HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The new omega detective [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Rex panted heavily, visibly shivering as he listened to the other, but he kept his told on the omega, he didn't seem to want to let go, "Then... Help me now and... Give me a chance to win you" He panted out heavily, the alpha trembled with need as he tried to trap the omega with his body, continuing to grind his throbbing length against him, giving a low husky groan.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:53 pm

The omega emitted a noise of surprise as the alpha opened the door sharply and grabbed his wrist. Yanking him inside and backing him into the wall. Body tensing up in alarm. "Detective Richards, you're not yourself. Iet me get back to work so you can go through your rut." He said carefully. Grunting as fingers hooked onto his hips, shifting around as he felt his throbbing cock against him. "You need an omega, yes.. but I'd rather refrain from mating for just the effort to get rid of your rut. I'd rather be mated by a mate instead of being used." He responded lowly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:35 pm

The alpha continued panting as he listened to the omega, before he finally cracked, he reached out after opening his door and he gripped the omega's wrist, pulling him inside abruptly and he slammed the door behind them, pinning the omega to the wall, gripping his hips surprisingly softly and he couldn't help grinding his throbbing cock against him, groaning lightly, "I can't... I can't let you go" He breathed out, his eyes hazed over with lust, "I need an omega... I cant... Myself" He breathed out, his sides heaving.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:32 pm

Damien saw that the alpha was naked, moving a hand up to shield his eyes, turning his head to the side. "So should you, Detective. I was just making sure everything was okay. The people in the department told me that you not coming to work on time was a rare occurrence. So I just made sure you weren't dead or anything." He said, keeping his eyes away from the naked alpha. Not wanting to look back through the window on the door. "I'll.. uh- I'll just be on my way. You just take care of yourself.." he mumbled over his words, turning sharply to walk back to his car. Cheeks darkening in surprise at what he saw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:24 pm

A growl rang out from inside the home after the knock, yup, it was Rex's place. The alpha glanced through the small window within the door frame, grumbling to himself as he saw the omega "You should be at work" He said, refusing to open the door, not like he locked it though, it didn't help that his windows were open and the scent from the omega's heat was wafting inside. Rex's panting breaths could be heard as he was trying to keep his cool, behind the door, Rex was completely nude and his cock painfully hard, his large knot swollen and twitching. Scars and burns littering the Alpha's body from his past, each scar holding a story, "Fuck" Came the Alpha's hiss as a gust of wind blew even more of the hear scent into his house.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:19 pm

The omega sat in his chair, worriedly tapping his fingers against his desk. He quickly searched for Rex's address, wanting to make sure everything was alright. He quietly left the workplace and drove to where the alpha had lived. He stepped out of the car, sniffing at the air and huffing in disgust. He was glad he didn't have to deal with those anymore. If he had his heat, he would be in so much pain. Damien slid out of the car and carefully stepped up to the house, knocking on it gingerly. Hoping he had found the right house.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:08 pm

"Yeah... Tomorrow" He muttered as he watched him, sighing out, he sat outside in the car for a while before he sped off toward his home, but things weren't better, his neighbor had an omega over that was in heat, the scents and sounds driving Rex wild through the night, in the morning word got out that Rex hadn't made it in yet. Rex paced and panted heavily as he had been trying all night to relieve himself, but nothing was working, he needed an omega, he was nervous to go to work incase he ended up starting a fight or anything else that could get him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Damien nodded, accepting his answer. "You wouldn't impose, but i respect your decision." He said, closing the door and looking through the down window. "See you tomorrow?" He questioned, not getting an an snswer before heading inside his house. Pulling off the jacket and hanging it up. Walking to his bedroom so he could change into pajamas. Going out to relax on the couch, curling into some blankets.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 7:21 am

The alpha visibly seemed to relax even from just a touch from the omega, though a frown still etched his features, "I should be heading back" He said, "I don't want to impose, besides, I doubt I could relax" He stated, letting out a low sigh. He was resisting the urge to just fuck the omega there after his touch.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 1:19 am

Damien opened his mouth to respond, closing his mouth when he didn't know what to say. After a few minutes, he finally looked over to the alpha. Moving a hand to squeeze his forearm when he pulled up to his house. "Do you want to come in? I can tell you're stressed and on edge. Just come inside and relax, enjoy a comfortable couch and some television," he offered. Hoping he would agree, but understood if he didn't want to. "If you want to get going home, that's okay. I'm not forcing you to come in," he said. Opening the door and stepping out. Looking to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:50 am

Rex sighed as he started the car once they were inside, gripping the steering wheel before he began driving, frowning as he heard the other speak, "It's nothing, alpha stuff" He muttered, sighing, "I'll deal with it" He said, stopping at stop lights and he refused to look toward the other, he felt if he did look toward him he wouldn't be able to contain himself, after the last scene with the omega that had been in heat, his instincts had been going crazy.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Damien looked to Rex and nodded, "yeah.. a lift home would be nice." He said, following after him to the car. The omega should know better than to let his friend give him his jacket. It was a sign of courting, or maybe it was just out of pity. He shifted the jacket around him. Sitting down in the car and watching the scenery, he could tell something was irking Rex. "Is there something bothering you? It's okay to tell me, I won't get upset." He offered, hoping he would open up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Rex frowned as he sat in silence, huffing to himself as he watched the alpha and the omega, "I should go, need a lift anywhere?" He grunted to the omega as he stood, folding his arms over his chest, he just wanted to get home and go to bed, to stop thinking about the day's events with the omega, resisting the urge to pin the omega down.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:44 pm

Damien shrugged, "who knows. Someday you'll find that perfect omega. I don't know when though." He said, lifting his head as a voice sounded out through the bar. "Damien! Hey! It's been a while!" An alpha had shouted. Shifting to join them. "Hey, i didn't expect to see you here. I thougt you left town?" Damien said, tilting his head in confusion. "I did, but I decided to come for a visit. And I'm glad I did," he responded.

After a while of talking, Damien said that they had to go. The omega shuddered and let a breath escape him. "Shit it's cold, i should've brought my jacket." He mumbled, the alpha perked up and took off his own. "Here, take mine! I can get a new one." He offered. Damien was hesitant, but he took it and thanked him. Putting it on and watched as the alpha said his goodbyes and left.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:28 pm

"I used to want a family, but I gave up on the idea" He said, sighing, resting his head against his hand, "At this point, I've even given up on a mate" He said, though he wouldn't admit that was the main reason he was angrier in most situations, he hated the idea of being stuck with an omega as a partner when he couldn't even have one of his own, he longed for just an omega, he didn't care if he had kids, but he just wanted a mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Damien couldn't help but smile, trying to assure the alpha before him. "And that's okay. I don't think any alpha would be interested in me anyways. I take heat suppressants so I don't go into heat. Due to a crash I was in, my heats became painful and I couldn't handle them. The doctors told me to take heat suppressants, while also telling me that if i did get pregant.." he trailed off, glancing down at the drink he had. "... that there would be a chance where the baby could die prematurely or I would die." He sighed softly and closed his eyes. "I never sought out a mate since, there was no use to when alphas usually want a family." He said, still tracing the lip of the glass.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:08 pm

"I think his blocker was knocked off and the effects of his heat hit him all at once, and with the sudden rush both alpha and omega went too far" He said, he couldn't help licking his lips lightly as he watched someone pass by with one of his choice drinks, he shook himself out of his thoughts as he heard the omega ask him about a mate, he sighed, "I... Was dating an omega for a while... I thought we would become mates, but my past came back to haunt me and he left me, literally kicked me out of our place" He admitted, sighing out, he hated telling this story, it made him feel weak, "Any other omega I try to be with, leaves because I can't give them kids... I... Was heavy into drugs and alcohol in my younger days, it ruined my body to give omega children" He said, hanging his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:01 pm

"Yes, and I don't think the alpha understood his actions. I believe they're both to blame for this accident. Maybe the omega forced ho himself onto him due to his heat.." he frowned, "but he was wearing a scent blocker. There was no way.." he said, frowning as he ran his finger over the lip of the glass.

Deep down, Damien was glad he didn't have to worry about heats. He usually kept track of when he needed his pills to suppress them. If he didn't, they were usually extremely painful. It's always been that way since he had been in a car accident. They told him he couldn't carry, since the baby would either die or he could die. "You said you didn't have a mate.. why not?" He asked, a frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:29 pm

Rex still seemed on edge in the car on the way to the bar, though once inside, he started to settle down a bit, "Fuck, that omega was deep in heat" He muttered, running a hand through his hair as he flopped onto his seat, grunting lightly, "Don't even know why I'm doing this" He snorted to himself, not many knew of his problems of the past, before the force he had been heavy into drugs and alcohol, luckily he got off the drugs, but was still struggling some with alcohol, he could usually limit himself and be fine, but stressful days hit him harder without some form of a buzz going on.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:15 am

"Then I know just the place to go." He said, telling him of a bar that was in town. They were small, and a little less known, but they were good. Once they got there, he stepped inside, being welcomed by the alpha. He attended the bar every month, so the alpha knew him well. "Damien! Good to see you. You want the usual?" He asked, the omega just nodded and relaxed in his seat. Not surprised the bar was nearly empty.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 am

"They should find something" He said as he followed him, grunting as the scents from the club were beginning to get to his head, he ran a hand through his hair, shooting glares toward the alphas, "Might be better somewhere less public" He muttered, walking toward the car.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:59 am

Damien shuddered at the thought. "Yeah, hopefully.. maybe we can catch the alpha. Im just hoping we actually do find sperm." He said, standing up and wiping off his fingers. "Come on, want to get a few quick drinks? On me?" He suggested. Leading him out of the room. Rolling his eyes at the alphas that stared. Crossing his arms at the cat calls. God, why did he have to look the way he does?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:52 am

"Its painfully obvious" He said as he continued watching, grunting lightly, "The omega might have tried to stop before anything got too far, and the alpha most likely kept hold of him and refused to let him go, I can see bruising around his neck, so he was probably choked, the alpha might not have realized he killed him until it was too late" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:47 am

Damien glanced back to Rex, raising an eyebrow as he watched him. "What do you think happened?" He asked, crouching down to observe the dead omega. He sniffed at him carefully, moving a cautious hand down to swipe at some liquid. He brought it up to his nose, sniffing carefully. "Smells of sweet cream and cherries. I think the omega was in heat." He said, looking over the body. Soon spotting a scent blocker on his clothes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 am

Rex was clearly struggling to hold his composure with the scents surrounding him, but the scene seemed to keep him a bit down to earth, "They'll do a full autopsy and tests when the body goes to the lab, this doesn't seem like the alpha initially wanted it to go this way" He said as he observed the body from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new omega detective [Private]
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-