viva la revolución

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Not Entirely That Far [Ash]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Not Entirely That Far [Ash] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 10:20 pm

(Dis one too~)

Tricia stayed up the whole night packing her entire apartment, luckily she could switch her camera on her computer to her phone so he could see her, by morning she was exhausted, groggily calling her boss as she tried not to fall asleep curled up against her closet.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Tricia stayed up the whole night packing her entire apartment, luckily she could switch her camera on her computer to her phone so he could see her, by morning she was exhausted, groggy calling her boss as she tried not to fall asleep curled up against her closet.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Emmett sat down, soon instructing her to go and pack, although as was custom, he made her keep her camera on. He enjoyed watching her sleep although this habit was probably fueled by his possessive streak which often would send him in a spiral of jealousy if he thought she was keeping the company of another man, Even platonically.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:49 am

She flinched at his tone and speak of punishment, "Yes Emmett" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:45 am

Emmett nodded, “good girl” his tone was still dark, “but don’t you think for a second that your defiance won’t reward you a punishment when you get here.” He warned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:37 am

Tricia flinched slightly at his tone and expression, "B-but E-Emmett..." she tried to protest, but she hung her head and she sighed, "Okay... I'll spend the night getting packed and I'll let my boss know in the morning..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:35 am

Emmett growled, “it wasn’t open for discussion” he tilted his camera up, looking at her with a face rigid with annoyance. “Your going to quit, and come here, tomorrow, do not make me ask again.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:28 am

Tricia moaned as she continued to match her pace with his, she trembled softly and moaned in pleasure, she jumped as he mentioned going to him, she stopped briefly and looked toward him, "Emmett... I have my job... I can't just quit out of the blue..." She said softly, trembling and whimpering softly as the vibrator was still turned on inside her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySun May 19, 2019 2:24 am

Emmett groaned loudly, “fuck” he continued to stroke himself to the sight of her, increasing his pace with hers. “I want you to come here” he growled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 8:12 am

She adjusted her camera to how he liked seeing her before she stroked herself with the vibrator first, leaving it off before she turned it on, she bit her lip softly and let out a soft moan as she slid the vibrator into herself, shivering and she glanced to her screen, matching her speed of pushing the vibrator into herself with his strokes.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 8:07 am

“Good girl” he told her, he tilted his camera down so she could see what he was doing, “I have a surprise for you” he growled gently, “but first, use it.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 8:05 am

Patricia glanced to him, giving a soft nod, this was the norm for her, she held in her sigh as she walked to her bed and opened the drawer beside it, she opened a small box and took out a vibrator, she walked back to her desk and sat in her chair, showing him that she had the item, she cared deeply for the man, she truly did, but sometimes she wished they did more than just please themselves through video chat, "Fully charged this time" She informed him, last time she hadn't had much of a charge on it, having forgotten to charge the battery.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 8:00 am

Emmett ran his eyes over her foldly, having already freed himself from his pants, groaning as he stroked himself. His eyes lit up as she turned away from him, “go and get it” he commanded. The two of them had been ‘seeing each other’ for approximately three months, early in their relationship, he’d instructed her to go and buy a vibrator.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:33 am

She gave a soft nod as she listened to him, standing as he instructed, the young woman briefly glancing away from her computer screen to finish drying her hair quickly, her dyed hair was short, but she didn't seem to mind, shaking her hair out lightly before tossing the towel to the hamper, glancing back to the computer.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:31 am

“It won’t happen again” he instructed her, running his eyes over her body, “stand up” he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:28 am

Tricia seemed used to him being more possessive and demanding, "I'm sorry Emmett, I couldn't get to my phone" She tried reasoning with him as she untied the robe and slid it off her body, draping it over the back of her chair, letting out a soft breath,
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:26 am

Emmett raised his eyebrows at her, “you should have told me” he growled gently, soon gesturing to her clothes, “off. Don’t hide my property from me.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:10 am

Tricia smiled softly as she saw a message pop up, quickly replying, "Sorry, incident at work, all handled though" She messaged back before she called the other over video chat, curling up softly in her chair, her hair still wrapped and her body covered by her robe. Patricia was a bit of a heavier girl, with some curves, but she didn't let it stop her from working one of the busiest restaurants in her city, she worked as kitchen staff and despite a few extra pounds she moved about quickly and efficiently, "Sorry, a customer got pretty angry today, we had to clean up his mess after closing" She said after greeting the other when they could see one another.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 2:06 am

Emmett had been waiting for her to get home for some time, when he noticed a small green light flicker on his computer he grinned, sending a text message. “Your late.” He messaged, sitting down at his computer and turning the webcam on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] EmptySat May 18, 2019 1:58 am

Patricia, or Tricia, sighed as she finally got home from work, the twenty five year old quickly had a shower before she wrapped herself in a robe, her died silver grey hair wrapped in a towel, she checked her phone before walking to her computer desk, she sat down and turned her computer on, wondering if she would open it up to a call, she set up her webcam just incase as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Entirely That Far [Ash]   Not Entirely That Far [Ash] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Entirely That Far [Ash]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-