HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Kidnapped [private]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Kidnapped [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:22 am

King flicked his ear lightly as he leaned into his mate's touch softly, grumbling as he watched the pack stay further and further away, "Mine" The large alpha grunted as he began nuzzling and grooming his mate, his tail beginning to wag, he stuck close to his mate for the whole day before he rose when night fell, the alpha beginning to patrol the enclosure to try to find weak spots for them to escape.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 3:15 am

"Yeah, I get that." He responded, remaining pressed against his mate. Hoping he would try to get them out of this zoo as fast as possible. He just wanted to be back in their old home again. The omega rumbled in amusement as his mate spooked the wolf, shifting to groom at King's head lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:03 pm

"Why do you think I lived out in the woods for so many years, I hate crowds" He grumbled, growling lightly, "I'll try to get us out as fast as I can" He said, rubbing his face against his mate softly, he snarled loudly when a wolf passed by, spooking the wolf away from them, his ears pinning, the aloha overprotective of his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:57 pm

"I hope so, I'm just worried that we'll be stuck like this forever. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be on display for all to see." He said, shifting around beside the alpha. Moving to nuzzle his head into his side, tail swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:47 pm

The alpha nuzzled his mate and nipped at him softly and playfully, his tail wagging softly, "Honestly... I don't know..." he admitted, "I'll try to wander about to see if there's a way out later, when the humans won't see us" He said, resting his head over his mate's back, closing his eyes softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:28 pm

The omega lifted up his head as the alpha brought him things. He moved to press against him when he flopped beside him. Nuzzling his head and wagging his tail in excitement. "So, how long do you think we're going to be in here?" He asked him, resting his head down on the ground to relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:26 am

Once they were no longer knotted, King stood guard over his mate, constantly bringing him little things he found in the enclosure, and bringing him plenty of food as well, he rubbed against his omega before he flopped down beside him and wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:59 am

Vincent watched as he grabbed the wolf that dared to get close. The wolves were starting to realize that they should stay away. Leaving the two alone until they separated. The omega shifted so he could clean himself off. Tail swaying as he shifted to lay down. Wanting to just relax and take a nap. Not caring if King wanted to do other things.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:41 pm

King snarled toward the pack, standing over his mate and even grabbing onto one of the wolves that got too close, he had the wolf by the scruff and was shaking his head violently, the wolf yelping and whining in pain, King dropped the wolf, the rest of the pack finally backing off of the pair, tails tucked and heads low.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:36 am

The omega shuddered as his mate thrusted into him quickly. He shifted on his paws, ears flicking as he listened to the soft whines and the growls around him. He grunted as King thrusted into him deeper, eventually knotting and cumming inside of him. He panted and shifted to get comfortable. Turning himself as he felt a tongue lap at where they were tied. Growling at the wolf who dared to get close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:17 am

The large male pressed himself as close to his mate as he could, gripping him tightly and he smacked his hips roughly against his mate's fairly quickly, his tail staying raised to show his dominance to the wolves as he pounded into his mate, biting at his scruff and pulling him slightly, King gave heavy pants and loud growls as he pulled his mate to meet his thrusts, a sudden lick on his rear end jolted the alpha over his mate more, only thrusting deeper into him, and he snarled at the wolf that had licked him, though he didn't realize the shiver that coursed through his body from the lick, deep down the alpha liked it.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:30 am

The omega emitted a slight noise as his alpha hooked his other paw around him. Tail still swaying as teeth gently grazed over his back. His ear twitched as King snarled and snapped at the wolf scaring him away. He gave a noise as ge felt his mate shift and push into him. Shifting his hips as his mate worked to pound into him. Ears flattening as his tongue fell out of his mouth in a pant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:22 am

As he felt his mate moving, King hooked his other paw around his hip, beginning to growl as he humped his mate, nuzzling and biting at him softly, letting out a loud snarl as one wolf came too close, snapping his jaws and spooking the wolf away, ignoring it's fearful yelps as King shifted his weight, his cock growing hard quickly and pushing into his mate, the large alpha letting out heavy grunts and pants as he pulled his mate back roughly to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:06 am

Vincent looked up as King stood over him, hooking a paw around his hip and humping at the air above him. He eventually shifted his hips slightly, tail wagging lightly as he glanced to the wolves that watched them. Of course, they were trying to get close, but were wary of his alpha other wolves were nipping and growing at one another. Watching the dominant display before them. Vincent rumbled and turned his head to nip and lick his mate's muzzle. Ears twitching as he let him show their display of dominance.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 pm

The Alpha's tail gave soft wags as he nuzzled his mate softly, licking at his face, he glared toward the wolves as they were creeping closer, King stood over his mate and snarled dangerously as he intended to keep the pack away from him, when a thought came to mind, "We need to show were the pack leaders" He said in his mate's ear softly, giving him another nuzzle, a paw hooking around his mate's hips and he began humping the air above him, letting out grunts as he stayed standing over this mate, his tail raised in a dominant display.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 8:07 am

"No, it's okay. I'm just glad that we're alive. I was worried that they would have had us separated and we wouldn't be able to see each other again." He said, moving his head to nuzzle and lick his head. Trying to soothe the other werewolf, hoping he would be able to reassure him that things were going to be alright. He looked over as the pack approached, shifting up to eye the pack. Glancing over to his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:00 am

King continued to rub himself against his mate, licking at his face softly, "I'm not sure... I think the humans think we're abnormal wolves, I mean, they aren't too far off, but they put us with a pack of wolves" He said as he sat beside his mate, sighing, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... I let us get captured" He frowned, pinning his ears and he hung his head.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:41 am

The omega remained curled in the corner, not really wanting to move from his spot. Too worried and frightened to do much of anything. When a body crashed into his own, he gave a panicked yelp and flailed. Barking out and baring his teeth as he snapped at the body that flopped on top of him. That was when he realized it was his alpha, he shifted and wagged his tail, relaxing and letting him rub up against him. "I was worried they separated us, why did they put us in here?" He asked, nuzzling and rubbing against him in return.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 pm

King spotted humans on the other side of the glass staring at them and he snarled, charging toward the glass and slamming his body against it, yelping when he hit the ground before jumping up and he shook himself off, pacing in aggression and he growled, that was until a scent hit his nose, he sniffed the air a few more times before he began to follow the scent, spotting Vincent and he raced to him, his mate's scent seeming to bring him back to his mind, he gave whines and yips as he rubbed himself against his omega, refusing to let him up as he practically laid over his mate to keep him close, his tail wagging rapidly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Vincent flattened his ears back as he heard fighting. He decided to steer clear of that, shifting down into a corner so he could hide away from the wolves. He rested his head down and huffed slightly. Turning his head as he saw humans looking into the enclosure. Watching them, causing the wolf to growl in irritation. He turned his head and groomed his shoulder and paws. Trying to ease his mind, still rather irritated by what had happened.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:28 am

Loud snarls and yelps could be heard as on the far side of the enclosure a group of wolves were trying to gang up on one much larger, King, the alpha werewolf was facing off against the alpha of the pack to take leadership, the group of wolves gave yelps and whines as they retreated from the werewolf, King tilted his head back and gave a booming howl, being separated from his mate seemed to bring more of an animalistic side out of King.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 am

The omega awoke in a cage, blinking sharply as he shifted his head. Trying to see where exactly he was. He noticed the room was dark and he couldn't see much. He panted and whined, calling out for his mate, trying to find him. When he didn't hear him. He slumped back down and huffed, trying to shake off the exhaustion. He shifted as his cage was opened. Squirming to dart out, ending up in an enclosure with some wolves. He flattened his ears and looked around, keeping from the wolf pack, trying to find his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:24 am

"We need to lay low, go deeper into the forest, they'll find the old den at some point" He said, nuzzling his mate, his tail giving small wags, he doing around and snarled as his mate had been darted, he stood over him protectively, baring his fangs aggressively, he gave a yelp as he felt a dart pierce into his shoulder, he stumbled and gave a small whine as he collapsed beside his mate, trying to crawl to him to keep him safe before he fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:47 am

Vincent hid and made sure to keep out of sight. He remained there until he saw his mate. He shifted up and pressed against him, having worried that he would never see him again. He nuzzled his head under his chin and whined. "Now what?" He asked him, moving his head out to see humans heading towards them. He bristled as he watched a human lift a rifle, moving in front of his mate as he fired it. Grunting as a dart hit him, growling at the human before slumping down and passing out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:25 am

King glanced back and he growled as the humans were still chasing him, a gunshot rang out and the large male gave a yelp as it hit his hip, he tumbled to the ground and down an embankment, he stood and limped slightly as he kept hidden from the humans, flanking back around and he went on return to his mate, growling as he couldn't find him at the den, sniffing the ground and he began to follow his scent, once he found his mate he began to check him over to make sure he was unharmed, thankfully the bullet in his hip slowly moved out of the wound as it healed, the bullet dropping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidnapped [private]   Kidnapped [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidnapped [private]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-