From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Newcomer [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 am

He frowned as he watched the other, he sighed and limped toward the treeline, laying against a tree in the shade, curling up, keeping his eye on the other, despite his weakened state, he would jump up in an instant to help the other, worried they were followed even if they were on a far far island.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:00 am

Blue kept his mouth closed, refusing to respond to what he had to say. He kept his wings folded at his sides, focused on the ground as he kept his gaze to the side. He grunted softly as the other dragon rubbed against him. "You can show me by going to lay down and relax," he said. Standing so he could check out the little island they had. Feeling thirsty, he drank up as much water as he could. eventually, he stepped into the water to wash off. Rolling in it as he stretched out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:16 am

The larger dragon frowned as he watched him, hanging his head lightly, "I made a mistake... I want you, no other dragon" He said, refusing to move from over the other, "Your being raised by humans, comes in handy" He said, "You know how they work... You can tell which ones actually want us dead" He said, rubbing against the other male, "How can I show you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:46 am

Blue sat himself back down, hating how the world was spinning for him. "I didn't want to stand there and watch that," he responded, folding his wings back against himself tightly. Rufling up his fur and feathers. "She wasn't raised by humans. Wasn't raised with such burdens.." he turned his head away, remembering how the dragon despised him for being raised by the humans. "Go lay down and relax, we're going to make sure those wounds heal up before we go anywhere." He said, gaze still fixed away from the other dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:32 am

Shade winced as he tried to stand, collapsing back down and groaning out, "If you gave me a chance to explain" He said through his teeth, clearly in great pain from the landing let alone the injuries he had before, "I was trying to fight her off" He breathed out, "She was stronger than me" He admitted, "Why would I want perfect? No one is perfect" He said, forcing himself to stand with a loud pained snarl, before he stood over the other and began nuzzling him, "I want you, no one else" Shade breathed out.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:52 am

Blue huffed as he kept trying to help, though he was exhausted and finally slumped once more. When they finally found an island, he watched as they tumbled down onto the ground. He groaned and curled his wings close to him, trying to not get himself hurt. He laid on the ground, still in a bit of shock from the pain in his head and what just happened. He shifted on the ground, soon looking to Shade. "Why did you come after me? Why couldn't you have just stayed with the other dragon? She wasn't raised by humans like I was, so she was perfect for you." He panted, shifting to stand up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Shade groaned out as he continued flying, but he was starting to lose altitude, he had flown over the ocean and found an island, the dragon rolling himself and letting his back and wings take most of the damage as they landed, holding the other dragon up so he wouldn't get hurt.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 5:54 am

Blue was out for quite a long time, limp in the other dragon's hold. After a long time of being unconscious, he awoke and squirmed. A pained noise leaving him at how much his head throbbed. He squirmed in an attempt to get himself comfortable. Moving his wings weakly once he realized they were in the air. Groaning and shutting his eyes, too much in pain to keep them open. He kicked his legs weakly, wondering when they were going to land.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:11 am

Shade snarled as he felt the other push him, he hit the ground hard, his head banging against a rock but he fought to keep his consciousness, he rose up and stood over the other dragon again, he sucked in a deep breath before unleashing a large plume of fire all around them, using the fire to shield them as he struggled to pick the other up and fly away, groaning in pain as he flapped his wings hard and fast to try to keep them in the air.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:06 am

Blue frowned as he stood, shocked that he even came after him after what had happened. He growled and noticed that someone had brought in a decent sized weapon to bring down a dragon. He had to think fast, moving to knock the other out of the way. He yelped as the projectile hit his head. He crumbled down and blacked out. Having been knocked out by the force of the object.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:07 am

Shade snarled loudly as he stayed crouched over the other male, lashing his tail aggressively, he knew he couldn't fly them both out, but maybe disorient the others long enough for Blue to escape, he easily cut the ropes with his claws, hissing loudly and he charged the group, spreading his wings out and lashing his tail, knocking as many humans back as he could, "Go!" He snarled to Blue.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:39 am

One man stepped out of the trees, firmly holding a weapon that was pointed in his direction. "Well, what've we got here? I didn't expect there to be two dragons." He cocked his gun, keeping his eyes fixed on the larger dragon. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but that one i shot down is mine. He'll fetch a high price on the market, especially if kept alive. He is a rare breed of dragon." He narrowed his eyes, motioning away from the dragon. "Now if you'll excuse me, i have money to collect. I don't have time to deal with you. If you don't wish to move.. my men can certainly deal with you." He said, gaze darkening.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:52 am

Shade growled toward the dragoness as she kept him pinned on his back, he looked up as he heard Blue, he tried to stop him, managing to pull away from the dragoness, he chased after Blue, struggling to keep up with him. He roared as he saw the other being shot down, he charged after and gave a shrill roar as he tried to grab the male and fly away, but with his injured wings he didn't have the strength to keep himself up let alone both of them, Shade snarled as he stood over the other male, trying to protect him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:21 am

When Blue flew back to the den, he dropped the few cows and deer he had found. He lifted his head, ears moving back at the sight. His jaw just dropped and he stared in shock. Of course, with him being gone for a while, he probably thought he was gone. He blinked his eyes sharply, struggling to keep himself from shedding any tears. He quickly turned and took off. Shaking his head in irritation, trying not to get too upset. He flew for a while, before being shot down by a few dragon hunters.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:06 am

The larger male sat up as he watched him, frowning lightly, "Just be careful... They are probably still searching" He said, walking to the entrance of the cave and he watched the other, hoping he found something quick, though by the time the other returned, a dragoness had came and overpowered Shade, due to his injured state she kept him pinned while riding his cock, the dragoness working to make Shade knot her despite the male trying to fight her off.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:02 am

"I know, and that's okay. We should be safe here for a while, though I don't know how long." He said, purring softly as the other dragon licked at his face. He shifted so he could stand and stretch. "At least we have a decent water supply in the back. But the only thing we mostly need is food. I'll go down and get some, I'm sure you're hungry." He said, spreading his wings and soon taking off out of their den.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 12:23 pm

"We'll be fine" The larger male said as he licked at the other's face softly, his tail curling around him, "I wish I had the strength so we could fly further away... But my wings are still quite painful, and my other wounds" He sighed, glancing to his tattered wings and the wounds along his sides, his shoulder wound though didn't seem to be healing, more of looking worse.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 4:46 am

"Wouldn't surprise me if they ate dragon as well. They tend to eat anything." He added, shuddering as Shade pulled out of him. Allowing himself to completely relax beside him. He nestled into his side, fluffing up his fur. "I hope nothing bad happens to either of us." He mumbled through a yawn.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:28 pm

Shade huffed as he listened to the male, "It's not surprising they would eat one another" He scowled, "I saw one of them gnawing on a dragon scale once" He said, grunting as his knot shrank enough to pop out of the other, he stretched out and he laid with the other, curling his wing over him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:23 pm

"They are very complex creatures. But not all of them are bad." He said, remaining relaxed below the other dragon. "My human always told stories about the other humans. He told me that they would even eat each other." He said, looking up towards Shade.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:32 am

Shade sighed as he stayed over the other, frowning lightly, "Humans are complex I assume, but I never understood why they attack one another, for us it's for territory or food or a mate, but we never go out of our way to attack another dragon" He said as he lashed his tail lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:47 am

"I know, but not all of them are bad. They raised me and took care of me. None of them ever harmed me. I don't think they were like the humans you encountered." He said, looking down, claws digging at the ground. "I just wish I would have been there for my human. But he's dead because of me.." he sniffled, "he was my best friend, and now he's just.. gone." He trailed off, looking over to the other dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:25 pm

"It wasn't you I hated... But the humans... They're the ones that wounded me" He frowned lightly, hanging his head, "Humans shouldn't be allowed to live" He growled lightly, "They're useless and power hungry" He stated firmly, scowling lightly at the thought of humans taking over when world.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:24 pm

Blue quivered as Shade came within him. Tail flicking at the warmth of his cum filling him to the brim. "Fuck- Shade.." he whined, hips moving back as he gave rough bucks to send the seed deeper into him. Blue moved to lay down, letting the other dragon lay on top of him. "I didn't think you would ever do this. Since not too long ago you hated my guts," he teased softly. Tail swaying in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Shade panted and he gave a loud roar as he came within the other dragon, jerking his hips forward roughly out of instinct as his seed filled the other, he slumped slightly over Blue and he breathed heavily, his tail lashing and curling with the other's, low purrs rising from Shade as he kept his grip on the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer [Private]   The Newcomer [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer [Private]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next