HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The new omega detective [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:17 am

The young omega panted and moaned soft words and other curses. Still bouncing himself on his father's cock. Taking in a deep breath as he felt his knot hit at his entrance each time he came down onto him. He watched his father sit up and grab onto him tightly, bouncing him roughly on his cock. He shifted and moved his legs out, a noise leaving him as he felt his knot pop into him. Whining as his knot grew more. Tensing at how large his father's knot was.

Damien panted as his son grinded against him. Shuddering as he felt his cock rub against his rear. Tensing as he pulled back, only to push forward and sink into him. He whined and closed his eyes, keeping his forehead on his arm. Once his son was buried completely inside of him, he mewled out as he started to roughly thrust into him. Listening to his hips smack against his own. Shifting in an effort to move forward, whining as he was pulled back onto his rather long cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:58 am

Rex panted and groaned loudly as he bucked up into his son when he came down, the large alpha growled out as his knot swelled and he began working to knot his omega son, Rex brought him down harder to meet with his thrusts upwards, the alpha sat up slightly and curled his arms tightly around the omega, continuing to buck his hips while making him bounce on his cock.

The young alpha panted in excitement as he may to get his own pants and boxers down after his mother's, he began grinding his length against his bare skin before shifting his hips to push into his mother, groaning against the omega's back as he pushed into him, sheathing his whole length in his mother before he began thrusting rapidly, smacking his hips firmly against his mother's.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 am

The young omega cried out in pleasure with each thrust. Closing his eyes tightly as his father licked at the mark on his neck. Wondering if he was going to mark over the mark that his brother had made. He mewled as his father picked uo the pace, panting as his father made sure to breed him well. Showing him that he was a better alpha than his brother. Zachary emitted a surprised noise as he was flipped, blushing as he was sitting on top of his father. Once he was fully seated on his cock, he shifted and let himself be bounced on his cock. Letting himself shift so he could help. Hands moving to press against his stomach so he could balance himself. "God, daddy-" he whined.

Damien shuddered as he felt his son's face against his back. He whined and moved an arm up over his face as his son continued to grind and hump him. He turned his head once the young alpha shifted. A soft noise of surprise leaving him as he felt his pants and boxers drop. He shuddered as the cool air made him shift and complain. Blushing darkly as he moved to hide his face in his arms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Rex gave low grumbles as he began to lick over the mark on his son's neck, keeping a firm grip on his hips and his thrusts only became more forceful, as if he was trying to one up the other alpha, which honestly wouldn't be hard for the older more experienced alpha. Rex shifted his weight briefly before he pulled Zachery with him as he laid down, letting the omega sit fully on his cock and he began to bounce him with a deep groan.

Ryan pressed his face into his mother's back, giving low growls and moans as he continued humping his mother, feeling the dampness from his mothers slick through their clothes, the young alpha kept his hold on his mother with one arm while he began trying to undress them, his breathing heavy from excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Zachary trembled with each touch and nuzzle. Panting slightly as he moved to press against his father more. Gripping his blankets as the alpha continued to thrust into him. Soft cries leaving him as his thrusts became rougher and faster. He gasped softly as his father found the mark his brother had made on his neck. Biting his lower lip at the low growl he emitted. Hoping nothing too bad would happen. 

Damien kept himself pressed against the cool fridge. Feeling the hair stand on the back of his neck as he felt his son's hot breath against his skin. He huffed softly as he felt his son's hardening cock against his rear. Knowing well it was hard to fight off a rutting alpha. These next few days were going to be rough. He whined lightly as his son pulled at his hips, humping him roughly. He shifted and panted, hating how he was producing slick because of this. Squirming at how damp his pants had become.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:29 pm

Rex kissed at his son's chest as he pulled his hips up slightly to thrust deeper into him, his thrusts fairly quickly began to speed up and become more forceful, he gave a deep growl as his lips came into contact with the claiming mark from Ryan, "That boy will regret what happened" He growled out in a low tone.

Ryan kept his grip on his mother, panting against his neck and he continued to grind against him, his cock hardening quickly and pressing firmly against his mother's rear, "Mama... You smell so good" He whined out, the young alpha losing himself to his rut as he began to hump his mother, keeping a firm hold on him as he smacked his hips to his mother's rear fairly roughly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:44 am

The young omega shuddered as his father grinded against him. When he finally pushed into him, he tensed and moaned. Fingers curling into the bedsheets, shocked by the stretch. Not expecting him to be this big. Whining as his father slowly started to thrust. "I- I will.." he mumbled, panting slightly as his father fucked him slowly.

Damien huffed as his son kept a firm hold of his hips, refusing to let him go. Blushing as his son grinded against him, keeping his hips in place so he wouldn't move. He instantly stopped trying to move as he heard the growl, shivering and staying still for his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:38 am

Rex grunted as he pinned his son down, letting out loud purrs as he pulled him close, grinding his cock against him before he began slowly pushing into him, growling out deeply as he began thrusting slowly to start, "You tell me if it's too much" He grunted as he kissed at the younger's chest.

Ryan panted against his mother's neck, "Mama..." The rutting alpha groaned out, his arms curling around his mother's waist, bringing him closer and continuing to grind against him, his grip tightening as he felt his mother trying to move away, a low growl rising from his chest.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 8:24 am

Damien sighed softly as he continued to look through the fridge. Looking through it to see what he could find. He gave a surprised noise as he felt arms and a body pin him. At first, he wondered who was pinning him to the fridge. But soon scented that it was Ryan. He blushed in embarrassment and squirmed slightly against him. Gasping as he grinded against his rear. "R-Ryan.." he huffed, trying to shift from his grasp.

Zachary watched as his father backed off a bit after he spoke of what he knew. Nodding slightly once he was told that they would talk later. He blinked as his father pulled back, blushing slightly at the sight of his large cock. Noting that it was indeed larger than Ryan's own. He swallowed and shifted. Moving to grab his father, bringing him close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Rex purred loudly as he began biting along the omega's neck, he tensed as he heard his words, backing off slightly and he looked into the omega's eyes, a slight frown across his face, "We'll talk about that later" He said, beginning to shower the omega with affection before he began undressing himself, letting his omega son see his body, his cock hardened and twitching in excitement, his knot even beginning to swell slightly.

Ryan looked up as he heard his mother, watching him and he sighed, hanging his head lightly, as his mother passed him, he caught his heat scent more, the young alpha licking his lips before he finally gave in to his rut, a lustful growl leaving the alpha as he came up behind his mother, using his strength to his advantage as he pinned his mother against the fridge and began to grind his growing bulge against his mother's rear.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 pm

Damien heard the noise of pieces of glass falling down to the ground. He just shook his head and sighed. He stepped into the kitchen and noticed his son was trying to fix his vases and other glass items. "Just, don't worry about it. I can find new ones." He said, grabbing for the broom so he could sweep up the broken glass and ceramic. Throwing it away before seeing what was in the kitchen to eat. Knowing well that he needed to go shopping sooner or later.

"I'll be fine, dad. I want this," he assured. Shifting back as he let the other pin him down against the bed. "Besides, dad.. i know we're not really related. So what harm could doing this be?" He asked, shivering as he noticed the growing bulge in his father's pants.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:12 pm

Rex watched his mate go before he glanced to his omega son, different emotions flashing through his eyes as he listened to the young omega, "If you're sure, I know it's common for family members to handle a first heat, but I want you to have a choice" He said, shifting his weight and he moved to pin the omega, rumbling out loudly.

Ryan jolted as he heard his mother, he had been seated in the kitchen trying to fix the broken items, groaning as it fell apart again, "Fuck" He growled in a low tone, though he shivered and his body seemed to almost bulk up as he caught his mother's heat scent, like he was trying to look impressive, he shook his head and groaned as he tried to calm his rut, running his hands through his hair and smacking his head against the counter.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:02 pm

Damien rolled his eyes at the sarcasm. "I know, and it's going to be worse when his heat triggers mine. Then I have two rutting alphas on my hands," he said. Turning so he could walk to his bedroom. Wanting to relax and try to get comfortable. But his mind kept telling him to make a nest, hoping he wouldn't be in heat soon. He huffed as he noticed his own heat was triggered from Zachary's heat. Great, just what he needed. He stepped down the stairs and rubbed his face. Going to see how his son was doing cleaning up the mess he had caused. 

Zachary chewed his lip, shivering as he felt warmth well up inside of him. He glanced down briefly, wondering how big he would feel inside of him. "I.. I don't mind. I need my heat taken care of. Besides, it's common for family members to do this," he purred. Moving to brush up against his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:03 pm

Rex let out a breath as he listened to his omega son, "Sadly, you'll get used to it kiddo, a lot of omegas take it for granted, they think their heat is the worst thing, but when they can't have a heat and want kids, then they realize it's worth it" He said, glancing up as he heard his mate, "I smelt that he got him as soon as I got in the room" He said with a sigh, "And you know two alphas are bad enough Damien, one in rut and an omega in heat smelling like both, why not just pour gasoline onto the fire for fun too" He said sarcastically, looking to Zachery, "I won't do anything unless you want me to, your brother has done enough clearly" He huffed out.

Ryan frowned as he listened to his mother, grumbling to himself as he continued to clean, bagging up all the garbage left over, huffing out as he began trying to place everything back where his mother had it before, wincing as he spotted a few ceramics had been broken from the party.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:42 am

"He shouldn't be contained within his room because you wanted free reign on the house to do whatever you want." He growled to him. What Ryan said next caused him to groan. "So you fucked your brother, great.." he sighed, moving his fingers to pinch at the bridge of his nose. "I want you to finish cleaning up the mess you caused. You're not going to be doing anything else until it's done and the way I had it." He stated lowly. Going to see how Zachary was doing. Scenting his heat as soon as he stepped into the room. "So, supposedly we were too late. Ryan already got ahold of him." He said, watching the two.

Zachary refused to move out from under the blanket. "I hate it, it's always so hot and I'm just aroused all the time." He sighed, moving his head down and sighing. Soon lifting it back up as he noticed his mother entered the room. Glancing away from both of his parents. Damien just sighed and looked to his mate. "You might as well help him with his heat. But I don't want you and Ryan fighting over him." His mother said, causing the young omega to blush.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 12:16 pm

Rex gave the omega a small smile, trying to contain himself from pouncing on him, "We figured we would give Ryan a bit of time to clean up his mess, clearly we coulda went for breakfast too" He grunted and gave a small chuckle, "How're you feeling? Your mother and I didn't expect you to go into heat this soon, we hoped we had time for Ryan and I to get away for a few days" He said softly.

Ryan frowned as he listened to his mother's words, grumbling lightly, "Well I expected him to stay in his room while they were here" He said, "Then I caught his scent, I went upstairs and some prick one of my friends invited had him pinned against the wall, so I chased everyone out" He said, "I didn't even think he would go into heat, I lost control" He admitted, turning his gaze away, "He kept fighting me until his heat was too much" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 6:10 am

The older omega shook his head and sighed softly in disappointment. "Ryan, do you know how dangerous something like that is? With your brother being in heat, having other alpha around is a bad idea. Why didn't you just listen to him in the first place?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes at the young alpha in front of him. Disappointed and mad at him for thinking that bringing people over would be a good idea. Did he have no consideration for his brother? Did he not worry about his safety? He wanted to let him know that he was mad at him.

Zachary awoke when he was shook. He whined and squirmed below his blankets. The omega grunted and stretched himself out. Yawning as he rubbed his face before completely looking up at his father. That was when he realized they were home. He shifted up and made a face, noticing that his heat kicked in once more. It wasn't quite finished with him. "I.. I didn't expect you two to be home anytime soon." He said, swallowing slightly as he shifted up into a seated position. Keeping his blankets curled around his bare form.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Rex sighed and shook his head as he passed the younger alpha, unable to hold a low growl from rising in his chest, warning the other alpha to keep from touching his omegas. He walked to Zach's room and lightly knocked before opening the door, a rumbling purr leaving the alpha as he smelt the omega's heat scent even more now, he growled when he smelt Ryan's scent mixed with Zachary's, also another alpha, "That boy will never have an omega if I have something to say about it" He grumbled to himself, moving to the young omega's bed and he sat on the edge, gently shaking Zachary, "Wake up kiddo" He said softly.

Ryan hung his head as his mother spoke, though he gave a small growl back toward his father when he passed, the young alpha still deep within his rut, hormones and instincts driving him, he either wanted to mate, or fight other alphas, "He tried to stop mom..." Ryan muttered in a low tone, folding his arms over his chest, "I wouldn't give up... And that other guy would have gotten him anyway" He rambled on, tensing as he gave away that he had others over.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 3:18 am

Damien nodded, shifting up so he could pull on his clothes. He felt bad for not being able to clean up the mess they made, hoping the hotel would understand. He followed his mate out and trailed to the car. Driving home with the alpha, he climbed out once they arrived. He could instantly smell the heat scent coming from their omega son, knowing they were in quite some trouble. Stepping into the house, he looked to Rex once they saw the mess that Ryan was attempting to clean up. "I'll deal with him, go check up on Zachary." He said, turning his attention back to their son. When the older alpha left, Damien emitted a sigh. "I knew leaving you both here alone was a mistake. You two are not mature enough," he crossed his arms over his chest. "You're going to be cleaning this mess up, and you're grounded until i say otherwise." He stated lowly.

Zachary remained curled in the blankets, fast asleep. Having fallen asleep when his brother left the bed. He hadn't really heard the door open downstairs. Nor did he hear his own door open. Too busy slumbering in his warm sheets to care.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 2:05 pm

Rex panted as he felt the other pull away, "I doubt they haven't seen it before though love" He chuckled, grunting as he sat up, "We can head home if you want, try to catch Ryan in the act" He chuckled as he stood, once he had gotten dress and they made their way home, just getting out of the car and walking to the front door, Rex could smell an omega in heat, "Well... It smells like he's gone into heat" He sighed lightly, a chill running up his spine from the sweet scent of their omega son.

Ryan jumped as he heard the front door, he hadn't been able to clean enough to make a difference, groaning out, "Hey mom... Dad..." he said as he stood in the hallway, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, tensing as he heard his father ask his mother if he wanted to handle his punishment, grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 6:08 am

The omega purred as he noticed that his mate finally reached his orgasm. He allowed the knot to slowly deflate, pulling from him and shifting himself to lay down beside him. I'm sure the hotel staff are gonna be pissed when they see cum on the sheets," he teased his alpha. Pulling off the strap-on that he was wearing. "When should we head back to the house?" He asked. Turning his head to look at his mate. He hoped that Zachary didn't start his heat. He wouldn't be surprised if his mate went after him. To be honest, when he was a young omega his father would mate with him. It was weird, since he was quite large. But his father taught him how to please an alpha.

Zachary remained curled within the blankets. Watching as his brother stood to pull on some clothes. "Hopefully, but they are rather unpredictable." He said, watching as he left the room to clean. The young omega just rolled onto his side and curled up. Yawning and falling asleep within the warm covers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:29 pm

The alpha panted and gave a growl as his climax rose, his own knot swelling and throbbing, Rex bit his lip and he groaned out as he came abruptly, his cock twitching as he came down from his pleasure high, panting and he glanced back toward his mate, purring deeply.

Ryan gave a grunt as he felt the other move off him, he sat up and stretched lightly, "I'll try to get the house clean before they get home... Hopefully they aren't coming yet" He said as he went to find his clothes, getting dressed and he glanced back toward his brother.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 10:18 pm

"Another little omega would be wonderful. It would give Zachary a bit of company. Not only that, but the little omega would definitely look up to him for support." He purred, fond of the thought that came to mind. He moved his head down and nuzzled his shoulder, still bucking into the alpha. Trying to get him to reach his orgasm.

"Mom's always been like that. He always loves seeing little kids like that. Though, it wouldn't surprise me if mom thought it would be nice to see more kids running about." He said, he shook his head and just waited for the knot to shrink. When it did, he was finally able to pull himself off of his cock. He huffed and moved off of his brother, curling himself up in the blankets.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:05 pm

The alpha grunted and gave a groan as he moved with his mate's thrusts, pushing back just as hard to meet his thrusts, feeling the knot beginning to inflate, "I wouldn't mind another little omega running around" He said, glancing back to his mate and giving a playful grin, purring as he gripped into the bed, jerking his hips lightly as he felt his climax building.

The young alpha sighed as he stayed with the other, his knot still throbbing and jerking inside the other, "I just think mom would get excited about being a grandparent if it came to that, he always has this longing look in his eye when he sees other omegas with their kids... At least thats what I think I see" Ryan rambled on. "I could try to pull it out... It would probably hurt both of us though" He said to his brother, sighing.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 2:52 am

Damien chuckled softly as his alpha suggested another child. He moved his head down and nuzzled his neck lovingly. "You want to go through that again? I wouldn't mind another baby, but only if you're willing to put up with me." He mused, grunted softly as he thrusted in deep. Biting the back of his neck as he inflated the knot on the toy. Fingertips digging into his hips as he rocked into him slightly.

Zachary rolled his eyes as his brother smiled. "How would mom be happy?" He tilted his head, agreeing with what he said about their father. He huffed as his brother shifted below him, hating how the large knot moved inside of him. "I don't know what's taking your knot so long to shrink," he frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new omega detective [Private]   The new omega detective [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new omega detective [Private]
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-