From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just One More Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Just One More Job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:56 am

Ronan chuckled, reaching under the direwolf he rubbed her stomach lovingly, before he began freeing his hard cock, abruptly slamming into her all at once.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:53 am

The direwolf crouched down further and whined in pleasure as she felt his finger inside her, she let her tongue hanging from her mouth as she panted, her tail raising further, "I've been so naughty" She whined out needily, "I need your big cock to punish my pussy to teach me a lesson" She yipped out excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:50 am

Ronan smirked, beginning to finger the direwolf, "tell me why i should fuck you...you've been naughty"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:27 am

She let him move her as he wished, arching her back softly and she gave a soft needy whine, she bucked her hips softly and she pushed back against his fingers.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:24 am

Ronan chuckled, reaching forward he freed his mate's paw, gripping her hips he pulled her back. With one hand, he kept her down, with the other, he started to tease her with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:09 am

Echo yipped and shivered as she felt him stroke her pussy, she gave a soft needy whimper as she looked up toward him, "Maybe you should" She cooed, her tail wagging excitedly, "I know I didn't learn my lesson last night" She barked playfully.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:05 am

Ronan chuckled as he found his mate suck, he couldn't help but appreciate the view of her ass up, he approached her quietly, and gently ran a finger over her exposed pussy, "maybe i should punish you for running away aswell..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 am

The female glanced back toward the male often, she grinned and turned down an old unused path, her tail wagging, she glanced back again, only to get her paw stuck in a root and she yelped as she stopped short, her rear up and she growled as she gnawed on the root to try to free herself.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:57 am

Ronan grinned, he wasted no time running after the female, his speed in comparison to hers was impressive, but he still, wasn't quite fast enough to catch up completely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:56 am

She glanced back toward the man with a sly look on her face, "Well, bounty hunter," She teased, "You best catch your prey" She cooed, the female suddenly surging forward into a run ahead of her partner.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:54 am

Ronan grinned at the dire wolf, "i think your right" he smirked, groaning when he saw her swollen pussy, a tent beginning to form in his pants at the sight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:47 am

Her ears perked as he spoke and she wagged her tail, licking her lips softly, "Well... Maybe when we make camp... This pyromaniac needs to be published... You know, for not looking for any documents" She cooed, padding ahead of the man briefly, her tail staying raised as she let him see her still swollen pussy from their coitus the night before.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:43 am

Ronan shrugged with a chuckle, "i was busy enjoying the sight of my little pyromaniac burning everything" his eyes shone with lust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:41 am

"I could see that... Maybe we should have searched for any paperwork before torching the place..." she murmured, though avoiding the fact that she had been the one to set almost all the houses ablaze, the female direwolf always loved watching things burn, a little tick of hers.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:37 am

"No, i think he had a reason. i believe that he had us kill those people because they had information that would lead to him being dethroned." He theorised.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:35 am

"What are you getting at Ronan? You think he was doing it just because? Making us do it to show his power over the kingdom?" She asked, her ears flicked back lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:32 am

"Or perhaps..." he allowed, "it had nothing to do with questioning his rule," Ronan remarked curiously, soon chuckling at the idea of her chasing around the king's animal companion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:28 am

"Maybe I can get it out of his partner... Been meaning to bite that cat anyway" She rambled as she walked beside him, the king's partner animal had been just a regular house cat, an easy thing to scare for the large direwolf, "He usually never is that specific... Maybe they were close to actually bringing him off his high horse" She yipped, looking up toward her lover.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:23 am

Ronan walked alongside his partner and lover, listening to her words he clearly was thinking the same. "The king was specific about the way he wanted this done, i want to know why he didn't simply have us scare them as usual." He continued to walk, the kingdom wasn't far from the now quiet town.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:20 am

Just One More Job - Page 2 7ce83f4ae44572cc80238bdc2bf1837b

Name: Echo
Species: Direwolf
Size: About double the size and weight of a grey wolf.

Echo padded along side her human partner as they moved away from the flames, the female licking the blood from her about, her tail raised in a dominant way as she walked, "I know questioning the king is bad, but don't you think this was a little too much Ronan? It's good pay yeah, but an entire town slaughtered and up in flames?" She questioned, only he could understand her barks and yips, every human had some kind of animal partner, and direwolves were one of the most powerful and rarest, she padded ahead briefly and scooped up their packs she carried on her back, stopping and waiting for the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 3:13 am

Name: Ronan
Height: 6'2

Ronan twisted a knife around his fingers as he walked calmly from a burning building. This job had been a simple one, some townsfolk had questioned the rule of the king and were spreading propaganda which promoted the idea of a new king. In Ronan's opinion, such an act did not warrant such violence, but who was he to question an order from the king, nor a handsome reward when he returned. The male was tense, usually, his job didn't affect him, but this one strangely had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just One More Job   Just One More Job - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just One More Job
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: