From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:12 am

Fillian panted heavily as he watched the hybrid take his load. His ears remaining back as he struggled to catch his breath. He felt his cheeks darken as the other commented on the fact that he tasted rather good. "Yeah?" He smiled, tail wagging slightly in content. "Don't you want something in return, I see you're rather aroused as well." He asked, tilting his head as he motioned down to the dragon's rather large bulge.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:04 pm

The hybrid purred loudly as he continued to suck on the other's cock, he shifted back slightly as he began swallowing down his cum, pulling back once he was done and he panted heavily, purring as he looked to the other, "Well, don't you taste good" He cooed, slowly rising back up to his feet and he licked his lips as he gave the werewolf a sly look.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:56 pm

The werewolf shuddered as the dragon hybrid took his cock into his throat. Whining and groaning at how warm and wet his throat was. He tensed as a hand worked to massage and squeeze his balls. Ears flattening as he got close to his orgasm, whining as he panted. Bucking his hips against his touch. When the dragon hybrid pulled back, he licked his lips and panted. "I am, and you seem to be enjoying this as well." He rumbled, tail swaying as he took him back into his mouth. Bucking into his mouth, howling as he reached his orgasm. Emptying into his throat, bucking off and on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:41 pm

The dragon hybrid purred as he took the other's length into his throat, sucking on his cock, he took one of his hands and grasped the werewolf's scrotum, massaging his balls and even squeezing off and on, he pulled back briefly and panted heavily, "You seem to be enjoying yourself" He panted out before taking his cock into his mouth again.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am

Fillian gasped as Shale took his cock into his mouth. Gripping the counter in an effort to stabilize himself. Shocked by the warmth and wetness that enveloped him. He moved his hand over carefully and stroked Shale's hair, purring as he bucked his hips. Ears back as the other worked to pleasure him. Enjoying the way he bobbed his head on his cock. He was surprisingly good at this. "Fuck-" he whined, tail swaying and thumping against the cabinets behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:20 pm

Shale looked up toward the other and gave him a sly grin, he flicked his tail then abruptly took his whole cock into his mouth, keeping his eyes locked onto the other's as he sucked and licked at his cock, deepthroating him with ease due to his slightly longer snout, he gripped the werewolf's hips and bobbed his head as he sucked.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:46 am

The wolf panted as Shale continued to lap at his rear. Nearky whining as he pulled back away from him. He turned his head, ears flicking in confusion as he wondered why he stopped. His tail twitched and shot up as he felt a tongue briefly run over his balls. Only to lick at his length. He allowed the hybrid to turn him around, leaning back against the counter. Ears forward as the other worked on his cock. Soft whines and pants leaving him in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:05 pm

The hybrid purred and rumbled out as he lapped at the other's rear, continuing to stroke his cock, he chuckled at his words and he pulled away briefly, licking his lips and he lapped at the other's scrotum before shifting his licks to his cock, growling out as he made the other turn so he had easier access to his cock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 5:50 am

Fillian thought for a moment. Eyes slightly closed as he continued to feel the other's tongue work against his ass. "A-Actually, I don't mind.." he panted softly, shifting his legs out so he could give the other more room. Tail curling slightly as it wagged out of pleasure. He whined and gripped at the counter, fingertips digging into the counter as the hybrid stroked at his cock. "F..Fuck-" he whined, shifting slightly from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:20 pm

"You sure you don't want this?" He teased, muffled by the other's rear, he continued to stroke him, moving his hand quickly while thrusting his tongue in and out of the werewolf, his own tail swaying in excitement, heavy lustful breaths leaving the hybrid as he began to stroke himself, his cock throbbing.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 5:06 am

The werewolf panted and shifted himself slightly, tail twitching and swaying gently as he felt his warm tongue against his rear. He tensed and gave a surprised yip as he felt his tongue plunge into him. Fingertips digging into the ckunter as he felt his tongue move inside of him. Brudhing against his sensitive walls. He gritted his teeth as he felt him grab his cock, bucking into his touch slightly. Craving more of his attention, panting as he relaxed against the counter.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:25 pm

Shale let out low rumbling purrs as he lapped at the other's rear, his tail lashing and he plunged his tongue into the other's rear, pulling him back as he pumped his tongue in and out of him, giving a low growl as he reached between the other's legs and began pumping his cock.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:19 am

Fillian continued to softly pant, shivering with each buck of his hips. Tail swaying gently as he remained settled against the counter. Ears perked and alert, not wanting them to get jumped like this. He could feel the other pull back, jumping in surprise as his pants and boxers were slipped off, leaving him exposed to the hybrid. A soft noise of surprise escaped him once the other licked and kissed at his rear. Cheeks a dark red as he remained bent over the counter. Moving his legs out to help Shale.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:35 am

The hybrid continued to hump his partner as he pressed against him, licking at his neck, the hybrid male soon pulling back and crouching behind the other, beginning to slide his pants and boxers down, attacking the other's rear with licks and kisses.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:23 am

The werewolf huffed and panted lightly. Shivering at the touches against his hand. Fingers curling as he felt his cold hands run along his chest and nipples. Causing soft whines to leave him. He closed his eyes as he felt his teeth against his neck, weakly huffing at the attention. His body slightly tensed as he moved his arms around his waist and dry humped him. He leaned forward against the counter and placed his forearms on the countertops to stabilize himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Shale gave low purrs as he massaged the other's chest with his hands, licking along his neck softly as he continued to grind against his rear firmly, he pinched the other's nipples playfully, even biting at his neck before he curled his arms around his waist, beginning to dryhump the werewolf, like his personality had changed and he was becoming more animalistic.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:37 am

Fillian's eyes followed the hybrid's movements, ears flicking as he watched the other turn down the burner. Frowning in slight disappointment, hungry and wanting to eat the meat now. Ears flicking and shuddered under his breath and teeth. Soft whines leaving him at how sensitive they were. Hands moving to the counter so he could steady himself. Not wanting to just move abruptly against Shale.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:06 am

The dragon human hybrid chuckled as he listened to the other, he turned the burner on the stove down a bit so it wouldn't cook as fast, "There, now it won't" He purred, leaning up and he bit softly at the other's ears, continuing to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:38 am

The werewolf kept his eyes focused on the meat that was in the pan. moving it around with the large spoon that he was holding in his right hand. He thought of what he wanted to put the meat with. Maybe some hot sauce or something nice. He turned his head when he felt arms curl around his waist. Tail swaying as he leaned back against his touch. Humming softly in content at the attention from Shale. He emitted a soft noise of surprise as the other grinded into him. He blushed and steadied himself on his feet. "Hey, I don't want this to burn." He mused, rolling his eyes as he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 am

The hybrid watched the werewolf before moving closer to him, purring and he curled his arms around his waist, "I'm glad you're here too" He said, lashing his tail and he nipped at the back of the other's neck, teasingly grinding against him, a rumble leaving his chest.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 4:51 am

The werewolf could feel his cheeks heat up in surprise at his words. Tail slightly swaying as his ears folded back. "That, and werewolves may go for an extremely high price due to how rare we are." He said, unable to calm the blush that was on his face. He continued to prepare the meat he had grabbed to be cooked. Once he had it in a pan, he waited and watched it cook. Making sure not to burn it, never liking the taste of burnt things. "But I'm glad that I'm still safe and with you." He flashed him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:04 pm

"Well, you are very handsome" He cooed playfully, raising a brow as he watched him, a rumble leaving his chest, "I could see them taking you for that reason" He chuckled, continuing to lean against the counter as he watched him, his tail lashing and flicking about.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:49 pm

"Then... then I dont know. Maybe you're both valuable dead and alive? Or they were just psychopaths." He said, pulling out some meat. He was tempted to just chow down on it without cooking it. But he decided to just cook it so he wouldn't disgust the hybrid. "Me? I'm not sure, I don't know what they want with me. What anyone wants with me." He said, looking to Shale.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:48 am

"Well true, but you saw what they did to me in there... I barely remember it.. I just remember the pain... When they sawed off my horns... It felt like my whole body was being torn apart... It felt like that when they grew back too..." he said, leaning against the counter and watching him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:37 am

"Well, I'm sure they know that hybrids like you go for a rather high price. Not only that, but werewolves like me are hard to come by." He said, following the hybrid down the stairs to the kitchen. Feeling his stomach growl for something to eat. Looking through the fridge to see what looked good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next