From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:52 am

Fillian remained fast asleep on the bed, shifting as he awoke to a noise. Ears perked forward as he looked around. A low growl left him as he wondered what was going on. He soon heard noises, noises that sounded like it was a threat. He growled and climbed off the bed, going to see what was going on. Jumping as weredogs came busting through the door. Attacking the dragon boy. Wanting to take him in for money.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:39 am

The hybrid watched the other, sighing, "Suit yourself" He said, moving to his bed after changing into a pair of plain boxers, laying on his back on the bed, staring at the ceiling, he doubted he would sleep much, his mind was going a mile a minute about school, how would the other dragons react to him having a bodyguard of sorts.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:37 am

"No! No-" he shot up, tail raised as he watched him. "I can sleep on the air mattress. You can keep your bed. I'm sure you would like to sleep in it anyway." He said. Watching as the mattress expanded. Crawling onto it once it was finished, curling up and relaxing. "Just.. goodnight." He yawned, closing his eyes slightly as he ended up dozing off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:26 am

"I used to think it was cool... But years take a tole.." He murmured, sitting up as he glanced to the time, "I'll go get the air mattress, you can take my bed, dad probably will get a room or something set up for you in a day or so" He said as he rose off his bed, leaving the room and coming back after a few minutes with a blow up mattress.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:00 am

"Rare? Wow. You should be proud then! I would be proud too if I was crazy rare." In fact, he was extremely rare himself. His species was thought to have gone extinct. So yhere were only maybe a few of him left, mostly due to having been in hiding. "I'll be fine, I can take a bit of bullying. Besides, I'm sure you'd appreciate someone to talk to at school." He said, tail wagging happily. Looking at tge time, noticing it was still dark and he hadn't had any sleep. "So.. where should I sleep?" He asked, ears twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:48 am

"Dragons are noble and stubborn... Hybrids aren't rare, or common for other species but for dragons, they're crazy rare" He said with a sigh, slowly rolling over as he heard his father, he looked to the other, giving the slightest of smiles as he listened to him, "Thanks..." he murmured, sighing, "Dad'll probably have you put into my classes... Which will make things worse because the dragons don't like other species going to the same school" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:16 am

Fillian frowned, ears lowering as he was told that they didn't like him because he was a hybrid. "Are hybrids rare or common?" He asked, wanting to know. He turned his head and flicked his ear. Listening to Shale's father call and say that he was going to the store. He just relaxed and looked to the boy. Watching him curiously, tail sweeping along the floor. "I think you're fine just the way you are." He said, a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:07 am

"I get unwanted attention because I'm a hybrid... My mother was human" He frowned, "I go to an all dragon school and everyone else is better than me, at least non dragons give me attention no one else does, they treat me normal" He sighed, "They treat me like a dragon, not some worthless hybrid" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:05 am

The boy tilted his head, ears flicking as he watched the dragon boy. Is it bad that you don't have wings? I think you're fine without them." He assured, remaining a good distance. "If he says you tend to get unwanted attention, then you should have at least someone here to help you." He imsisted lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:45 am

Shale glared lightly as the other came into his room, he grumbled and rolled over with his back to him, "I don't need someone watching over me, it's stupid he thinks I do" He growled, his tail lashing lightly, "He does this because I don't have wings..." he muttered, letting out a loud sigh.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:32 am

The dad just sighed, moving a hand up to his face. "Just give him some time. He'll come around." He said, motioning for the boy to follow after his son. Fillian just obeyed and walked to the room, shifting to sit down. "We can be friends, i don't just want to be over your shoulder all the time." He said, tail thumping against the ground as his ears perked up. Hoping to receive some kind of answer. People like him could morph into animals. Hence the name weredog, they could do it as they wished. Fillian refused to morph, his father always telling him not to. That it would get him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:47 pm

"I don't need a babysitter" Shale growled toward his father, turning away and keeping his arms over his chest, "I'm tired of this" He said, abruptly walking away, he slammed his bedroom door once he was in his room, cursing out as he flopped onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:22 pm

"He had nowhere else to go and I just found him sleeping by a building. I'm sure by having him around he could be of some use." He said, looking down to the boy. Watching as he glanced around warily. "And you seem to always get in trouble, Shale. So maybe having someone around will help you." His father reminded. Fillian looked over to the larger dragon, then to the boy. A weak smile forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:16 pm

The young teen huffed as he stood near his father, his long tail lashing and he rubbed at his larger horn, "I still don't like thi-" Came the male's voice, only to have a hand slapped over his mouth, he glared toward the female holding him, his step mother, he hated every ounce of that woman.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:10 pm

Fillian had realized he had nowhere to go. His father told him to run, to get away from their home. There were bad people around trying to kill them, or even sell them. The boy looked down as he walked, unsure of where to go now. He didn't know if he wanted to find a new home or just forever wander. He looked up at the darkening sky, frowning and going to curl up by a building. Wanting to get comfort so he could rest. He lifted his head, ears perking up as he watched a man walk over. He offered to give him a place to stay. Fillian was hesitant to accept it, but he did. He arrived at the dragon's house, looking around to study their surroundings. Nearly jumping as he noticed the dragon boy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 12:39 pm

(Thought of having the Dom younger, so the sub kinda has to show him the ropes XD)

Name: Shale
Species: Half human half dragon
Appearance: Shale has more dragon-like features, a longer face with slitted yellow dragon eyes, he had curling pointed horns on the top of his head and large scales in patches all over his body, he is very tall for his age and mentally more mature than most due to being a "wise" dragon.
Personality: Shale acts like a know it all, die to his father being a dragon many others assumed Shale would be wise and confident, but he was surprisingly quite shy and he wasn't as strong as many dragons, especially for a half dragon.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:51 am

Name: Fillan
Species: werewolf
Appearance: Fillan is rather short, standing at about 5'3". He has short, golden hair that is rather fluffy. His canine ears stand atop his head, pointed like most. His eyes are a crystal blue, one eye having a strange coloration. Where half of it is yellow and the other half is brown. His tail is long and fluffy, sharing the golden color like his ears and hair.
Wolf: werewolves in their wolf form are rather large. He is decently large and has golden fur with splotches of a darker hue. His eyes also maintain the same coloration.
Personality: despite being a werewolf, the most powerful creature that has ever existed, he is quite shy and sensitive. He also is very protective and tends to stick close to those he cares about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6