HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You're not like the others (P)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:39 pm

The golden eagle watched the other go to the bathroom, raising a brow as he listened to the bath water starting. He waited before he got up, letting his clothing fall and he walked to the bathroom, opening the door and closing it quietly behind him, "Why don't we share, get the spots we can't reach" He said, he didn't step into the tub, but he stood at the edge, giving the other a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:58 am

"If you insist, but just be careful." He said, standing up so he could take a bath. Since watching the eagle, he decided that he needed to wash up. He stepped inside the bathroom and shedded his clothes. Running the water, shifting to climb into the warm water. Glad bathtubs were decently large, it allowed them to clean their feathers as well. He laid back and closed his eyes, warm and comfortable in the water at the moment. Not hearing the door open. Too relaxed to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Phoenix followed the other out after discarding the now useless feathers, he moved to his bed and grunted as he laid down, letting out a breath, "It'll take time, but I will change everyone's mind, I won't give in until I do" He said, staring at the ceiling, "I'll go tomorrow and have a word with the hawks from before, believe me, they'll regret what they did" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:30 pm

"My mom taught me that I shouldn't go without returning a favor." She had taught him that before she had died. He carefully reached out a hand and shook it. A bit hesitant, never having shaken a hand of an eagle before. "I doubt they would, Phoenix. People don't like change." He said, pulling back so he could step out of the bathroom. Moving to sit on his bed. Curling his wings around himself. Thinking about a few things, hands moving up to run through his hair. Thinking about what the golden eagle said. How they were just friends for now. Were they ever going to become something else? He wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:11 pm

The golden eagle watched the other, raising a brow, "You want to repay me?" He questioned, chuckling lightly before he held out his hand, his wings flicking lightly, "Let's start by just being friends, alright? That's all I want" He said with a smile, "I want others to see you are you are" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:05 pm

The crow gazed at the feather for another moment. Bringing it close and shifting on his feet. "I hope you can achieve that, then." He said, a light sigh leaving his lips. Knowing everyone is going to freak out at the sight of the eagles wings. "I feel bad, that you had to go through this." He said, a frown on his face. Looking at his mangled wings. "Is there any way I can repay you?" He asked, almost feeling as if it was his fault for what had happened. And he was taught to return a favor.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:14 pm

He glanced toward the other as he heard his words, giving a smile, "It's no problem, really" He stated, "I plan to change the way the stereotypes are one day, it's not right that because of what species someone is that they are judged by it" He stated, "It took a lifetime for me to finally get everyone to believe that I wasn't like other goldens, I'm not a snob like them" He said, cleaning up the feathers on the floor, "You can keep it, if you want" He said, gesturing to the feather the other held.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:35 am

Lonán watched as the golden eagle worked to clean the beautiful feathers he sported. As he watched, he absentmindedly stared, hoping that those who commited  this heinous crime get punished for it. He was about to help when Phoenix started to pull the his feathers. He tensed and widened in surprise, alarmed that he was doing such a thing. He brought his wings close, stretching out a wing to look at his clipped flight feathers. He leaned down and picked up a feather. Observing its fiery beauty as he held it. "I.. Thank you for sticking up for me like that. No one's ever really done that for me.." he said, letting the feather spin between his fingers. He's mostly had to deal with harsh harassment from other species. It was weird to have someone to care for him like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Phoenix had been standing in the bathroom shirtless and wings outstretched, trying his best to get the glue from his feathers, glancing up as he heard the other, "Because it doesn't matter who or what you are, bullying is a cowards way" He stated, frowning as after some of the glue b gan drying, he would have no choice but to start pulling feathers, large flight feathers beginning to fall to the floor as the eagle pulled them, "I detest bullies, I just want everyone to be the same, not these stupid statuses because of what you are, you should be well known and respected by who you are as a person, what good things you've done in your life, not because you meet some standard" He said, slowly folding his wings, beginning to pick up the many feathers on the floor, his wings now looking mangled and it was clear he wouldn't be able to fly for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:13 pm

"Maybe the differences between two ancient cultures and their views and beliefs?" He looked to him, bot noticing the two hawks that were behind him. He watched the eagle jump up and move him out of the way. He huffed and looked to the eagle, noticing the glue on his wings. Unable to not feel the shock from what had happened. He frowned as the eagle left. He glared at the hawks and stood, going after the eagle that had saved him from the glue. He stepoed to their dorm and placed his items on his bed, turning to hear the water running. He looked to his feathers, frowning before knocking on the bathroom door, stepping inside to see him washing his feathers. "Why did you protect me like that?" He asked, a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:04 pm

"Hmm... If you didn't want to do one of the wars... What about ancient cultures? Or different creatures?" He asked, "We can do the wars if you wanted to, just spit balling" He said, glancing up as he saw movement, seeing one of the other pairs about to dump glue onto the crow, Phoenix jumped up and pushed the two hawks back, gasps ringing out as the glue instead was dumped onto the golden eagle, he glared toward the two hawks, "It's bad enough pulling stupid things like this, but for petty reasons? That I won't tolerate" He snapped, grasping one of the hawks by the collar, "Grow up, before I make you" He snapped, shoving the hawk before glancing back toward the crow, "Sorry, I'll be back" He said, letting out a breath as he went to leave and go back to their dorm to clean his feathers from the glue.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:53 pm

The crow just gave a grunt, rolling his eyes to himself as the other spoke. "I was thinking perhaps one of the wars that occured. Or maybe something other than one of the great wars." He wished he didn't have this history class, but he was stuck with it whether he liked it or not. He ruffled his feathers slightly and relaxed against the chair. After a while, he leaned back and stretched his wings slightly. Wishing he could head back to the dorm and forget about his project.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:48 pm

"I didn't mean to offend you about your wings, I just was making a statement that your feathers were beautiful and that is was a pity you kept them clipped" He said, "I'm sorry for offending you, I didn't mean, honestly" He stated, "So, what would you like to do the project about, it's an open study" He said, "I honestly don't have many ideas, but I would like to hear yours" He said, offering him a smile.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:44 pm

Lonán nearly tensed up as the eagle had been partnered with him. That was it, he couldn't escape this bird even if he tried. He could hear the discontent sighs and glares that were sent his way for being partnered up with the golden eagle. He watched as he came to sit down beside him. Twirling his pencil in his hands, irritated by the other. He took a deep breath and sighed, "fine. Whatever, but don't you dare ridicule me about my wings," he warned. Looking at his hand, raising an eyebrow as to why he was holding it out. He soon shook it and returned his arm back to his body. Not wanting to touch the eagle again if he knew what was good for him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Phoenix glanced up and noticed the other, letting out a sigh, he didn't understand why but he felt he needed to befriend the other, but it would be hard due to their different statues, no matter how much Phoenix denied it, he was at the top, and the other at the bottom. He looked up as pairs were being named off, a small grunt leaving him as he had been partnered with the crow, he rose and moved to the empty seat beside him, "Look, I don't want any roughness between us, let's just work together to finish the project, okay?" He asked as he looked to him, offering his hand to shake the other's.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:32 pm

The crow nearly groaned as he noticed the eagle was in this class. Be couldn't seem to get away from him, could he? He just looked down and focused on his work. He looked up as the teacher said they needed partners for a project. Of course, everyone wanted to be partners with the golden eagle. He just kept his head down, refusing to seek out a partner. It's not like he needed one, he could do things alone. He was used to being alone. He scribbled in his book, not liking the glares that were sent his way. He struggled to ignore it, thinking of topics for his project. Wanting to plan it out before he went to work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:26 pm

The eagle raised a brow as he watched the other, sighing as he heard his words, "You should know, status has little meaning to me, I respect those for the person they are, not for what others think they are" He said, watching the other leave the room, he shook his head and pulled a few books to begin reading them, glancing at the time a while later and noticing he needed to go to class, he walked there calmly, stepping into the room and he sighed as others immediately moved from their seats to give him a seat, Phoenix glared lightly before he walked to the farthest seat, sitting away from the rest of the class and he began taking notes right away, glancing up as the teacher called out that they would need pairs for a project, he jumped as immediately he was bombarded with demands to be their partner, letting out a relieved breath as the teacher said that the pairs would be chosen by him, not the students.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Lonán kept his wings folded against his body, keeping his eyes focused on his phone. He could feel slight irritation once the other spoke of his clipped flight feathers. "I don't tell you how to live your life." He said, keeping his eyes focused on his phone. Of course, he had to be roomed with a golden eagle. He couldn't have a worse person to be around than someone who is so much higher up than he is. It's not that he didn't want to pull his clipped feathers, he wanted to fly once more. But he was afraid of being able to once more. He turned his head to look at the other, yellow eyes glancing him over. "Why should you care about my wings? I'm a crow, the worst thing in existence due to everything we've done. Why do you insist on talking to me when it could ruin your status?" He raised an eyebrow at him. Turning his head to his phone once more. Standing so he could stretch for a moment. "I suggest you be careful about what you do." He looked to him briefly and then left the room. Deciding to go out and get some fresh air. He had classes soon, but he wasn't sure if he even wanted to go. He climbed onto his motorcycle and took a ride. He rode to the place he had stayed. Thanking the Finch for letting him stay. He soon ride back out and continued his ride until it was time for class. He got back and decided to head to class. Hating the glarea he received, sitting in the back alone so he wouldn't have to deal with anyone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 3:08 pm

Phoenix chuckled as he walked about with his group of friends, he was quite tall, almost abnormally tall, he had blazing feathers bound to his wings folded against his back, he had long tied back hair that almost looked as if his head was on fire. The tall male glanced to a door, spotting his dorm number, "I'll talk with you all later, better get my things set up, see you guys" He said, opening the door and closing it behind him, he raised a brow as he spotted the crow, but he paid no mind. Phoenix began to set varied things up on his side of the room, "It's a potty you know" He said after a few minutes, turning to look toward the other, "Your feathers" He stated, "You should let them grow out, pull the clipped ones" He said, "Don't ground yourself" He gave the other a smile. Phoenix may have looked like the legendary bird of his namesake, but he was actually a golden eagle, society highly respected Golden Eagles, and many let it get to their heads, though Phoenix wasn't like that, he didn't let his status get the better of him, "Name's Phoenix by the way, and no, I can't control fire" he chuckled, sitting on his own bed, stretching out his wings before letting them relax against the bed, "I mean it you know, let your feathers grow, I bet they would be beautiful, they are now as it is, imagine when they're full and preened" The male rambled on.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Lonán had a horrible childhood. His parents were killed by people who disliked their kind. He had been sent to the orphanage, where he grew up alone with no one else. No one had wanted him, no one cared. The crow stood in front of the mirror moving a hand to card through his midnight hair. He sighed and folded his wings close to him. Unlike the others, he was unable to fly. His flight feathers had been clipped and he was scared to pull them out completely.

The crow sighed after he fixed his hair up, working to pull on some clothes. He was about to join a school, a school he never thought he would be able to attend. School that held mostly eagles and hawks. The crow scoffed and kept his sharp, yellow eyes focused on his reflection for a brief moment. When he deemed himself ready, he shook his head and grabbed his bag. Walking out of the place he stayed in. Trailing to the school so he could attend classes.

As he walked inside, he watched a lot of people give him a side glance. He knew that crows held the reputation of being the most evil and hateful of any other species. Which was why everyone seemed to hate him, because of that stereotype. He walked to his dorm, wondering what kind of roommatehe would get. Hoping it wasn't someone who hated crows just as much as everyone else did. Lonán shifted to sit on his bed, attempting to stretch out his wings. He turned his head to see someone walk in. Remaining quiet, not wanting to engage the other person. He pulled out his phone, curling his wings close to his body. Sighing softly as he watched his phone. Listening to the footsteps as the other man settled on the other side of the room. He hoped he wouldn't have to sleep somewhere else due to the new man. He really didn't want to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're not like the others (P)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-