HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You're not like the others (P)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 3:53 am

"It feels warmer and safer with you here like this. Besides, i couldn't let you remain on the floor like that." He said, moving so he could nuzzle and settle back against him. He was still drowsy and sore, so he was rather cuddly. He yawned and kept his wing slightly draped over the other. "You can go to class if you want. I'm staying in bed." He mumbled, shifting to pull his wing away. Rolling to face the other side, tucking a wing over him and sighing lightly once he settled down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:11 pm

Phoenix continued to hold the other as he slept deeply, he began to wake as he felt the other moving, he mumbled and yawned as he woke, his hold tightening briefly on the other, he slowly sat up and he rubbed at his face to wake himself up, he looked to the other and gave a small smile, "Not warm enough with the heat on?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:08 pm

The young crow smiled as he felt the other press against him as well. He kept his wing draped over him, not moving away from his warm body. He sighed gently and remained fast asleep beside him. When he awoke yet again, he shifted and stretched. Remaining curled against the eagle, warm and comfortable beside him. Feeling protected with him at his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 pm

The eagle jumped slightly as he felt himself being moved, he looked about groggily as he felt the other pressing against him, he murmured quietly and he curled an arm around him, pulling him closer and resting his head against the crow, beginning to let out snores as he fell asleep again, falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Lonán looked to the table beside his bed, grabbing the tea to take a sip. Pleased that he had made some for him. That was when he saw the eagle, passed out at the side of his bed. He frowned and shifted to grab the golden eagle. Lifting him onto his bed, placing him down on his bed so he could be more comfortable. He shifted and relaxed beside him, folding his wing over him so he could  be warm. A sigh left him as he drifted off once more remaining beside the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:45 pm

By the time the other had woken, some warm tea was on the table beside his bed, and Phoenix was leaning against Lonán's bed as he was sitting on the floor and sleeping, his arms crossed as he slept, his head tilted back in an awkward position as he gave small snores, he was clearly worried about his roommate, even feeling at fault, the eagle wished he could do more to help the other and keep him safe, but even he could only do so much.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 pm

"Yeah, that would help a lot." He said, still shivering below his wings. When the heater was finally turned on, he relaxed as the room grew warmer. He finally ended up drifting off into slumber. Sleeping for the longest time before awakening. When he awoke, he stretched and opened his mouth in a yawn. Hands moving to rub his face in an effort to keep himself awake.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Phoenix watched the other closely, staying nearby if he needed him, he hid his darkening face from the other's kiss to his cheek, he rubbed the back of his neck lightly, "You want me to turn the heater on?" He questioned as he moved to sit on his own bed, wanting the other comfortable after what had happened, he felt at fault for what had happened, if he hadn't of made a scene to keep the other safe then he wouldn't have been bound in the alley.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Lonán frowned as he made a face, mind still fuzzy from what had happened. "I.. I don't really remember how long I had been there like that. But I believe it had been quite a while." He shivered at the thought. When he was clean enough, he shakily rose and dried off. Pulling on some loose clothes. Wincing at how sore he felt, walking out of the bathroom awkwardly. He turned to the eagle and moved to kiss him on the cheek, showing his thanks. He slipped into his bed and curled up, wrapping his wings around himself to try and warm himself up so he could get some rest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 am

Phoenix sat beside the tub and he continued helping the other, "It's okay, I had a feeling something was going to happen" He sighed, "I should have just went with you anyway" He frowned, glancing away from the other, "I don't want to know how long you were there... Bound like that..." he frowned, clenching his jaw in agitation.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:41 am

When they were finally back at their dorm, the crow watched the eagle go to make a bath for him. He allowed Phoenix to move him and help him into the tub. Shaking and shivering as he was scrubbed and cleaned. Hating how gross he still felt from the hawks touching him like that. He winced at the pain he felt, hating how sore he was. After a minute of silence, he looked to the other. "Thank you for saving me," he said, leaning back into his touch. "Yku didn't have to, but you did. And I'm glad you did." He breathed, hoping the other knew how thankful he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:24 am

Phoenix had threw a few punches at the heavyset falcon before he walked with the crow, curling his wing around him and making sure he was covered, glaring toward anyone that passed them, once back at their dorm the eagle began to run a bath for the other, helping him inside the tub and he was gentle as he cleaned him, keeping silent as he helped him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:43 am

Before Phoenix showed up to help him. He had been beaten and filled with cum by at least three people. He lay slumped on the ground, wincing at the pain he felt in his hips. He flapped his wings and growled as another falcon loomed over him. Ready to use and abuse him like the rest. He was snapped from his thoughts as he heard shouting. Turning his head as he noticed his friend had come to save him. When he was free and covered, he curled his wings around himself tightly. He swallowed and shivered at the feeling of cum running down his leg. "Let's just get back.." he breathed, keeping his wings around himself and walking out of the alleyway. When the eagle was beside him once more, he pressed against him, walking beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:22 am

Phoenix frowned as the other spoke, about to protest and he sighed, "Okay... His be careful" He warned, the eagle sighed as he laid on his bed, when it came time for the other to be back in the form after class, he grew worried and got dressed to search for him, walking the streets and beginning to call out for his roommate, he froze as he heard a passing falcon going on about a crow, Phoenix glared and slammed the falcon against a wall, beating the information out of him before he raced to the alley, finding a heavyset hawk looming over the crow, the eagle called out before tackling the hawk fairly hard, the two hissing the ground hard before he rose back up, going to Lonán, he removed his jacket and shirt to help cover the other after he unbound him, "You okay?" He asked, worried for the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 am

Lonán took in a deep breath and shook his head. "No, no... I'll be okay, promise. Later we can go out and get to know one another more." He offered, deciding that the other should stay and relax. "I just want you here to relax. I'm sure plucking those feathers hurt," he flashed him a smile. "I'll see you later, and make sure not to strain yourself." He said, walking out the door. He went to class and ignored others as they spoke harshly of him. When he was on his way back to the dorm after his classes. He was grabbed and dragged away somewhere. He huffed and flapped his wings as he was slammed against the wall. Not fighting back as he was punched and scratched. He grunted as he was tied with his hands behind his back and his legs bound. Having had his clothes torn off, leaving him naked and presented to anyone who passed. The falcon snickered at the sight of him. Shoving his shirt in his mouth before leaving. The crow huffed as he slumped slightly against the ground, wings flapping in an effort to move.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 12:51 pm

"It's your call, I could care less about my classes right now, if you want I can go with you to yours, we can get to know one another" He said with a gentle smile, "I do want to be friends" He stated, "Maybe we can be the first step to people seeing that everyone is different" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 7:22 am

The crow lowered his gaze, refusing to meet the other's gaze. He blushed as he felt his hands cup his cheeks. Nearly tensing up at the sudden touch, almost wanting to shiver. "It is what it is, I'll keep my clipped feathers so I won't have to face him again." He said quietly, finally looking up towards the eagle. "Are we going to take the rest of the day off? Or are we going to go back to class?" He asked, wanting to know what their plan was. He really didn't want to go to his classes alone. But knew he had a few without the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:51 pm

"You kinda remind me if him, though it was so long ago, he more of gave me the idea that I wasn't the only one that was different from the stereotype" He said, watching the other, frowning softly as he spoke, He watched him get out of the tub and he followed, shaking himself off briefly before he stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel, following him and he stood in front of him, cupping his cheek softly, "Let me keep you safe, you shouldn't live in fear because of some prick that got off on killing others" He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 9:21 am

Lonán turned his head to look at the eagle, shocked by the little story that he had been told. His heart sank, gaze falling upon the arm that was held out. "So.. I must remind you of that crow," he sighed and shifted so he could turn to face the eagle. Taking in a deep breath as he brought his wings close to his body, unsure of where to begin. "My family was murdered by a man, I forgot what species he was.. I was still alive and he ended up finding me. He clipped my flight feathers and told me that if I pulled them, he would find me. To this day, i believe him.. I'm scared to find out what will happen if I pull my feathers." He looked to the side in embarrassment, shifting so he could stand and wrap a towel around himself. Drying himself off as best as he could, stepping out into their dorm. Stretching out his wings and huffing, wanting to just curl up and sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:55 pm

"Well... Maybe one day I can help" He said as he washed and massaged the other, humming softly as he worked calmly, "If it helps, a long time ago someone I know, another golden like me, had spent three years in silence while being raped by a friend of his parents, but because of goldens being known to be stuck up and liers, no one believed him, to the point of where he tried many times to kill himself" He said, shifting his left arm and he moved it in view of the other, revealing large scars clearly from a razor going over the same spot many times over and over again, "That "friend" suffered until a little sick crow saw him in the hospital, and instead of going to his treatment, the little crow stayed with the eagle to be friends, but the friendship didn't last long, that was the only chance the crow had for the treatment because of the stereotype, he passed away four weeks later" He said, hanging his head lightly and he gave a sigh, letting his arm lower back into the water.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 pm

"You can't help, Phoenix. If anyone could do something about what happened, I would have asked for it long ago." He sighed and shifted back slightly, allowing the other to clean and fix at his black feathers. He pressed back against him in defeat, a soft breath leaving him. Nearly shuddering at how close the other was. Not only that, but how they were both naked in the tub.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:18 pm

"Well... You can tell me... If you want to that is, maybe I can help" He said, the eagle taking gentle care to clean each individual feather, his own wings flicking slightly as he shifted his weight to make himself more comfortable, even beginning to massage the other's shoulders softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:45 pm

The crow blushed as the eagle sat down behind him. Letting him feel over his dark feathers. He sighed softly as the other spoke of wanting him to pull his flight feathers. "If you knew why I keep them in, you wouldn't bother me about it." He moved a hand up and rubbed his face. He kept them so he wouldn't have to face someone. A man murdered his family, leaving him to fend for himself. The man clipped his flight feathers and threatened him if he dared remove them. He would rather not find out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:24 pm

The eagle gave the other a smile before he climbed into the tub, sitting behind him and he gently felt over his wings, "I wish you would pull these feathers... Your feathers are beautiful as they are, imagine if they were full flight feathers" He rambled on as he began to softly wash the other anywhere he couldn't reach.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Lonán opened his eyes as he heard a voice sound within the bathroom. He stretched his wings before looking to the eagle. Upon locking onto the golden eagle, he felt his cheeks burn with a blush. Shocked by the fact that he was standing naked in the bathroom. "O- Okay, yeah.." he agreed, unable to hide the bright blush on his cheeks. Moving his wings out into the water. Ruffling out his feathers and shaking them off. Folding them back to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're not like the others (P)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-