From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:57 am

"I have no complaints if you want to come" He chuckled, kissing the other softly, "I just figured you would like to relax as well, but it's your choice" He said as he stretched out, intending to head for the water, diving in and letting his body shift back, letting out a breath as he came back to the surface, "Much better" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 am

"I hope you are," he teased. Turning his head as the other asked if he wanted to go find him some food. At the mention of something to eat, he could feel his stomach growl out of hunger. God, he was hungry. He shifted up, pursing his lips as he said that he could stay and relax. "Why not I come with? Or do you think you can handle this on your own?" He mused, leaning back on his arms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:04 am

"I know, I'm glad you were there too" He said, nuzzling him and smiling softly, "Do you want me to go find something to eat?" He questioned, his instincts telling him to make sure his mate was well fed and happy, he rose up briefly and stroked the other's cheek, "You can relax while I hunt" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:15 am

"I hope it's way back there." He mumbled, a soft smile on his face as he returned the kiss that had been given to him. He rolled his eyes and rested his head down on his shoulder. "Yeah, but I don't want to think of the fact that you nearly died. I'm just glad that I was where I was at that time." He said, moving his head to nuzzle at his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:58 am

He smiled as he looked to the other and kissed him softly, "They're as far back in my mind as they can get" He said, holding his mate close to him, happy they had met, "Though if J hadn't had those thoughts, we wouldn't have met" He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:56 am

Keone remained tangled with the man. Relaxing beside him, comfortable against his body. "I hope they're near gone, I'm worried to lose someone like you. I'm glad I met you when I did." He said. Smiling softly as he rested his head down against his own, enjoying the warmth and comfort he provided. He closed his eyes briefly, a soft breath escaping him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:21 am

"Well when I wanted to die, I was lonely and felt no one wanted me" He said, holding his mate close, "Now that someone wants me, those thoughts are near gone" He said with a smile, resting his head against his mate's with a smile, refusing to let him go.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:12 am

"That would be nice, I'm sure this would be so exhausting." He mused, tilting his head as he heard the other speak. Wondering what a 'cops' was but he was just going to relax and just brush it off like he knew exactly what that was. "Well, I'm glad it worked and that you are happy. I'm happy to see that you aren't dead like you wanted to be." He said, moving his head down to nuzzle the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Gray chuckled lightly as he held the other close, he smiled and kissed his mate back softly, "Well, maybe on the next one I'll do it" He chuckled, "Give you a bit of a break" He said, he held his mate close and he nuzzled him softly, "It's still a little hard for me to believe that in the span of four days... I made a friend, said friend turned me into a merman, then that friend became my mate... If someone had of told me that last week, I woulda called them crazy and called the cops" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 11:28 am

"I know it may be, but you'll be excited to see them too. They are a bit clear, so when the light hits them just right you can see the embryos. They're so small and cute." He hummed, a light smile on his face. He chuckled as his mate told him that only females could get pregnant. "Well, we aren't technically human. And I guess due to how limited our population is, either gender could get pregnant." He murmured, moving his head to kiss his lips. Holding him as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:35 pm

"It's still a little hard to wrap my head around that there will be quite a few eggs... But I like it... It's warming" He said, relaxing back and he watched his mate, smiling softly, "It's weird thinking either of us could do it though... For humans only females can get pregnant, males never have as far as I know" He rambled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 5:33 pm

"We do have plenty of time to screw around. Not only that, but these waters barely gave anything dangerous in it." He mused, moving his head to kiss Gray. Settling down and sighing softly in content. "Nonsense, they're going to be easy to take care of. I just cannot wait to see their little eggs. Now that is cute.." he purred, unable to stop himself from thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:04 am

Gray smiled as he held his mate close, continuing to nuzzle and kiss at him softly, "Get some rest, we have plenty of time to screw around" He chuckled, "At this rate, I think we may have too many kids to handle" He laughed, holding his mate to him and he relaxed back, letting out a long breath.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 3:33 am

"It was.. different. But i enjoyed it." He hummed softly, holding onto the other as he felt his mate nuzzle his neck. Enjoying the lips that ran over his sensitive skin. "I'm happy that you enjoyed yourself." Keone teased, moving his head down to relax with the other. A bit tired, but wouldn't let that get to him. "I cannot wait until we start a family of our own." He said, a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:13 am

Gray panted heavily and groaned as he stayed over his mate, smiling and he kissed him softly, "How was your first as a human?" He asked, giving a playful grin as he kissed his neck softly, he nuzzled his as he held him, "I know my first as a mer was amazing" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:10 am

The smaller male shuddered as he gripped onto his mate. Loud moans and groans leaving him as the other roughly pounded into him. His body tensed up as Gray reached his orgasm. Crying out as he came onto his stomach, gasping out as he struggled to ease his pleasure high. Gasping softly as he felt Gray's hips work against him, feeling him work his cum deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:22 pm

Gray panted and groaned as he thrust roughly into his mate, leaning to him and he kissed him deeply as he thrust, groaning out as his climax rose, he shifted his hips to thrust deeper and faster, panting heavily and he groaned as he came within his mate, jerking his hips forward to thrust his seed deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Keone watched as he moved them around, practically whining as he had to pull out to move them. He huffed softly as he was moved onto his back. Golden eyes observing him as he lifted his legs over his shoulders. A loud groan left him as he thrusted back into him. Back tensing slightly as his legs got comfortable on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Gray panted and groaned as he continued thrusting into his mate, "Let me see..." he murmured, thinking of another position they could do, he pulled out briefly before he turned him back over, raising his legs over his shoulders and he thrust back into him, thrusting deeper now, gripping the other's legs as he thrust.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:29 pm

"Ah," he responded once his question was answered. He tensed and trembled. Fingers still curled against the ground. Light moans and pants leaving him with each thrust, shutting his eyes slightly. "Yeah.. it's different." He breathed. "Are there any other ones?" He asked, trying to keep himself up as his mate thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:48 am

"You on the bottom facing me" He explained the position, grunting and letting out a pleasured groan as he thrust into his mate, panting heavily, "Guessing you like this one" He teased, leaning over his mate softly, "Humans call it Doggy Style, after how dogs mate, even though many animals mate the same" He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:58 am

"Missionary?" He questioned, a soft smile on his face as lips pressed against his skin. He moaned out once the other thrusted into him. He shut his eyes tightly, allowing his mate to pull him back onto his cock. "Fuck.. fuck!" He panted at the stretch. Gripping at the ground, trying to keep himself stable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:40 pm

"Some humans got bored with missionary I guess" He grunted and gave a laugh, kissing at his mate's shoulders before he thrust into him, groaning out as he pushed as much of his length into him as he could, pulling him back firmly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Keone shuddered and stroked at his hair while he was sucked off. The Mer was about to cum when he felt his lips were removed. He whined and looked to him. He let himself fall against him. Huffing as he was on his back. The male wanted to kiss him more. But was soon moved to be on his fores. He shuddered as he felt the head of his cock on his entrance. Shuddering at how big he felt. "I bet humans have a lot of them." He responded back, wiggling his hips back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Gray took more of his mate's length into his mouth, grasping his hips and he began bobbing his head on his cock, letting out light pants as he sucked off his mate, he pulled away before he could cum, panting softly and he stood, grinning to his mate, pulling him close, "But unlike mers, humans can have multiple positions" He said, moving with his mate to lay down, pinning him on his back and he kissed him deeply before he abruptly flipped him over, letting him stay on his hands and knees, stroking his entrance with his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..   They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you.. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

They said Humans are cruel [Private] but not you..
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next