From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:50 am

Evan chuckled at his comment. He finished up his plate before standing up. Taking his mate's plate once he was finushed. After washing the plates, he returned to his mate and smiled. "You ready to go, alpha?" He asked, shooting him a light smile. Fixing himself up before slipping on his shoes, eager to have his heat started so he could have kids. Knowing his mate was eager as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:26 am

The alpha chuckled as he curled an arm around his mate while they are, purring loudly, "I like seeing you no matter what, plump up with little ones is just a bonus" He chuckled, nuzzling his mate and kissing at his neck softly, turning back to his plate to eat, glancing to the television off and on.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:50 am

"Yeah, I don't want to be exhausted when it does happen." He mused, letting his alpha place him down on the couch. He purred and watched him get them food before turning his attention to the television. Turning it on so he could watch the news. Thanking his mate once he was handed some food. Eating at the breakfast happily, pleased by how delicious it was. "I can't wait to have kids. I'm sure you've been eager to see me plump with them for a long time," he hummed. Looking to his mate lovingly, pressing against him as he ate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:29 am

He chuckled as he listened to his mate, he moved and sat him on the couch, "Well, let's get some food in our bodies and we'll head to the mall, bet that will set either of us off" He said as he pulled away to go make up a plate of food for both of them, once he did he brought the plate to his mate and sat beside him to eat.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 5:58 am

"You could do that, I think you would look cute with braids in your beard." He teased, letting his alpha lift him. Curling his legs around his waist, holding onto him tightly. "Well, there is medication. But another omega in heat or an alpha rutting usually sets it off. So I was thinking we can go to the store and see if there is anything we can find that replicates a heat scent. I'm close to my heat anyway, so that would only set me over the edge." He mused, shifting to rest his head against his shoulder. Purring softly in delight, wanting to remain against his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:52 pm

"Unless I just let it grow out long enough for you to braid" He said and gave a laugh, easily picking his mate up and letting him wrap his legs around his waist, "I guess you already have a plan to jumpstart your heat and my rut hmm?" He gave a playful grin, "Don't they have meds or something to bring a heat on" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:23 am

"Of course it's what I want. I've been wanting children for a long time. It'll be nice to have little alphas and omegas running around the place." He hummed, closing his eyes as he felt his mate rub his cheek against his own. Chuckling at how prickly his beard was. "Yeah, but I feel like it will always be like that," he mused. Turning to kiss him, pressing against him and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:14 pm

"As long as it's what you want, then I'm fine with it" He said, holding his mate close and he purred loudly, chuckling softly and he rubbed his beard against the other's cheek, "Guess I should get a trim again huh, not a lot off, but enough to make it less prickly" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 7:08 pm

"I am sure, Gordon. Everything is going to be okay," he assured with a gentle purr. Shifting in close to his alpha, nestling his face into his neck. Soft rumbles leaving him as he felt his lips against his sensitive neck. "I think it's time we have kids, I'm definitely ready to have them with you," he purred. Moving his head to nuzzle his cheek, kissing at it lightly. Amused as he felt his beard against his skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:17 pm

The alpha watched his mate before giving a soft breath, "As long as you're sure, I just don't want anything to happen" He said, curling his arms around his mate and he purred as he held him close, nuzzling and licking at his neck softly, flicking the stove off since the eggs were done.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 8:16 am

Evan kept his arms around the other tightly, refusing to let him go. He looked up, keeping his face pressed against his chest. Purring softly and nuzzling at it lovingly, trying to soothe his mate. "Of course I'm ready, Gordon. I've been ready ever since we got back together." He pulled back slightly so he could look him in the eyes. "I'm sure I'm healthy enough. We haven't had any problems that could harm our child. He leaned up and kissed him, "everything is going to be fine. I'll be fine, and the baby'll be fine. If there are problems we'll jump that hurtle when we get there. But gor now, I don't want us to fear they for a baby." He said, hoping he would agree to have a baby with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 1:10 pm

Gordon had went back to his intense workout and meal plan over the months, gaining back the muscle he had lost and the weight he had lost as well, he had gotten back into the boxing ring and climbed the ranks quickly, the large alpha had just been trying a bit of the scrambled eggs he had made when he heard his mate, he coughed at the sudden statement and swallowed the eggs hard, panting lightly and he glanced back to his mate, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "You sure you're ready? Did the doctors say you were healthy enough?" The alpha asked, turning and he held his mate close, giving a worried look, he didn't want anything to go wrong with his mate or their possible child.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:24 am

The omega purred as his mate asked if he wanted any food, nodded slightly. "That would be wonderful. I'm rather hungry." He said. And just like that, a few months passed before he was back to full health. He made sure to stretch every morning to retain his flexibility. Not only that, he started to slim back down. Having gained a bit of weight before he started to work on getting himself back to his former self. And Gordon seemed to be getting to his former self as well. He finished his stretching for the morning and trailed down to find him making breakfast. He came up behind him and pressed his face against his back, holding onto him tightly. "I want a baby." He finally said, hoping he would agree to try for a baby.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:54 pm

He purred as he nuzzled his omega, pulling a blanket over them to help make the other comfortable, "Well, if I happen to be around when our omega child goes into heat, I don't see any problem with me taking them first, though we won't really know our reaction until it happens" He said, purring as he kissed him back softly, holding him close, "Do you want something to eat? We can order something instead of making something" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 5:44 am

Evan chuckled softly in amusement as he spoke of being a pain in the ass when he started to rut. "I thought all alphas were supposed to be that way?" He teased, relaxing against his alpha. Not moving away from him. Too warm and comfortable to move from him. "What if we have an omega?" He wondered if his mate would stick to the tradition of the alpha father being the first to breed their omega child. "When I went into my first heat, my alpha father made sure to be the first to knot me. You can do that as well, but you don't have to." He purred, kissing his lips lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:00 pm

"I just remember being a pain in the ass for my father when I got close to rutting" He said as he nuzzled the omega, keeping him close, "My brothers were worse since they were all so close in age they kept fighting" He said, the alpha had been the oldest of eight, he had been seven when his other siblings came into the picture, not many knew of his father having multiple omegas, though it wasn't uncommon.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 9:51 pm

"Alpha, I'll be fine. Besides, I wont end up showing until a few months later. I'm sure by then I'll be back to the way I was before." He insisted lightly, letting the alpha pull him close. Closing his eyes and relaxing once the blanket was pulled over them. "Challenge you with what? I'm sure if we did have an alpha first, we'll make sure they are the best." He assured, leaning over to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:31 pm

"I know it won't take much, but I just want to make sure you're 100% better" He said, holding him close and he purred as he kissed him back, pulling a blanket over him and keeping him close, "Hopefully we don't have a difficult alpha first, I'd hate having them challenge me" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 8:32 am

Evan purred as his alpha nuzzled him. "It would be nice to have kids. I've always wondered what it would be like to be pregnant and have kids. Since movies and school only can show you so much." He responded softly, resting his head down against his shoulder. "Yeah, but I don't think it should take long for me to get back on track. I just need to work on building my strength." He hummed, moving his head to kiss his mate. Nuzzling at his cheek lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 8:34 am

The alpha chuckled as he held his mate close, nuzzling him and purring loudly, "Well, if you wanted kids I wouldn't complain, but I won't force you to do it" He said, keeping his arms around his mate and giving him a soft squeeze, "But we should wait until you have your strength back if you want to start trying, it'll make it harder for you if we just started trying now and you end up pregnant" He said, resting his head against his mate's.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:37 am

The omega emitted a soft snort as the alpha commented on how he sounded pregnant. "I doubt I'm pregnant. But I wouldn't mind being pregnant sometime," he suggested sweetly. He remembered how he used to claim he would be an amazing dad. How he always wanted kids, he wanted him to experience kids. "That is, if you're still wanting to have some?" He turned his head to kiss him, remaining close to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:50 am

The alpha held his mate close and he nuzzled him, kissing along his neck softly, "You want sweet and spicy together? You're almost sounding pregnant" He teased his mate, squeezing him playfully, he hadn't really thought of them having children, it would be nice, but if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:41 am

"I'll be fine, it's not like I'm frail. If I do fall, I can just sit up or drag myself to the couch or bed." He assured, smiling as his alpha joined him on the couch. Nestling close to him, purring softly as he was grateful for how close his mate was to him once more. "Good food, I'm hungry and some decent dessert or spicy food sounds delicious." He said, nearly drooling at the thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:21 am

"Just... Don't try if I'm not here... What if you hurt yourself" The alpha gave a whine, a worried look across his face, he moved to his mate and laid with him, pulling him close and he nuzzled him softly, "Do you need anything omega?" He asked as he fussed over him, making sure to work his scent into his mate again, hating the hospital smell.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:02 am

He grunted once he was placed onto the ground, attempting to walk along. He shifted, trying his best to remain on his feet. Leaning against the furniture as he stumbled along. He huffed as he sat down on the couch, looking over to the alpha with a light smile. "I need to work on that," he mused. Watching the other man as he himself relaxed on the bed. He continued to watch him, opening his arms up, hoping he would come to him and cuddle him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]   Your Alpha Can't Know [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Alpha Can't Know [Private]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next