From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 am

The man was about to protest when the other kissed him, he returned his kisses and let out a breath, trying to relax, shivering as he felt the other rubbing his shoulders, "Y'know... You could probably help me relax..." he said, giving him a sly look and wiggling his eyebrows lightly, wondering if he would catch on.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:51 am

Piper rolled his eyes as Blake still continues to fret over what could've happened to him. "I would've been fine, okay? I'm not that weak. Besides, if I would've been hurt way worse than this there would have been some angry people." He assured the other. He leaned over and pressed a few kisses against his lips. "Now just relax, everything is going to be okay." He soothed, moving a hand up to rub his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 3:27 am

The muscular man sighed as he wrapped his partner's wound, "I am happy we're both fine, but you put yourself in danger, what if he did something before I could have gotten to you, you could have been worse" He said, frowning lightly, worried the other would get hurt worse than he was.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 10:30 pm

"It's not like it's a bad wound, I'll be fine. I could see of he actually stabbed me in a spot that was deadly. But it's just a nick." He assured his partner, not wanted him to stress out too much. He moved his head to nuzzle his face into his cheek. "Let's just be glad that he's taken care of, okay? That we're both okay and safe?" He asked him, hoping he agreed and didn't worry about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:38 pm

The man was clearly infuriated as he moved to his partner and began cleaning his wound, "I had it covered" He said as he paid attention to his wound, making sure it was clean and wouldn't get infected, "You didn't have to get hurt" He frowned, blaming himself as he could have been quicker in taking the other man out.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:40 am

Piper watched as Blake tossed out the man, slamming the door shut and leaving him outside while he was still unconscious. He looked down and noticed the wound he had recieved from the blade hitting him. It wasn't bad, but it definitely needed to be cleaned. "It's going to be this way for a while. No doubt they're upset that they can't pass on their genes. Well, I don't care. I chose someone and they're absolutely perfect." He sighed, moving a hand up through his hair. A bit irritated by what had just occurred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 9:03 am

Blake huffed as he watched the man slowly get up, glaring toward Blake, before they both pounced against, Blake easily getting the other in a headlock and he began to choke him, "One, you don't touch him, two, you don't come into my hut and attack me, and three, you don't mess with me" He growled, waiting for the man to fall unconscious before he roughly tossed him out the door, "Be glad I don't kill him" He snapped to any passing men before he slammed his door.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:49 am

Piper glanced over to his lover, listening to him briefly before looking to the man below him. Gritting his teeth as he knocked the knife from him. "The fight is supposed to be fair. You can't prove yourself if you're that much of a wimp to have it fair." He growled to the man he was still on top of. He stood and got off of him, going to grab the knife. Holding it in his hands so the man couldn't get to it again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 am

Blake has a few deep cuts along his face and chest, but they would heal, he gave a low growl as the man was basically taken from him, he was supposed to keep Piper safe, he looked over Piper and the man, a hand going to his partner's shoulder and squeezing lightly, "I got him" He stated, his voice low, "They need to see this is pointless, heads will roll" He stated flatly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:07 am

Piper shifted up in alarm as someone started fighting with his partner. Growling as he shifted up to help Blake out, not wanting him to die at the hands of this maniac with a knife. He lunged at him grabbing onto him and knocking him to the side. Grunting at the knife hitting him, but ignored it and pinned the man down roughly. Foot formly holding his hand, eyes focused on the man below him. He leaned down and emitted a low growl. "How dare you think you can come in here and get away with whatever you wish. I may have my disadvantages, but that doesn't mean I can't fuck your world up." He spat, watching him as he kept him pinned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:46 am

"I do like relaxing, but sometimes it does get boring, just laying there holding someone close" He said, letting out a chuckle, "But I am enjoying this, quite a bit" He said, continuing to hold the other close, until he heard loud banging on the front door of the hut, Blake gave a low growl and he rose up, keeping the pelt blanket draped over Piper and he moved to answer the door, only to be met with a knife and another man tackling him, a brawl instantly broke out between the two males, Blake fighting with his bare fists while the intruder used a knife.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 6:56 am

"Perhaps, though I don't have your head. So I wouldn't know what these voices actually say." He mused, purring in delight as lips brushed up against his neck. A wider smile appeared on his face as he conmented on how it was nice to relax. "It's been a while since I relaxed this much. So I'm not complaining. It means more time to spend with you." Piper crooned sweetly to Blake. Eyes remaining open as he cuddled with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:15 am

Blake chuckled as he held him close, kissing his neck softly, "Oh you'd be surprised what I hear" He laughed, stretching out and he gave a yawn, "It's nice to relax" He said as he let his eyes close, staying awake with the other and he let out a long relaxed breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 2:08 am

"They would be damn fine kids indeed," Piper agreed with a chuckle. Moving his head to nuzzle his face into his shoulder. Relaxing against his warm body. Glad that they could lounge like this for a while. "Really? I bet those voices in you're head are just going on about how good I am. That, and how you should just breed me more." He teased, voice muffled by his skin. Not even bothering to move his head to speak clearly to his new lover.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:24 am

"Well true, we'd make some damn fine kids" He said and laughed, squeezing him softly, he chuckled as he listened to him, "Pretty sure all the voices really care about right now, is fucking, which I think you need a little break from, seeing as you can barely walk" He retorted with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:17 am

Piper snickered as Blake mentioned that he liked seeing him smile and laugh. "No, because I'd do it just for you." He cooed, shivering as he felt his rough fingers run along his side. "Come on, I know you're probably happy to see what our kids look like. And perhaps the voices in your head'll have me to talk about to you." He teased, still clinging onto the other male. Not wanting to let him go yet. Still a bit off from his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 7:08 am

"I like seeing you smile and hearing your laugh, is that too much?" He chuckled softly, lightly running his fingers down the other's side, rumbling softly, "I'm glad you chose me as well, besides the fact that my genes get to continue, but it'll be nice to have someone else around than just the voices in my head" He rambled on, laughing against the other's skin.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:56 am

"I'll be right here beside you, don't worry." He assured the other male, hoping that made him feel a bit less worried. He blushed as the other told him that he was still special. "You're such a sap, you know that right?" Piper teased, renaining snuggled against his body. Practically tangled up with him below the blanket that they had. "I'm rather glad you were here. Because I prefer you way more than the other men that are here." He mumbled sleepily against his skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:42 am

"I just don't want to chance you being alone, I have a bad feeling when I think of you being alone" He said as he nuzzled him, resting his head against him softly, "You're very special, not just because you can bare children though" He said, smiling softly as he kept his face tucked against him softly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:36 am

"I probably will tag along eventually. I've never been out hunting. Mostly because my father was too worried about me going out and getting hurt or killed. He told me I was important, and I understand why now. But I still want to be able to go out." He told his partner, shaking his head as Blake told him that he could've carried him. "I'm fine, I'm not going too far." Piper responded, snuggling into his new partner as they got comfortable in the bed. Opening his mouth as a yawn left him. Snuggling in close to him, happy to have the partner his father always spoke of him having.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:15 am

"There's enough food with the other's hunting I wont have to for a day or so, unless you feel up to going, but I have a feeling you're going to be sore" He teased, raising a brow as he was pulled up, frowning lightly as he saw the other wince, "I could carry you ya know" He stated, following him and he laid on the bed with him, pulling the other male close to him and he pulled a large pelt over them, the pelt clearly made up of many others.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:12 am

Piper gave a dopey grin at Blake's response. A soft, delighted rumble leaving him at the kisses and nuzzles. "I plan on it, I really don't want anyone else trying anything because they're jealous I chose you." The young male replied reassuringly, still snuggled up against his body. He shifted so he could grab onto the man, sliding from the chair and pulling him up. Legs shaking as he winced at the pain in his rear. Leading him over to the bed be had. Laying down and pulling his partner down with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:50 am

He chuckled as he heard him, "Oh yeah, something alright" He chuckled, nuzzling him and he smiled, kissing his cheek softly and he gave him a soft squeeze, "It might be wise if you stuck close to me for a while, until they all settle down" He warned softly, worried that the other men may do worse than just pester and annoy his partner.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:48 am

The young male wouldn't be surprised if there were a ton of bite marks on him. Then again, he could care less. It told others to back off and that someone already claimed him. His cheeks flushed as he watched his partner lick up a bit of the cum that rested on his stomach. When Blake bottomed out into him and shot his seed into him. He moaned softly and buried his face into his shoulder once more. Thighs still trembling as Blake bucked into him a few times before pulling out. When he sat down beside him, he instinctively shifted to snuggle into him. "That was.. something," he chuckled breathily. Curling up against his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:41 am

Blake groaned out and let out a growl as he thrust into the other, he resumed leaving bites along the other's body as he continued to aim for the same spot, he gave the other a grin and licked up a bit of his cum that he could reach, before he thrust as deep into him as he could, giving a loud groan as he came within him, breathing hard and bucking his hips a few times before he slowly pulled out, his cock throbbing and he shifted to sit with his partner, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)   Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Humanity (Private W/ ~Canadian~Bacon~)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next