From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:43 am

The lion growled as he felt the other sink onto his cock, he pulled him closer and began bucking into his mate, kissing and biting at his neck softly, bucking just as quick into the omega when he came down onto him, chuffing and growling in pleasure, his claws digging into his rear lightly but not drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:36 am

Yulin gave a soft yip of surprise as claws kneaded against his ass. He blushed and continued to grind up against him. Feeling his cock unsheath and rub against him. Carefully easing himself up and seating himself on his length. Ears flattening as he panted with pleasure. Starting to quickly rise and fall on his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:49 pm

The large alpha seemed to perk up slightly as he felt his mate grinding against him, he let out loud rumbling purrs and he curled his arms around him, his claws continuing to knead his fur, his cock growing hard and pressing against his mate, the alpha biting at his neck and shoulder, his claws moving to the other's ass and kneading his rear firmly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:46 pm

The fox chuckled as Leo kneaded at his fur. Moving his head down to nuzzle him. Remaining relaxed on top of him. "I'm just glad we're safe and happy, I was worried I would have lost you." He murmured softly. Shifting his hips, lightly grinding against him. Tail wagging lightly as he bit at his shoulder, purring as he showered him with attention.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 pm

The muscular alpha purred and nuzzled his mate, rubbing against him softly, his tail lashing, he gave soft affectionate chuffs and growls, he flexed his claws as he kneaded at the other softly, his ears perking to the slightest sound, since it had been some time since he had been in a home he needed to get used to the sounds again.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:32 am

Yulin chuckled as his mate attempted to speak. "You'll get it eventually. It would be nice to see if you can talk. I want to know what's going on in that head of yours, alpha." He chuckled. Moving his head to nuzzle his face into his mane. Loving how soft his mane felt, though he eventually wanted to have him shower. So he could be more clean and presentable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Leo purred as he stuck close to his mate, holding him close once they moved, purring and chuffing, he began letting out strange sounds again, as if he was trying to speak, he just didn't seem to get the concept, or his vocal cords just weren't meant to form words.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:14 pm

The fox chuckled and let Leo hold him. Moving his head under his chin to nuzzle and rub against him. He moved them both to the couch, letting Leo lay down on it beforehand he climbed over him. Shifting so he could het comfortable. Ears back completely as he loved on his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:21 am

The alpha gave his omega a curious look before he shifted closer to him and he pulled him close, beginning to purr and let out affectionate chuffs toward him, rubbing his face against his mate softly, keeping his arms tightly around him, refusing to let him go.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 4:08 am

Yulin walked over as his mate looked to the clothes. Ah, of course he wouldn't know what to do with those. He took them from him gently and placed them down. "We won't worry about these until we need to go out, how about that?" He shifted so ge could think. Deciding to strip his own clothes. Fur fluffing up at the cold air within his house. "Here, I'll be like you. So you won't feel so different." He hummed, stepping over to his mate. Moving his body so he could brush up against him lovingly. Tail swaying in content as he did so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Leo was hesitant to leave the cage, looking about and he seemed in shock as he was standing on two legs, his tail lashing and he looked about curiously, stumbling a few times as he walked after his mate, though it didn't take him long to figure out how to keep his balance, the large lion stuck close to his mate, letting out deep growls when anyone got too close, when that were at the omega's home, the alpha lowered back onto his fores and he began to wander around, he had been in a house before, though years ago as he had been a cub, but he seemed to remember what it was like, he tilted his head curiously as he was brought clothes, he sat back and took them into his hands, examining the clothes, his ears twitching indicating he heard his mate speak, if he paid attention though, that was another thing.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 6:58 am

After being in awe for a while longer. His large earsbtwitched and he opened the cage. Grabbing for his mate to help him out of the rather small cage. He held him up, knowing well that the other would have a bit of trouble walking on two feet. "Come on, we need to get out of here." He spoke, leading him out so he could take him home. Fuck that zoo, threatening to take his mate away. The lanky fox helped him into his home when they arrived. Closing the door and locking it. Tail swaying as he went to get the lion some clothes. Yulin came back and handed him some clothes. "I just can't believe that this happened. I don't know how, but it did. And I'm glad it did. I didn't know what to do.." he trailed off slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:05 am

The large lion stood and shook himself off, pressing into his mate lightly, he seemed distracted at first, unsure of the change that came so suddenly, he tilted his head at his mate's question before he opened his large jaws, he gave low chuffs and growls, soft murrs and purrs, as if he was trying to speak with his mate, some of the sounds that came from him were almost close to words, but when his throat became sore Leo seemed to pout and lay his head against his mate's chest, with his vocal cords contorted from the shift, there was a chance the lion could learn to speak, but it would most likely take time, like when teaching a child to speak.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:09 am

Yulin kept his eyes focused on the ground. Unsure of what to do about his mate. He turned his head sharply as he started to hear him groan and moan out in pain. He watched in surprise as the lion transformed before him. He nearly wanted to cry out from joy, shocked to see qhat just happened. Maybe they had a chance after all. He kept his eyes focused on the lion, looking over his features curiously. "Can.. um.. can you speak at all?" He asked his mate, tilting his head as he moved a hand up to stroke his fingers through his fur. Still in a state if shock at who he was looking at. Thinking this was some kind of dream.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:27 pm

The lion gave a whine as he looked to his mate, curling around him tightly and he licked at his face, he sighed he knew what to do, he wished he could make his mate feel better, his ears drooped back and he gave a whimper as he laid his head on the other's knees, he looked up as a bowl of water was set into his cage and pushed toward him, he sniffed at the bowl and began lapping up the liquid, the lion oblivious to the strange colour of the substance, after a couple of mouthfuls the lion began to let out low moans and groans, like he was in pain, he curled tighter and bared his fangs as he pinned his ears back, his paws seemed to morph and contort, he flexed his paws and looked to his paws, his paws had become more like his mate's, he could grasp things with his paws and his rear legs looked as though he could stand upright, he looked to almost be an inbetween of himself and his mate, where he had the ability to pass as someone normal. The keeper that had brought the bowl seemed to practically vanish from the room.

(Hehehe magic :3)
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 8:44 am

The fox sighed and stroked his mane, closing his eyes as the lion licked at his face. "I wish you were like me, Leo. I wish there was a way to make you... not a complete animal. To make you like everyone else so no one would suspect you were the lion that fucked up." He chewed his lip and shifted back, resting against the large cat. He looked to him and stroked his stomach. Ears flat against his head, eventually looking away. Wiping his eyes as he shifted and finally brought his legs up to his knees. Trying to think of what he should do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:39 pm

The alpha lashed his tail and he gave a soft whimper as he listened to his mate, his ears back and he began licking at his face softly, he began letting out loud purrs in an attempt to comfort his mate, he let out a snort and he bumped his head against the omega, he shifted his weight and rolled himself onto his back, pawing softly at his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 am

Yulin sighed and leaned into the lion, stroking his fingers through his fur. "We're in trouble, Leo. They're wanting to kill you for what you did. It's not your fault," he flattened his ears and rested his head on his head. "But I'm not going to let that happen, we're going to get you out of here. You're going to stay with me." He said, hoping the lion understood what was going on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:20 am

Leonardo lashed his tail as he stuck close to his mate, rubbing his large head against him as he heard the door closing as the other keeper left, the lion sat up and began licking at his mate softly, attempting to groom him, he chuffed out and gave loud purrs as he curled himself around his mate, shaking out his mane slightly, his ears drooping as he leaned into his mate's touch.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:12 am

"Then I'll find another way to help him. I can't keep him here only to have them kill him." He said, moving his head down to nuzzle his mane. Trying to assure him that things were going to be okay. "He's my mate, they can't kill him.." he frowned, trying to ease his mind by stroking the large cat. "You can leave now, thanks for helping I suppose." He growled, keeping his attention on his mate. When they were alone, he thought of getting a moving van and getting him out of there. He could find a home where he could keep Leo. Maybe there was a decently large house for sale. At least his parents had money.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am

"How are you going to get him to the wild? You can exactly drive to the African desert" He said with a frown, backing off slightly as Leo shifted his weight while rising to his paws, the large lion lashed his tail and he laid between his mate and the other keeper, a small growl rising from his chest, "And how is he supposed to survive in the wild? He's been in captivity his whole life Yulin, all he's known is a cage, he doesn't even know how to act with other lions clearly" The other keeper stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:23 am

Yulin felt his ears fold back once the other said to just listen to them. "Leo wasn't in the right mindset. As soon as he remembered what he had done he cried to me. And it wasn't his fault that a lioness was forced upon him. She kept doing things to him until he had enough." He narrowed his eyes at him, irritated at the other. "I'm taking him out of here, to the wild." He said, stroking his fingers through his mane. "I'm not letting my soulmate get killed, i cannot lose my alpha." He glared at the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:10 am

The other raised a brow as he listened to the other, pinching the bridge of his nose lightly before he sighed and he ran his hand through his hair, "Well... The cameras and security systems are going down for maintenance tonight... You could rent a moving truck and get him out... But where would you take a lion? Let alone a lion his size and personality, the other's said he attacked you and a few other keepers earlier today" He said with a frown, "Maybe it would be best to just listen to them" He said, giving a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:27 am

Yulin rolled his eyes as the other asked why he was in the cage with the lion. "I'm here because he's my soulmate, okay? I need you to help me." He hoped his friend would help him. He moved a hand to stroke the lion's mane, letting him rest his head against him. "The head wants me to get his seed, and after that they're going to kill him. I can't let that happen to him. Do you know of anyone that can help?" He asked, hoping he did.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:09 am

The head keeper glared toward the other before leaving the room, grumbling loudly. Leonardo jumped slightly as he heard his mate call out for someone, he looked about and gave a confused sound, he nosed his mate lightly. The friend jumped slightly as he heard someone call for him, looking to the cage and spotting the couple, "The hell you doing in a cage with Leo dude? Shouldn't he be alone" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next