From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 pm

"You are serving your purpose. And I'm pleased with your company." He hummed in response, tail curling and swaying lazily. After a few minutes of laying on the canine, he moved to shift off of him. A soft noise escaping him as his knot popped from him. Samuel went to the kitchen to get some water. Thirsty from the act. He drank down the water and flicked ears once he heard something. He jumped in surprise as a body came barreling through the window. Crying in surprise as teeth snapped at him, alarmed by the sudden intruder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm

The canine gave a light huff as he listened to the other, his tail wagging softly, "Well, I hope I serve my purpose, I feel I've been doing good so far" He teased as he held him close, chuckling as he watched him, his ears perked forward lightly as he kept his eyes on the feline.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 4:14 pm

"Of course they would let you stay, i don't think they would get you only to give you away. Besides, they've been contemplating whether or not to get me a companion, so I'm sure they got you to keep me company." He soothed. Moving his head down, rubbing his ears against his chest. Still purring in content as he laid on top of the canine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:22 am

"Well... My whole life has been training, the only time I played or did anything I wanted was when I was a pup, or when my handlers praised me" He said, watching the other as he held him close, his tail giving small wags, "But... Maybe it'll be nice, staying here" He said, "As long as the masters actually want me to stay" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 4:29 am

The feline remained on top of the canine, resting his head on his chest. Purring softly in content, enjoying his warmth and affection. "Told you. I knew you would like it. Being focused on that would be way too much. I'm sure you can relax while taking care of the house." He hummed, shifting slightly on his stomach. Nosing and nuzzling his neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Mason wagged his tail as he held the other close to him, his ears perked lightly, his panting slowly stopping, his frame relaxing, his knot beginning to slowly shrink, "It is nice... To kinda ignore my commands" He admitted, it felt weird to pay attention to anything else besides his commands, but he enjoyed it as well.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 3:50 pm

Samuel closed his eyes and purred. Enjoying the hands that massaged his sides. "Yeah, yeah. You get what you ask for." He mused, tail raised and swaying lazily. Not minding that his knot was still buried in him. He kind of enjoyed it, made him feel full.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm

He chuckled as he kissed at his neck, massaging his sides lightly, "Well, you're the one that wanted me to relax" He cooed, "This is what I was like before my training" He said, his ears flicking about as he wagged his tail excitedly, chuckling as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 pm

The small feline chuckled as he remained relaxed on Mason. Shuddering happily as the canine nuzzled and licked his neck. Purring in delight at the pleasure that swam through him. "What're you doing, puppy? Still excited?" He coosd to him. "Eager to breed a litter of pups into me?" He asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:13 pm

"Good to know I satisfy you kitty" He chuckled as he held him close, his tail wagging and he nuzzled the feline, licking at his neck softly, his hips continuing to buck off and on, his cock throbbing inside the other male, the canine clearly still pretty excited even after just cumming.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Samuel gasped as the canine came within him. Tail swaying as he shifted down on top of him. Shuddering as Mason worked to push his cum deeper into him. Purring in content at how full and warm he was. "You really do know how to please, puppy." He purred lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Mason continued giving quick and shot thrusts before he abruptly came within the other, groaning out loudly and he bucked his hips off and on, an instinct to try to push his seed further into the other, gripping him close and he licked at his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:37 pm

The feline mewled and panted as Mason thrusted into him, tail swaying and lashing as he worked to get his knot into him. "Fuck!" He tensed, still not used to how big his knot was. It still burned a bit, but he would eventually get used to it. His hips squirmed as he cried out, trembling as he reached his orgasm. Claws holding onto the ground tightly as his body shook from the orgasm he experienced.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Mason let out low grunts and deep growls as he thrust into the other, his knot swelling and hitting against the other's rear as his thrusts became sloppy, his climax building quickly, he gripped the feline's hips and growled out as he worked to shove his knot into him, giving a slight yip as his knot popped into the feline suddenly, his thrusts becoming quick and short, his sides heaving in excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Samuel gritted his teeth slightly as the canine roughly thrusted into him. He moved his hands to the sides, holding himself up and digging his claws into the ground. Mouth still partially open, moans tumbling from his lips. The calico shifted his hips back, trying to get the him deeper. Wanting Mason to fill him up completely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:44 am

Mason panted and groaned loudly as he gave quick rough thrusts, nipping at the other's neck as he continued thrusting, his knot swelling further as he thrust, his sides heaving as he shifted his weight to raise his hips more slightly to thrust deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:53 pm

Samuel was about to respond when Mason grabbed his hips and slammed them down onto his cock. Mewling as he was filled. His ears flattened as he squirmed in an effort to settle on his cock before he started to thrust. Moans and mewls leaving him as he thrusted into him roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 pm

Mason panted as he watched the other, flicking his tail about, "I think you know kitty" He cooed, he gripped his hips and gave a groan as he thrust into him abruptly, his tail wagging excitedly, bringing the feline down hard to meet his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:26 pm

Samuel shut his eyes and allowed Mason to grab and his head as he bucked. When the other spoke, he flicked his ear and emitted a murr. Pulling his lips off of his cock and opening his eyes. Allowing the larger male to grab him and pull him into his lap, straddling him. "What do you want, puppy?" He asked, tail swaying as he watched the canine. Still loudky purring in happiness.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Mason bucked his hips hard and groaned as he watched the other, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he gripped his head lightly, his knot began swelling quickly and throbbing heavily, "F-fuck" He groaned, "Stop" He breathed out, "Come here" He said, a softness to his tone as he pulled the other up to straddle him, a playful glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 am

Samuel continued to purr in excitement, tail swaying in the air as he held him in his mouth for a brief moment. When he figured the time was right, he started to bob his head and suck his cock. Hands moving up to squeeze at his knot. Shifting and groaning as he continued to bucked against the ground, desperate for more than just this. But he pleased his canine companion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:35 am

Mason watched him and wagged his tail excitedly, he shivered and gave a small whine as he felt the other licking his cock, he bucked his hips and groaned as he felt warmth surround his cock, he bucked his hips harder and panted heavily, his cock twitching in excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:26 am

Samuel couldn't help but purr louder in response to his words, body practically vibrating in happiness. He watched as Mason rolled onto his back, eyes watching as his cock unsheathed. He looked up at his face, before shifting down to relax between his legs. Running his tongue over his cock, tail curling as he licked him. Soon taking him into his mouth. Bobbing his head and groaning around his member. Ears flattening against his head as he worked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:09 am

The canine huffed as he watched the other, his ears twitching lightly, he licked his lips lightly, "I... Love you too" The canine admitted, "I think I know something you could do" He said as he rolled onto his back, more of his cock emerging from his sheath and starting to twitching in excitement, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:57 am

"I'm not, I'm just excited and happy.." he responded, purring as the canine nuzzled him back. He moved his head to nibble at his ears, licking them lovingly. He shifted and sat against him, eyes glowing warmly. "I love you, love you so much.." he murred, butting his head against his chest. Excited and wanting to be bred again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next