From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellos and characters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Hellos and characters! Empty
PostSubject: Hellos and characters!   Hellos and characters! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 2:28 am

Hello! Call me Sam. I'm new here, and was recommended to this site by a friend. I love to roleplay, and I hope to enjoy it here Smile

Characters I roleplay:

Samuel:

Name: Samuel
Species: feline/calico
Appearance: is about two and a half feet tall. The lower half of his body is the anatomy of a cat, while his upper body is human. His fur is medium length and neat. His hair is short, mostly on the sides. His longer, top hair curls slightly. His eyes are a light blue.

<more soon to come>
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Hellos and characters! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellos and characters!   Hellos and characters! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 am

Character #2

Name: Drake
Species: dog/German Shepherd
Appearance: height is 5'6". He was bought by a family for defense. He is usually silent and watchful, but will speak. His lower half is of a dogs own with beautiful white fur. His eyes are a brown. His hair is a bright white and falls to his shoulders. But he keeps it back away from his face. His ears are large and perky, always standing attentive.
Back to top Go down

Hellos and characters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: OOC Page-
Jump to: