From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 4:45 am

Piper had not been ready for when the sensitive spot deep within him was targeted. He kicked his body out and gasped in surprise, fingertips still clawing at his back with each pleasure spike that rushed through him. Eventually trembling one last time as he reached his own orgasm. Moaning as he shut his eyes tightly, legs shaking as he coated his stomach in his cum. He was left panting and trembling, in a daze as he struggled to catch his breath. "Yeah, no doubt." He chuckled breathily, moving his head back to relax as his partner worked to finish.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:59 am

Blake groaned as he thrust into his partner, giving a grin against his skin as he realized he found the right spot, shifting his weight to aim for the same spot inside him and he thrust faster into him, panting heavily and groaning loudly, "I have a feeling we'll get better at this" He grunted and let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:10 am

A soft laugh left him as Blake stated that he has never dine this before either. "I don't think many peiple have done this. So we're not the only ones." Piper mused through another soft moan. "But nothing bad has happened, so I think we're perfectly okay." He assured. Shifting his body as the male still worked to thrust into him. Body moving with each thrust into him. A surprised noise left his throat as he felt his member brush against something sensitive within him. Clawing at the other male's back to try and adjust to the pleasure waves pulsing through him. Louder moans escaping him as he neared his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 1:00 am

The large male groaned as he thrust into him, panting heavily, "You're doing fine... I think... Never done this myself" the male admitted between groans, taking one of the other's nipples into his mouth and sucking softly, continuing to thrust roughly into him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 12:18 am

The male leamed back against the seat of the chair. Soft moans and pants leaving him at the sharp thrusts into him. Piper moved his hands so he could try and bring him closer, fingertips digging into his skin. Shutting his eyes tightly, face buried in his shoulder. Shuddering as he felt a warm tongue run over his nipples. Whining and moving a hand up towards him. "I never had sex before. So I'd hope that I am-" he broke off with a moan. Refusing to let go of his new partner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:05 am

The muscular male groaned out as he continued thrusting into the other, continuing to leave bites over him as he shifted his hips to thrust as deeply as he could into him, growling in pleasure, he began lapping at the other's nipples as he pounded into him, his thrusts growing stronger and more forceful, "Fuck... You're so tight" He groaned to the other, panting against his skin.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:10 am

Piper emitted a soft moan as the male started to thrust into him. Hooking his legs around him to pull him close. Wanting Blake close to him while they bred. He tilted his head up, allowing more access to his skin as he listened to the sharp smacking of his balls smacking against him. "Ngh- so big.." he panted, nuzzling his shoulder. Dazed as the male just thrusted into him huffing against his shoulder before nibbling at his skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:45 am

Blake groaned out as he began thrusting in and out of the other once he was ready, gripping his hips and bringing him to meet his thrusts, he bit at the other's lip softly and gave a deep groan as he began to speed up his thrusts, leaving bites and kisses all over his body.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:42 am

"I should be fine, if not I'll let you know." He responded, shifting his hips as the darker skinned man pushed into him. He gasped softly at the stretch, moving his legs to perch them somewhere, hoping it would help him with getting as deep into him as possible. The young male winced at the slight sting, taking in a deep breath before the burning pain subsided. "Okay, I'm ready." He told the other, moving a hand up to return the kiss. Eventually pulling away so he could lean back a bit more. Licking his lips as he shifted in his daze.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:34 am

"If it's too much we'll stop" He said softly, kissing at his neck and nibbling at his ear softly as he shifted his hips and began pushing into the other, biting at his neck softly, pushing as far into him as he could before he settled and let the other get used to his size, he nuzzled and kissed at the other softly, "Let me know when you're ready" He said as he kissed at his chest softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:19 am

The male nearly whined as the warm tingue left him. Legs still quivering as he took in a deep breath. Watching as the other man rose up to loom over him. "Y-Yeah.. I'm ready," he breathed. Looking down to watch him stroke his twitching cock for just a brief moment. Shifting himself as he felt the member move to press against his lubricated entrance. Grabbing onto Blake so he could bring him closer. Shifting his hips back to try and ease him inside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:10 am

When he felt Piper was lubricated enough, Blake pulled back, offering one last lick before he moved up the other, beginning to stroke his own cock to get himself hard and he even spit into his hand to lubricate his cock as well, "Ready?" He asked softly as he nuzzled the other, kissing and biting at his neck as he prodded his cock against his entrance.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:55 am

"Fine, fine. If you insist." He responded with a light chuckle. Thighs quivering as he felt his tongue work against his entrance. Eyes still closed as the tongue pushed into him, only to be pulled back out. Whining in response, but was just patient and allowed Blake to do what he desired. Piper smiled at the hand that ran over his body, legs stretching out and mewling as the tongue worked inside of him. Surprised by how well he managed to turn him into putty.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:40 am

"Well at least let me make you feel good" He teased, continuing to lap at his entrance, pushing his tongue into him before pulling back out again, doing this repeatedly, he then moved his hand up and massaged his torso softly, letting him move as he wished but he kept his face between his legs, pushing his tongue deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:32 am

Piper firmly held onto Blake as he was once again moved. About to complain, but relaxed back in the soft cushions of the chair. "It takes a lot to hurt me, you know. I may be built to have kids but I'm not fragile." He responded lightly. Letting his body be moved down, legs resting on his shoulders. Leaning back in an effort to get comfortable while the man was between his legs. He moved a hand dkwn and curled his fingers into his hair, cursing softly at the tongue that lapped against his entrance. Body slightky tensing as the wet tongue worked to open him up. Shutting his eyes slightly at the pleasure that shot through his body. "F-Fuck.." he panted in a whine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:08 am

Blake continued to leave bites along Piper's skin, holding him close before he shifted his weight and he turned them, letting Piper sit on the chair, "Wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we" He cooed before he crouched before him, taking his legs over his shoulders and he began lapping at his rear, not taking his eyes off Piper as he worked to line him up, even beginning to softly prod and push his tongue into him, letting out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:02 am

The spikes of pleasure were almost intoxicating to the young man. Trying to keep himself from shuddering and drooling in excitement. "Anyone would be a fool not to, love. You do meet all of the requirements." Piper responded with a chuckle, giving a soft groan as lips continued to work at the side of his neck. Moving his head slightly to glance in between them, blushing at the size of his length when the cloth was pulled aside. Warmth pooling in his gut, causing it to tighten with pleasure. A surprised squeak escaped his throat as hands kneaded and grabbed his ass. "Let them act like jealous fools. We're in here together, we shouldn't worry about them." He cooed, a gasp drawing from him as teeth dug into his skin. A breathy moan bubbling from him as Blake marked him as his.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:48 am

Blake continued to hold him close, beginning to grind harder against him and he gave a low growl as he softly nipped and bit at his neck, gripping his hips and he gave a sly grin against his neck, "I'm glad you want me" He cooed softly before he shifted his weight and pulled their cloths to the side, revealing himself to the other and he slid his hands to his rear, gripping the flesh and massaging softly, "I can just imagine what the idiots outside are doing" He teased as he bit at his neck, making sure he was leaving visible marks on him, almost like he was claiming him, so the others would see.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:59 am

Piper snorted as Blake said that he was desperate. Humming as rough lips worked against his neck. "Fair enough." He chortled, moving an arm up to drape it over his shoulder. Other hand drifting up to where his hair was. Toying with a few dreadlocks. "I would be lyinf if I said it wasn't working, love." Piper had responded, shifting his hips as Blake grinded up against him. A needy whine leaving him as he felt his cock grinding against him. Shuddering at the pleasured shudders that ran up his spine. "You're definitely the right one.." he breathed, moving his head down to nose at his neck. Nibbling and sucking a few marks against his dark skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 am

Blake chuckled as he continued to hold him close, "You call this eager? Damn do you call fucking desperate" He teased and gave a laugh, kissing at his neck softly, "Just trying to get you in the mood is all" He cooed, beginning to softly grind against the other, his cock growing hard and pressing firmly against the other, twitching in excitement.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 2:25 am

"That does indeed, but when you're ready I'm ready. I think we can handle a few kids. Were going to make them into fine, young men." Piper hummed fondly, unable to stop smiling at the thought. He refused to pull away from Blake, closing his eyes due to how comfortable he was. What snapped him awake was when a hand worked to touch his sensitive nipples. Blushing and shifting on his lap, amused by his actions. "Eager, aren't we?" He teased the man, pleased to see he was ready to fill him with kids.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:48 am

"If it'll make you happy, I'll do it any time you wish, if it's with you I'd be happy to deal with the piss and shit" He teased and chuckled as he kissed his shoulder softly, keeping his arms curled around the other softly, keeping him close and nuzzling him, one of his hands beginning to softly feel up the other's chest. He gave a teasing grin as his fingers reached the other's nipple and pinched softly, massaging the bud softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:43 am

"True, you did say that you wouldn't mind if the kids were yours." He chuckled, still remaining slumped against the man. Arms holding onto him tighter as Blake rose up and carried him to a much larger chair. A soft purr leaving him as his face nestled against the side of his neck. "I mean- sure I want kids. But I'm more than happy to wait! I can wait as long as you would like. I'm in no rush at all." Piper exclaimed sheepishly, practically melting in his touch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 am

"I did say if they were my kids I wouldn't mind" He pointed out as he held the other close and he smiled, squeezing him softly before he rose off the chair and to a more comfortable larger chair, sitting down and bringing the other close to him, "If you want kids that badly... We can start trying..." the man murmured against the other's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Piper smiled as Blake leaned down into his forehead, forest green eyes meeting brown hues. "I don't doubt it, you've already shown me quite a bit." He told the man, feeling heat rush to his face and warmth fill him as lips pressed against his own. Mouth open in awe when the kiss was broken. The young male remained nestled against him, refusing to move from beside him. "I know you dont like kids, but I wouldn't mind having a few. That is, if you don't mind." He purred lightly, enjoying the attention from the man he was quite interested in. Craving more of his affections and company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next