From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 am

The large knight grunted as he felt the omega grinding against him, instinct causing him to buck his hips fairly roughly, gripping the omega tighter, panting heavily and leaning his head into the crook of the omega's neck, letting out a low groan, "Of course, the king won't notice his omega pregnant by the knight he charged with guarding him" He panted out sarcastically pressing closer to the omega, though he did give in slightly and he began bucking his hips again, panting out as his cock continued to throb inside the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:09 am

The omega panted softly as he slumped against the alpha knight. Shuddering as he felt the alpha's knot and cock throbbing within him. He moved his head and nuzzled the alpha, noticing that he didn't continue. He frowned and pulled his head back, pressing his forehead against the alpha's own. "You know, you can release. I'm sure the king won't notice." He suggested, kissing his nose and grinding down against him. Wanting the knight to cum within him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:21 am

The alpha knight breathed heavily as he continued bucking into the royal, as he felt the other's climax, he slowed his thrusts and trembled heavily, his cock throbbing inside the omega in anticipation, he was trying to keep from getting the omega pregnant, his sides heaving and he leaned his head into the omega's neck, trying to regain control over his mind, instincts trying to make him continue pounding away at the omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:56 am

Wren tensed in surprise as the knot finally pushed its way into him. He forced himself to loosen up, knowing well it would hurt if he remained tense like he was. He buried his face against the crook of his neck. Fingers digging into his skin, curses leaving him as the knot continued to swell within him. Soon becoming large enough so he couldn't pull out. "So big-" he sobbed out in pleasure. Hips tensing as he came onto both of their lower stomachs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:41 am

The knight growled out deeply as he continued pounding his knot against the omega's rear, bringing him to meet his thrusts, biting at the omega's neck as he bucked his hips, working to knot the omega, lifting his hips more before he gave a growl as he knotted the omega, his knot swelling further to tie them together as the alpha continued thrusting, his thrusts becoming short and quick.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:53 am

The prince tenswd up as the knight continued to roughly pound into him. He gripped at his back slightly, digging his fingers into his skin. Moans and pants still leaving him. His body shuddered as he felt teeth nip and bite at his skin. A whine leaving him as he leaned into his touches. He allowed the alpha to move him, legs kicking out in pleasure as he felt his knot hit against his ass. Wiggling his hips back in an effort to get him to knot him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 pm

The alpha knight panted and groaned out as he kissed at the other's neck, bucking and jerking his hips roughly, he growled out and nipped at the omega's ear, gripping his hips and lifting him up more to thrust deeper, his knot swelling and hitting hard against the omega's hips.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Wren gasped and moaned once the alpha started to thrust into him. Legs move up to wrap around his waist in an effort to pull himself closer. His fingertips dug into the knight's shoulder, trying to hold onto him as best as he could. Body trembling as soft moans left him. Returning the kisses that the alpha gave him, enjoying the attention and love he received. "N..Ngh, alpha-" he groaned out, panting softly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:28 am

The knight kissed and nuzzled at the omega softly, letting out loud purrs, rolling his hips lightly before hearing the command from the omega, he purred and kissed him deeply, "As you wish, omega" He growled against his lips before kissing him again, raising the omega up slightly and he pulled out slowly at first, thrusting back into him, groaning out deeply as he continued to thrust in and out of the omega, picking up speed quickly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:24 am

"Yeah, because he hasn't done anything yet to breed me. But I want you to get to me first." He responded, purring softly as he watched the knight move up to meet his lips. He moved his head down to kiss him. Shifting his legs apart as the knight prodded his cock against his entrance. He cursed and groaned as his fingers dug into the other's skin. After a few moments of collecting himself, he wiggled his hips back. "Okay, alpha. I want you to breed me," he demanded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:25 am

"Well I need to be sure you can handle me, being with the king might have made you just a little tight" He cooed teasingly, pulling back and he licked up the omega's body, kissing him deeply and prodding his cock against him before he thrust into him with one swift motion, groaning deeply as he gripped the omega's hips, his sides heaving as he tried to hold himself back to let the omega get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:23 am

"We do have time. But I want you inside of me now-" he conplained, shuddering and bucking his hips slightly as the alpha worked to pleasure him. A surprised noise left him once the knight pushed a few fingers into him. He rocked back against his fingers. Moving his hands down to hold his hair. "A.. Alpha- God.." he panted out, practically drooling from how much pleasure he was experiencing from the knight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:14 pm

"You're the one that said we had time, your Highness" He cooed against his length, purring and he began licking more of his length before taking him into his mouth easily, sucking on his cock softly at first, two fingers brushing against his entrance before pushing in slowly, the muscular knight kept his eyes on the omega, purring as he sucked on his cock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 10:11 pm

The royal omega purred in delight as his skin was attacked with kisses and nips. He closed his eyes and trembled, enjoying the attention he received. Excited to smell of the other alpha. He didn't care if the king smelled it, he didn't care at all. He shuddered and gasped as the alpha trailed a lick over his cock. He groaned out and trembled below the alpha. Cursing lightly as he rested his head back. "A.. Alpha-" he moaned out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 12:53 am

The knight gave a protesting grunt as he was pushed up, before he attacked the omega's skin with kisses and nips, purring loudly as he worked to pamper and please the omega, he felt up his chest softly as he kissed down his stomach, nuzzling his stomach to work his scent onto the omega before he shifted further down, trailing a soft lick over the omega's length.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 12:50 am

Wren purred softly as the alpha said he had him. Closing his eyes in content as the knight kissed at his neck. He moved his hands up carefully, holding onto Hugh as he kissed at his sensitive skin. He wiggled in delight at the ticklish nips and kisses. He weakly gasped as the knight grinded against him. Weakly bucking up into the other. He moved the knight up, sitting up so he could dispose of his garmets. Revealing his soft, cream colored skin underneath. Skin that was covered in a few freckles here and there. He blushed lightly, laying back down and bringing him down onto him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 8:56 am

"You have me, omega" He cooed against his neck, holding him close and he kissed at his neck, shifting their weight and pinning the omega softly, beginning to feel about his body while he nibbled at his neck softly, grinding against the omega softly, his length growing hard fast.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:25 am

The omega allowed the alpha to pull him close. Shifting once he was placed onto his lap. "It definitely is way better than his. He's old, and doesn't seem to know how to please." He responded, watching the alpha. Purring happily as the knight nuzzled him. Purring happily as his head moved to the side, allowing him to kiss more of his neck. "Besides, you're the one I want. Not him." He said, shuddering as lips trailed over sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:53 am

The alpha pulled the omega close and purred loudly, pulling the omega to his lap and he nuzzled him softly, "I guess after getting used to the king's body, a battle worn one is better" He teased softly, nuzzling the omega and he kissed at his neck softly, showering the omega with affection.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 12:18 am

Wren watched as the alpha stepped over to where he sat. Watching him as he sat down beside him. Shifting close once he was pulled against him, only to grunt as soon as he pulled away from him. The prince pouted once he watched the other pull away. Jaw dropping slightly as he stripped off the armor that he had on. He just stared at his bare chest, in awe from all of the scars he had. Once Hugh was back with him, he pressed close to him. Taking in his scent, shuddering in delight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:18 pm

"I'm glad you like it" He said as he moved to the omega, sitting with him and he purred as he pulled him close, grunting as his armor was beginning to get in the way, he rose back up before beginning to unfasten all the leathers, letting his armor clank to the ground, revealing his bare chest, large burn scars from his shoulders to his elbows and across his chest, also scars in the shape of strange symbols that clearly had been carved in by a knife, he moved back to the omega and purred.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 pm

The prince shuddered happily as lips pressed against his neck. Wiggling in delight for a moment, allowing the other to put him back down. Following after the alpha after hooking his arm around the other's own. He followed him straight to his home, looking around curiously once they stepped inside. "You know.. it's quite cozy in here. I like it.." he said, turning his head to look at the alpha. Watching him hang up his sword. Moving to shift to the bed. Sitting down on it carefully. Looking around curiously, enjoying how soothing the home felt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:47 pm

The muscular alpha purred and he kissed at the omega's neck, he set him back down softly before he stepped back, "Follow me, your Highness" He cooed, offering his arm before he began leading the omega out of the town, leading him to a small cabin tucked back in the woods, he opened the door for the omega to go inside, it clearly needed to be cleaned, badly, but by the faint scent of the alpha inside he was rarely there, "It's not much... I'm usually on the road so I haven't been here often" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, he unbuckled the leather holding his sword to his hip, hanging it up on the wall.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:00 pm

Wren didn't expect him to agree, thinking he would have ridiculed him for going against the king. Warmth pooled in his stomach, shuddering in excitement. "I'm flattered, alpha." He purred back, letting the knight lift him. Hooking his legs around his waist. Holding onto him, though he knew he wasn't going to be dropped. "Yeah? I wouldn't mind going there. The king knows how I like to take me time when I'm out. So we have tons of time to ourselves." He responded, purring in delight at the nuzzles. Moving his head down to nuzzle him in return.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:50 pm

As the alpha listened to the omega's words, his own purrs began rumbling from his chest, he glanced about to make sure they weren't seen, "Well, I surely wouldn't mind coming home to a gorgeous omega such as yourself" He purred, he gripped the omega's hips softly and easily lifted him up, keeping him against the wall, "The king won't expect us back for some time, I have a home just outside town" He stated, nuzzling the omega softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]   My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Hero, My Knight, My Alpha [Private]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next