From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:41 pm

Keone shuddered as Gray kissed and licked at his cock. Chewing on his bottom lip as he watched it grow in his hold. Shifting around, not used to seeing and feeling it so hard. "Well.. I guess we mers are lucky. We have slits to hide them." He murmured, moving his hands up to stroke Gray's hair. Enjoying how nice it felt against his fingers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:53 am

"Since humans don't nessiscarily have a way to hide anything, most take advantage of the openness" He spoke before he kissed and licked at the other's cock while continuing to stroke him, "Not like some creatures were they have sheaths or slits to hide their bits" He murmured against his length and chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:49 am

The mer gave a soft noise of surprise. Wow, he never knew humans were like that. He nodded after his words, showing that he was listening to him. He wiggled around and helped Gray remove his clothes. A pleasured gasp left him as his mate moved down and stroked at his cock. Weakly bucking into his touch, licking his lips in an effort to not drool too much.0
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:34 pm

"Sex is all some think about" He said, "Some even get jobs revolving around sex and pleasing others" He explained, he softly removed the other's clothes and he knelt before him, he grasped his cock softly and began stroking him, kissing at his stomach and thighs softly, looking up toward his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:28 pm

"Huh, so humans are more hungrier for sex?" He questioned, making a confused face. He moved himself down to nestle his face into his shoulder. Drinking in his scent, glad to have finally found a mate of his own. His parents told him that he would never get one. Well.. who's laughing now? Keone jumped as hands grabbed at his decently plump ass. Moaning softly as the other grinded up against him. Bucking his hips up into his touch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:28 am

Gray gave a nod at the other's words, "Yeah, though it kinda goes up a notch with humans, some just can't get it up without foreplay, some don't need it" He said, he continued kissing at his neck and began grinding against him, his hands traveled to the other's rear, squeezing again playfully before one hand moved to his crotch, palming him softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:23 am

"Okay, I'd like that." He responded softly, moving along with Gray. Allowing his body to be pinned against the cave. He watched him curiously as he removed his clothes, feeling at his chest. Keone allowed Gray to move his hands, watching him with interest. Working his fingers against his chest. "Yeah? Weren't we doing a bit of that?" He asked, tilting his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:50 pm

"I'll show you as much as I can" He promised, he shifted them around briefly, pinning the other against the cave wall, he began undressing the other male and feeling up his chest, "Just try this for a start" He cooed, taking the other's hands and letting them travel under his shirt, letting his partner feel his chest, "A lot of humans like foreplay, feeling one another up and teasing each other" He said softly, nipping at the other's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Keone gasped softly as he was pulled close. Cheeks flushing as hands firmly gripped at his ass. "Anything, i want you to teach me anything. Maybe how human breed and what they do during it." He said, kissing him lightly. "Show me positions and or how they like it," he added. Hoping he would show him that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:27 pm

"I love you too" He purred as he pulled him close, grasping his ass playfully and he kissed him back softly, "What do you want to know first?" He asked with a chuckle, playfully grinding against him, luckily his clothes had returned when he had shifted, so he wasn't nude just yet, he kissed at the other's neck softly as he held him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:24 pm

Keone blushed as he remained on his legs, making sure to not fall over. He was flattered that the other commented on his appearance. "You flatter me so," he cooed in response. Moving to kiss the other, nuzzling his cheek lovingly. "I love you," he cooed. A gentle smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:54 pm

Gray gave a smile and he kissed the other softly in return, pulling back and continuing to hold the other, trying to help him learn to walk, "You look just as gorgeous out of water as you do in water" He purred, smiling as he looked the other over, a sly look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Keone shook the sand from his face and looked at Gray once he was pulled onto his feet. He held onto his hands tightly, not wanting to fall and get himself hurt again. He looked them over, a weak smile on his face. "You know, you still look handsome." He said, moving forward to kiss the other. Nuzzling at his cheek after he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Gray watched the other and he couldn't help but laugh, he stood and walked to the other, "We humans have a saying-" he began, helping the other up, "Make sure you can walk before you can run" He teased, holding onto the other's hands, making sure he could stay standing, "It'll get easy pretty quickly" He told him, "Well, unless you're really young, I don't think I learned to walk till I was two or three, my family always said I was a slow learner" He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Keone followed after the other, excited to walk around on land for the very first time. He watched as Gray morphed back into his human form, causing Keone to follow right after him. Crawling up onto land, he allowed himself to change into his own. Gasping as he had legs. He kicked them out, looking them over in surprise. He stood up carefully, giddily laughing and running forward. But only face planted into the sand, not used to walking or running on feet. Keone looked just like his mer form. Eyes still golden and freckles dusting his skin. He was shorter than he thought he would be, but he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:51 pm

Gray was hesitant at first to go to land, but he nodded, nuzzling the other male before he pulled away, swimming to the surface and he pulled himself to land, he let out a breath before he willed himself to shift, he looked at himself as he was human again, he gave a slight frown, he wasn't as muscular as when he was a mer, but he looked better than before, he was slightly taller than before, but not much had changed.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:37 pm

"Hmm, a bit of learning first would be nice. Then we'll make this place a home." He purred, tail curling in content as the other kissed at his skin. He absolutely loved this man. His hips rolled against his touch, rumbling in delight. "I'm ready to go up onto land. That is, if you are." He murmured, watching him with his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Gray smiled as he nuzzled the other, "What would you rather first? Make more of a home, or learning?" He chuckled, kissing the other's neck and down to his chest, his clawed hands feeling about the other's waist down, the dark scaled male curling his tail with the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:36 pm

"Creepy, but if you like it that's cool." He mused, shifting to nestle closer to the other. Tail swaying with glee as the Gray pinned him and kissed him. "That would be wonderful, i would love that." He cooed, a light smile on his face. He moved up to kiss him more, craving more affection.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 7:21 am

"Didn't really mean to wake up early, but I'm glad I did, I got to watch you sleep" He purred, playfully pinning the other down and he kissed him softly, "Well, we can start making this place a home, and I can show you a few human things" He cooed, tracing the other's jawline softly with a claw.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 2:08 am

Keone remained fast asleep beside the other, curled against him. After a while, the Mer awoke and stretched himself out. Tail swaying as he shifted up to rub his eyes. "Hey.. you're awake early." He murmured, yawning softly as he struggled to wake himself up. "So, what do you want to do today?" He asked, tilting his head in his direction.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Gray chuckled softly, holding the other male close and he let himself doze off as well, he woke hours later, sitting up and he yawned loudly, looking about groggily, he stretched and looked to the other, smiling as he saw him, glad they had met and decided to stay together.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Keone could feel his cheeks heat up, scales turning a hot pink for a brief moment. "I'm sure we could, but after we both rest up. That swim was exhausting, and I haven't rested since that trip I made for the potions." He said. Falling asleep beside the other after a minute of laying beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:33 pm

He smiled softly as he nuzzled the other, continuing to hold him close as he rubbed his belly, "Well... We could ensure that we have young..." he murmured, giving a playful look, "Though I'm pretty sure you want to rest before we do anything" He gave a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:12 pm

"Yeah? And you did good." He rumbled in response. Letting the other pull him close, purring at his hand on his stomach. "I think it'll take a few days. But I guess you just know. I'm sure there has to be a sign." He said, closing his eyes in content. "But this'll be good for you. I'm sure we'd be happy and we wouldn't have to worry about anything." He hummed, moving a hand to rest on his own that was on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next