HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 pm

"You need to get off that stuff, hon. You can't just keep destroying yourself like that because its 'cool'. You need to be successful without that bringing you down." Angel crooned to his son. "You just need to fix yourself up and look nice. You have to let the omega notice you. That is how you find a mate." The omega hummed, stepping over to his son. Moving his head down onto his head, fixing up his fur gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:32 pm

The young alpha buck sighed as he kept his head low, his ears staying back, he stared at the plate, beginning to slowly pick at it after he thanked his mother quietly, "I guess... I can try to get off the shit... I tried a while back..." he admitted, sighing, "There was this omega that wouldn't even bat an eye at me before... But I felt drawn to him... I went cold turkey for a week... That was the week I beat the shit out of that teacher..." he murmured, remembering how angry he had been that week, and his mother's face when he came home with a black eye and a busted lip.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:26 pm

The white deer just shook his head lightly. "Sweetheart, sually you find that perfect someone after you leave high school. When I met your father, we were both at the store. It's random, but some find one quicker than others. You just have to believe me when I say you'll find a mate. They may be right in front of you for all you know." He hummed as he finished cooking. Putting the food on a plate and placing it down in front of his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:20 pm

The alpha was slow to follow his mother, sitting on a chair facing the kitchen island, his ears staying back, "I tried finding an omega I wanted to try being with... Each one just turned me away... And the other alphas weren't any help... Once high school started I thought I could remake myself... No one knew me there... No one would trap .e in the locker room anymore and... Do things..." he admitted, his voice lowering, the alpha getting quiet, he seemed to be sobering up, keeping his head low and his ears back.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:16 pm

"I want you to find the perfect omega, Maverick. The only reason they want you is because of sex. I want you to find an omega that'll want to be with you despite that." He told him. Drying the young alpha up before taking him to the kitchen to make him something to eat. "Believe me, I had friends like you when I was young. They fucked omegas that wanted them. But when they thought they had an omega was their own, that omega grew bored of them and moved on." He said, looking over to him as he cooked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:11 pm

Maverick growled and tried to shove his mother off of him, though he had a hard time staying up as it was, he ended up just giving in and letting his mother do what he wanted, his ears pinning as he sat there, "I don't know why I do it okay?" He growled, "No omega wanted me before... Now they do" He said, before he had gotten into heavy drugs and alcohol he had been at the bottom of the totem pole, he had been picked on often and came home frequently filthy after other alphas ganged up on him, there had even been a few instances he still hadn't told his mother about when the alphas cornered him in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Angel rolled his eyes as the young buck just snorted at him. "I'm not being a buzzkill, I'm just being your mother." He responded, standing to trail after his son. Grabbing him and leading him to the bathroom. Sitting him down so he could clean him up. Hoping that would help with his drunkenness. "You're a handsome young alpha. And I don't understand why you insist on doing this to yourself. I only want the best for you." He told him as he cleaned him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:00 pm

The alpha managed get up and he stumbled around the room slightly, "Fuck this is why you're such a buzzkill, you're too worried about me" The buck snorted, "Just leave me alone, forget about me" He growled, bumping into the wall beside the door before fumbling with the door and he opened it, stumbling out of the room, grumbling about going to find one of his other packs of smokes.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:55 pm

The omega growled back, crumbling the box in his hands. "I have a life just like any other person. I just can't do things that I used to because I have to prioritize you above all else." He shot back, rolling his eyes as the alpha tumbled onto the floor. Sitting down and crossing his legs lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:50 pm

The alpha gave a growl as he felt the cigarettes taken from him, he sat up abruptly and he glared toward his mother, the alcohol seeming to leave his system for a moment, "The fuck! And you wonder why no one wants to be around you" He snarled, standing quickly before his body remembered he had quite a few drinks, the alpha stumbling before falling to the floor with a groan.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Angel flattened his ears back as the young alpha went to grab a few cigarettes from his pocket. He stood and grabbed the cigarette from his mouth, putting it out and crushing it. "I thought I told you about these things! They can really hurt you." He scolded, moving to take them from his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 1:15 pm

The alpha panted and he stretched himself out, his cock still twitching and hard as he moved to flop onto the bed, the young alpha buck giving low purrs as he seemed to just let himself relax, rumbling as he stared up toward the ceiling, he rose back up before he went to his pants, pulling a cigarette out and lighting it, taking a long drag.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:10 am

The white deer remained on the bed, still in a bit of a daze. Shocked that his son even did this to him. Then again, he looked like he was absolutely drunk. When his son finally pulled out of him. He shifted up into a seated position, ears back as he looked to his alpha son. Unhappy with him at the moment. But what could he do now? He doubt he would listen to him while drunk like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 3:23 am

The alpha continued panting heavily as he stayed pressed over his mother, the drunken alpha slurring out words here and there, his cock continuing to twitch inside his mother until fairly quickly his knot deflated and he pulled out of the older deer, he stumbled back, still wobbly on his hooves from the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Angel shifted his hips below his son, attempting to relax while they were tied. Giving off weak noises as he bucked and jerked his hips against his own. Shuddering as he felt his cock slightly move within him, along with his knot. "Shit.." the white deer huffed, surprised his son bred him like that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:10 pm

The drunken teen alpha let his mother go while they were tied, his hands on either side of his waist to hold himself up, jerking his hips off and on, his knot and cock throbbing inside his mother, "Fuck" The intoxicated alpha groaned, coming down from his pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Angel could feel his son shift as he thrusted into him. Knowing well he was attempting to knot him. He tried to move his hips away so he could avoid being knotted by his son. He could feel his son shift and move his hips while pushing forward in an effort to knot him. When the knot was forced into him, he gave a noise of surprise at how the knot stretched him. Trembling as cum shot into him. Surprised by how much seed was flowing into him. Huffing as his son gave a few bucks of his hips, making sure the cum was as deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:01 pm

Maverick snorted and growled as he thrust into his mother, pressing closer to him as he thrust into him roughly, shifting his weight to try to knot his mother, his knot throbbing as his climax built quickly, the young alpha buck groaning loudly and jerking his hips roughly as he forced his knot into his mother, his tongue nearly hanging out of his mouth as he bucked his hips, his seen beginning to shoot into his mother in long thick ropes.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:58 pm

The white deer shuddered as his son trailed his tongue along his back. Ears flicking as he listened to the sharp sound of his hips hitting his own. Panting as he felt his large knot hitting at his entrance. Unsure of how he was going to get that knot inside of him. Strangled moans leaving him as his son roughly thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:53 pm

The young alpha licked along his mother's back as he continued to thrust quicker into him, smacking his hips roughly against his mother's, smacking his knot against him roughly, the young buck panting heavily and groaning in pleasure as he shifted his weight to thrust deeper into his mother.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:38 pm

Angel shuddered as Maverick started to pick up the pace of his thrusts. Grunting lightly as he was brought back against his hips. He shut his eyes tightly as his son leaned over him to bite his neck and shoulders. He continued to mumble curses and weak moans. Hooves digging into the ground slightly to steady himself. He hoped this would be a one time thing. Because he didn't want anything to come from his son fucking him during his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Maverick panted and groaned as he was slow to start quickening his thrusts, bringing his mother back harder to meet his thrusts, he leaned over him and began biting at his neck and shoulders, grunting and groaning as he thrust, his breathing heavy as he thrust into his mother.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:18 pm

The white deer closed his eyes tightly as his son started to thrust into him. At least he wasn't pounding him into oblivion. He emitted soft noises with each thrust, arms curled below his head with each thrust forward. Shuddering as his hips were brought back each time he thrusted forward. He wished he wasn't in this situation, but what more could he do?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Maverick panted heavily and gave a loud groan at how tight his mother felt around him, he groaned as he thrust in and out of his mother at a steady pace, not too quick or too slow, but enough, "Fuck" He snorted loudly, bringing the omega back to meet his thrusts, his knot already beginning to swell.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:12 pm

Angel could only complain softly as his hips were grabbed once more. Letting his head rest down as his son grinded and humped again him. When this was over, then he was going to punish his son. He also noted to make sure any alcohol that was in the house was gone. A soft noise of surprise left the white deer as his son thrusted into him. It gad been a while since he had been in this situation. So of course the sudden stretch for him was painful. But he struggled to get used to it, knowing he had to get used to it. "O- Ow.. Fuck-" he whined out, ears twitching as he shifted his hips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-