From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:09 am

(Hey, can we actually restart this? I'd like to kinda switch River's personality around and stuff)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:11 pm

(kk, that's fine)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:03 pm

(I'm not really interested in this anymore)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:00 pm

He looked back sadly, disappointed. He had thought she had seen something in him too, but clearly he had been wrong. With a sigh, he turned towards his territory and began walking slowly back.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 pm

She did leave, swiftly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:45 pm

He drew back sharply, then let out a deep breath. "If you don't want anything to do with me, then leave. I won't stop you." Crisply, he turned his back to her, eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:09 pm

She hissed, jumping out of his reach."Don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:59 am

"And I'm a warrior from a different clan, but I still love you," he admitted blatantly, reaching out a paw to grab one of her haunches.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:06 am

"I'm a medicine cat," she hissed, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:38 am

For the first time ever, he glanced at his paws shyly. "I...I don't know. I've just been wanting someone to talk to who might value me for more than my skills as a warrior. I thought that you might be the one. I'm sorry that I offended you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:01 pm

She scowled fiercely at him, her tail lashing. "Your point?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:28 pm

He lifted a paw, eyes widening as she stood up. "No, wait! I meant that in a good way. Of all the she-cats I've ever met, you're the one I wonder about the most. That's why I wanted to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:54 am

(Oh)

Her eyes widened then narrowed, anger flashing in them. She bristled, standing up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:07 am

(echoed the words out loud, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:41 pm

(Um....he echoed the world out loud....? What?)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:50 am

In his mind, he thought Cause you're the strangest she-cat I've ever met, and he stopped when he realized he echoed the world out loud.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:49 am

She curled her lip. "I'll be as defensive ad I line, thank you very much. And you still haven't told me why you wanted to meet m"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:47 am

"Yep!" he replied gleefully. "So, if they did show up, just blame me and they'll tear me apart. I can handle myself. So how about you stop being so defensive and realize I'm not here to hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:40 am

She scowled even fiercer, giving him a glare. "And it'll be all your fault."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:36 am

He backed away. "Fine, fine, of course you don't. But..." he glanced at her, "if one of your clanmates saw you you'd have to explain yourself to them."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:30 am

She scowled at him. "I don't have to explain myself to you."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:06 am

"Oh?" He said slowly, and began circling her closely, purposefully letting his tail flick her shoulders occasionally. "Curious about what, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:03 am

She sniffed, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. "Hardly. I am merely curious."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:57 am

He rolled his eyes and helped nudge her back onto her paws with his nose. "Relax, you came back, so that means you must trust me," he said with an air of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:25 pm

She scowled fiercely st him, bristling with ubsugbatuin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]   I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Shouldn't Love You But I Do [Fire]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next