From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:50 am

Mason glanced back as he went on his patrol, making sure he checked everywhere, his ears perked as when he was in the far back of the yard he heard wailing, infant wailing, he crept toward the sound, jolting as he found a filthy little cat, he glanced about and he sniffed the air, scowling at the scent of the infant, it smelt horrible, Mason was slow and hesitant to pick the little feline up, he scowled as he knew he would smell like it now, Mason called for Samuel once he was back inside, the infant only whimpering now.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:41 am

"I'll be okay. You can go." He said, letting the dog go off on his patrol. He decided to step into the kitchen to get himself some food. A bit hungry, opening the door and grabbing some meat. He was worried about how long the food was going to last. He didn't know what they were going to do after it was gone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:35 am

The canine flicked his ears as he heard the other, nuzzling the cat and his tail gave small wags, "Me too kitty, me too" He said, licking his face, "I should go on a quick patrol, you feel okay?" He asked as he stood, his ears flicking as he looked to the other, stretching out as he prepped himself.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 1:42 am

Samuel just continued to weep before he ended up passing out. After sleeping, he awoke and moved to wipe at his eyes, feeling a bit better about what had happened. He moved his body to rub against the other, tail curling around him gently. "Puppy, I hope we can stay here as long as we want." He said, pulling his head back to look at the dog. Running his tail along his back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Mason held the other close and nuzzled him softly, letting out a sigh, "I'll stay with you, as long as you'll have me" He said, his ears pinning lightly, wishing he could make things better, but he knew he couldn't, everything was out of his control, he couldn't just go and revive their masters.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:48 pm

"I'm not going to leave until they kick me out. I don't want to go." He said, ears folding back against his head. Climbing down off the bed and curling up in his arms. Burying his face in his neck, starting to softly sob against his skin. Wanting to get out his sorrow so he wouldn't be pent up later.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:31 am

"If it goes long enough, the bank can sell it" He murmured, sighing, "I don't know why it happened... But everything happens for a reason I assume" He shrugged lightly, unsure of what to tell the other, he hadn't had anything like this happen to him personally, only heard of it.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:08 am

"They cant.. there has to be a living relative who can take over the house." He said, not coming down from his tree. Remaining curled on his comfortable bed. "It's not fair, why did something like this have to happen?" He asked weakly, wanting to know why his loving family had to go.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:44 am

Mason frowned as he watched the other, following him and he grunted as he tried to climb the tree, falling quite a few times before he ended up just laying at the base, "I won't leave you" He said, "My commands are still to protect the property and everything inside" He said, his ears pinned lightly, "I've just heard of things like this before, where the other humans force the house to sell" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:08 am

Samuel looked at the canine, eyes wet and red from crying. "I can't- i can't leave. I've been here for most of my life. I don't want it to change." He whimpered pathetically. Ears flat against his head as he spoke. "You.. you can leave. Find a new family. I can't.. can't.." he mumbled, turning and running inside. Scampering over to his scratch tree, climbing up it to his bed. Curling up tightly, eyes just leaking tears as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:49 pm

"How are we supposed to keep food stocked? They were the ones that went to get it" He sighed lightly, his ears back, "We may have to leave to survive Samuel" He stated as he watched him, his tail twitching, the canine didn't have much of an attachment to their masters, only interacting with them once before they had left.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Samuel frowned as he kept his eyes on the canine. "I.. I'm sure we're going to be fine here. They won't do a thing like that. I don't want to leave.." he said, refusing to leave the house he had spent most of his life in. He just couldn't accept the fact that they're gone. He would never see them again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:10 pm

He frowned as he listened to the other, he pulled him close, he realize what the other meant and his ears pinned, he glanced about, "Then... We'll have to find somewhere to go..." he said, survival instinct kicking into overdrive, "They'll separate us if someone comes for us" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:06 pm

"No.. no.. im fine, but-" he trailed off, curling his tail around himself. "They.. they aren't coming home. They're not coming home.." he pathetically sobbed, rubbing at his eyes in an attempt to get rid of the tears. "They're gone.." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Mason was in the far back of the yard when he heard the cat's sobs, he instantly rushed to him, sliding to a stop, his ears back, "What happened? Where's the danger?" He asked as he looked about, rising to his full height to look around, the canine confused at what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:40 pm

Samuel awoke from his nap, blinking his eyes and looking around. Where was the dog? Was he resting? He jumped down from his bed and searched for the large canine. Only to spot him patrolling around the house. He frowned and went to the couch to relax. Turning on the television to see what he could do. The news was the channel to come on first. He sat up in alarm as it spoke of a huge crash that killed quite a few people. His heart stopped as he realized that his family was in that crash. He climbed off the couch and scrambled outside. Looking for the canine, sobs struggling to escape him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:16 pm

The large canine pinned his ears as he patrolled the entire property, he spent the entire night pacing the property, he refused to rest or stop, realizing he let himself relax too far and something had gone wrong, he couldn't let himself do that again, it may cause more damage.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Samuel closed his eyes as the canine gently licked at the wound on his neck. "No, it's okay. Things like this happen. Sometimes there is no way to stop it from happening." He said, only to see that he was alone. The small calico whined and turned to head to his room. He climbed up onto his tree, settling at the top. The top had a bed where he could rest. The feline curled up there, closing his eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:02 pm

He huffed and looked about as he peeked out the window, he returned to the cat and licked at his neck softly, his ears back, "I think he's gone" He said, "I'm sorry, I'm supposed to protect the territory... If I had of done my patrol I would have seen him" He whined, his ears pinning, "I'll go make sure the rest of the perimeter is secure" He said as he turned to go outside.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:57 pm

The wolf watched as he tossed a package of meats out of the window. He dropped Samuel and ran off to get it. Once free, Samuel shifted and wiggled in an effort to get up. He rubbed the back of his neck, wincing at the throbbing pain. "Is he gone?" He asked the dog, hoping the larger beast was gone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 am

The canine growled and tried to lunge for the other, but froze when he grabbed the cat, his ears pinning and he circled him, snarling loudly, he kept his eyes on them as he tried to get some food quickly, finding a package of meats and he showed the wolf before throwing them out the window.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:03 am

Samuel frowned as he quickly moved to get the wolf some food. The wolf turned his head and snarled, pulling back sharply to go after the cat. He lunged forward and sank his teeth into his neck. Holding on tight, trying to suffocate him. Samuel fell limp, not moving to give the wolf the idea that he was killing him. The wolf's teeth wasn't close to anything important.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:25 pm

He snarled out as he lunged at the wolf, trying to overpower and pin him down, his fur on end and he tried to keep the wolf away from the cat, "Get some food for it, maybe it'll go, I don't know if I can hold him off for very long" He said to the cat, trying to keep himself as a shield between the wolf and the cat, he yelped as he felt a bite to his hip, he tried to punch and claw at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:21 pm

The larger canine growled at them both, teeth bared back. Samuel looked at the large canine and noticed it was a wolf. He swallowed and sank down in an effort to hide. The wolf growled and jumped forward, snapping at the canine. Threatening and attacking him in an effort to get him away from the cat. Food was scarce and he saw an opportunity to attack something tiny like him. He didn't expect there to be another dog.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:04 pm

The canine huffed as he watched him go, chuckling and swatting at his rear playfully, he relaxed back and nearly dozed off before he heard the window break and the other's cry, he snarled as he jumped up and charged into the room, growling deeply and he tackled the intruder, backing off and he stood over the feline on his fores, baring his teeth threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next