge if his brother tried anything. Making it known by emitting a low hiss towards him, yellow eyes not leaving him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:53 pm

"Fuck you're more stubborn than mom, ya know that?" Maverick groaned as he hobbled with the help of his brother, cursing loudly as he could hear loud footsteps, he was about to shift his weight to push his brother away when the smaller of the two spinos seemed to stand over them to protect them from the larger one, "The fuck?" He questioned, staring at the snarling beasts.

The larger male growled as he slid to a stop and he glared toward his nest mate, pacing around him on all fores, after snapping his jaws at his brother a few times, he seemed to settle and give a low warning rumble, large claws sinking into the ground before he lowered his head down to sniff at the humans, snorting as one smelt of blood, the larger male shifted his weight to push his brother away, seeming more curious but still just as dangerous, he wanted a better look at the small creatures.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 5:48 pm

Nathanial noticed that his brother was bleeding, cursing under his breath as he looked around frantically. Hoping the scebt of blood didn't attract any other carnivores. When he was pushed up and told to go, he stared at his brother dumbly. "No, Mav, I'm not leaving you. We're already so far into this together and I don't want to make it out without you." He said to his brother. Shooting over to grab him, having his brother lean against him while he helped him along away from the Spinos. Determined to have them get through this together. Not ready to give up on his brother now.

The slightly smaller Spino sharply hissed at his brother. Watching as he sniffed about to try and find the humans. He stood on his all fours and shot after the other dinosaur. Trying to make sure to keep him from the humans. When it seems as if he managed to find the pair, he scrambled forward and stood over the brothers. Facing his brother with a sharp growl, jaws open as he emitted a warning hiss. Trying to get his brother to back off from the humans. Perhaps they could be of some use to them, but he wasn't quite sure. It was worth a try after all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:51 am

Mav let out a sound as his brother pulled him back, grunting as he fell back into his brother, he tried to scramble up quickly, though realized that he had hit his leg on a rock, blood dripping down his leg from an open wound, "Fuck" He cursed, trying to push his brother up, "Go Nathan" He growled, trying to at least save his brother a bit longer. Maverick managed to drag himself up but held his leg as he tried to limp along the small path, looking back as he could hear the Spinosaurs growling at one another, "Fucking go" He hissed at his brother.

The dominant male snarled toward his brother as he was stopped, he stood up on his back legs and gave a loud roar, coming back down hard and he snapped at his brother, looking to where the humans had been and he growled as they were gone, the large male began sniffing the ground to try to find the humans, his large frame knocking down a few trees as he tried to find the humans, the male intent on finding them now, despite if his brother helped him or not.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:44 am

Nathan was about to respond when he heard his brother, sharply taking in a breath of air as Maverick told him to stay back. When he was about to ask why, he jumped in alarm as he noticed the Spino they ran into. Not only that, but there was another Spinosaurus charging at them. He tensed in fear, watching as the large dinosaur slammed into the other Spino, trying to bite at his brother. Nate shot forward, grabbing for his brother so he could pull him back away from the angry jaws of the Spino that was trying to eat him. He stumbled back and tripped, tumbling back as he fell back with his brother. Grunting at the weight that fell on top of him. Wiggling to try and free himself from below his brother.

The Spino noticed the human bump into him, growling as he watched him. Soon noticing the second human that accompanied the first. He watched them for a moment, growling as his brother slammed against him to try and eat the human that he was locked onto. He hissed and moved to knock his brother away, snapping his jaws at him. Rather irritated with him for being such a bother. He emitted another low hiss, turning his head to see the humans once more, but they were gone. He grumbled and glared at his nest mate, not caring if the dominant male was upset with him for ruining his chance to attack the humans.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 am

Maverick sighed as he walked with his brother, running a hand through his hair, "If it wasn't my day off I would have my radio and U could call us in, but I was an idiot and asked for the day off" He sighed, he continued walking and cursing before he bumped into something, looking forward and he backed up slowly as he saw a large snout, staring at the face of a spinosaur, "Nate... You might want to stay back... Don't let it see you..." he said as he tried to back up slowly, jumping as he heard another spinosaur roar, spotting a larger spinosaur moving quickly toward them.

The dominant male snorted as he watched his brother, ignoring him as he continued eating fish, he glanced up as he heard movement, watching his brother before he spotted a small creature bump into the other male, he stood and gave a roar as he charged over, he knew the small creatures were humans, he had seen them a long time ago, but he still didn't like them, he found them pointless, the male growled as he shoved against his brother to get to the human, snapping his jaws at the human violently.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:20 am

Nathan shook his head, irritated with the words his brother spoke. "Doesn't mean things will be better. These are still dinosaurs! Wild animals!" He responded, trying not to raise his voice too much. Not wanting to alert any unwanted guests to their location. "Security guard or not, you still took this job." The blonde mumbled to his brother. Shifting to glance around, finally catching his breath. "Yeah, no kidding. We've had a few close calls already. I really don't want to run into something and get eaten." Nathan said, following after his brother once they started to move once more. Keeping his eyes peeled for any threat they could potentially face. Glad they were walking for when they had to use their energy to flee. "I wish we didn't get lost like this." The young man groaned, letting his arms fall back to his sides.

The Spino growled as his brother bit at his snout. Nipping at him more as he was being pushed around. When he was finally left alone, he shifted in the water and rose up. Finding a place to relax, going to rest in the shallow water. Closing his eyes, he napped for some time before he smelled a rather interesting scent. The Spino lifted his head and sniffed at the air, yellow eyes flicking around in search of the scent. Rumbling and growling as he shifted into deeper water. Ignoring his nest mate as he sniffed about for the scent. Irritated that something was around and he couldn't quite see it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:02 am

Maverick sighed as he listened to his brother, rolling his eyes lightly, "Well they said it would be better than the last one" He protested, "Fuck give me a break, I was only security anyway, and it paid better" He frowned, "Catch your breath then let's go, we gotta get our asses moving" He stated as he stood straight and glanced around, making sure he couldn't see anything, but that didn't mean nothing was there watching them, "Ready Nate?" He questioned, Mav just wanted to find somewhere safe and where they could call for help, when his brother was ready he began walking again, hoping to find somewhere soon.

The large male growled in return to his nest mate, biting at his snout in dominance and he pushed him around further, he snapped his jaws at the other male before he turned to lay back in the water, the dominant male let out a loud huff, he could hear distant roars and cries of other dinosaurs, but it didn't seem to bother him, as long as nothing challenged him he didn't care, the dominant male tucked his head under the water before popping back up with a fish, using his claws to rip it apart to eat it.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:48 am

Nathaniel caught up with his brother, thankful for the fact that they decided to stop for a breather. The young man jumping in surprise as he heard the shrill noise of what seemed to be a Compy. Watching as his brother practically punched the darned thing. Glancing at the small dino as it retreated, he curled his arms around himself and took in a shaky breath. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just give me a moment to catch my breath." He panted to his sibling, moving a hand to brush back his darker blonde locks. Since the pteranodons and dimorphodons came and started attacking people, they ran for cover within the safety of the trees. But, they've only had bad luck since entering this forest. He was rather surprised they were still alive. "Why did you take this job? You were given an opportunity that was closer to home. But you imsisted that this job was cooler!" He breathily exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air to exaggerate his point. Nathan had thought it would be a good idea to visit his brother at the park, now look where that got him.

The slightly smaller spino opened his yellow eyes as he felt the water stir beside him. Eyes flicking over to see his nest mate chase off an Ankylosaurus. Lifting his head from the water to watch it flee back into the forest. A deep rumble leaving him as he shifted to get comfortable once more. Dark green sail gleaming with water under the sun as he relaxed. Having feasted on a decent breakfast made him rather tired. Closing his eyes once more, the darker colored Spino was about to nap when he was nudged by his brother. A low growl of irritation left him as he shifted in the water. A low hiss leaving him as he snapped at his brother. Not liking how his slumber was disturbed by him.

After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 84a87059c22066438c49e67566ce3b52
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:24 am

Maverick breathed heavily and leaned up against a tree to catch his breath, he looked about as he thought he heard something coming up on him again, he spotted a small Compy running at him and he punched it as it pounced at him, "Fuck!" He yelled, he had been running from these things with his brother for lord knows how long. The tall blonde man had worked as security for Jurassic World, he usually was no where bear the dinosaurs unless he was passing by one of their pens. "You good brother?" He called, glancing about for his brother, not hearing anything else coming toward them. He had deep blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair, also a long beard he refused to trim. Maverick jumped as he heard distant roars and gunfire, "Fuck this place, why I took the job I'll never understand" He groaned, staying leant up against the tree.

Rumbles lightly rang out from a large male spinosaur, the head of the large male rose out of the large lake he and his brother lived in. The male grunted as he spotted a young Ankylosaurus trying to drink in his lake, he jumped up and roared as he chased the creature away, he charged after it before turning to go back to the water, huffing to himself as he sank down to where his head and sail was above the water, letting out a long breath as he closed his eyes slowly. The light coloured male ignored the fish biting at his worn skin, he opened his eyes and looked about his lake, he didn't mind his nest mate staying in his territory, but he was the dominant male, and never let him forget it. He rose back up and moved back toward his brother, growling deeply and pushing against him, using his larger size and weight to push him around dominantly.

(Here's ma spino :3)
After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 Spinosaur-1024x669
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Jurassic World {Private}   After Jurassic World {Private} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Jurassic World {Private}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5