HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get away [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:37 am

Lightning flew beside the other, their wings almost touching, he landed behind the other and purred, "That's what none of the dragon's there realize, there's a world out here, and it's amazing" He purred, laying beside the other, "I'm surprised your mate hasn't noticed you were gone" He cooed, licking the other's head.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:25 am

Paradox flapped his wings to keep up with the other nightfury. He looked around, eyes wide with wonder. When they had flown for quite some time, he decided to land. His eyes traveled along the lovely terrain. He walked along and looked around the clearing. "Wow, I never expected things to be this beautiful," he said. Tail sweeping along the ground in excitement. He looked back toward the fury, watching as he landed behind him. He shifted down and stretched out his limbs, a soft yawn passing through him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:19 am

The male purred as the other agreed, he followed him into the air, he flew ahead of him and he glanced back, diving off toward a set of cliffs, he flew between the cliffs, showing the other large waterfalls they could fly under and between.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:01 am

The nightfury watched him, taking in his offer. He opened his mouth, trying to think of what to say and do. He wanted to, he wanted to go with him. He wanted to see the world, to see what he would never see if he remained with the alpha. Soon enough, he finally agreed to go. "Okay.. Okay, I'll go," he breathed. Closing his eyes slightly as the nightfury licked at his face. He walked forward and looked back towards the other. Jumping up and spreading his wings, taking to the skies.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:51 am

"A beauty like you shouldn't be tied down to someone like him, I can see it in those bright eyes, you want to explore, see things, you want to witness things you can't here" He purred, "Come with me, stretch those wings, let me show you the world" He cooed, licking at the other male's face.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:43 am

Paradox shifted on his feet as the nightfury rubbed against him. Body tensing and shuddering as a tongue ran across his neck, causing a sharp gasp to leave his mouth. He glanced over to him, listening to the rumbled and calls that came from from the fury. He didn't know why, but this dragon was so intoxicating and different. He itched to adventure, to travel. His mate never did anything, mostly because he was the alpha. He watched as he flapped his wings, knowing he was showing off his strength. "Yeah.." He said weakly, shifting around once more. Keeping his yellow eyes fixed on the other fury.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:19 am

Lightning purred as he began rubbing against the other, licking along the other male's neck, he rumbled out and tilted his head back, continuing to rumble and give deep calls, "I thought of fighting him once, then realized I would have to be tied down to a spot, all those dragons looking up to me? Nah, not my thing, I prefer to travel everywhere I can, spread my wings instead of bind them down" He rumbled, his tail staying curled with the other's, he gave a few good flaps of his wings to show the other male his strength.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:13 am

Paradox shifted and watched as the fury step closer to him. Tail flicking as he listened to him rumble. "I'm sure everyone thinks that once in a while-" he cut off. The alpha was thin and lanky, it surprised him how he even managed to acquire the title of alpha. How did he even do it anyways? The nightfury shifted and watched the other fury as he stood shoulder to shoulder with him. "I.. Don't really know. But we've been together for at least two years," he said. Watching the fury as he spread his wings. Noticing he was still trying to show off to him. When he felt the tail curl around his own, he knew he was being courted. His body froze up, unsure of how to handle this. Should he stay? Should he allow the fury to court him? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:06 am

Lightning rumbled as he heard this fury was mates with the alpha, he shivered lightly at the thought of stealing the make away from the alpha from right under his nose, "I'm surprised that the bag a bones has a mate as good looking as you" He purred, "What is he doing to keep you around?" He chuckled lightly, licking his lips as he stood shoulder to shoulder with the other, spreading his wings out as far as he could, he could have easily matched the size of the alpha if he had decent meals, though he was indeed more muscular than the alpha, he flexed his claws and gave a few low rumbling calls for the other, his tail lashing and curling around the other's tail softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:57 am

The male shifted and looked to the side, making a face as the other spoke of not harming him. He didn't expect to find a nightfury, let alone a very flirty one. Did this fury even know that he was mates with the alpha? He watched the nightfury, practically rolling his eyes as the other stretched. Paradox practically jumped as the other brushed against him, watching as his marks glowed under the moonlight. He shifted to the side and flexed his wings, clawing at the ground awkwardly. "I.. Uh.. I'm mates with the alpha-" though he doubted that would stop the male. It would probably give him a reason to court him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:51 am

The male continued to circle the other, a rumble leaving his throat, "You think I would harm such a delicious thing like you? No, never" He cooed, he stretched his wings out lightly, showing off for the other, brushing against him and he let his bright coloured markings show brighter, licking his lips lightly, "I haven't seen a Nightfury in a long time, besides the alpha, though he and I have never gotten along, never been buddies" He said, lashing his tail and he ran his tail along the other's spine.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:44 am

Paradox turned his head as he noticed the other nightfury. That was what he heard, another nightfury. His body remained tense and ready to defend himself of the fury decided to attack him. "Look, I'm just looking to hunt here. I don't mean you any harm. Let me just get what I want and I'll be on my way. Okay?" He curled his wings around his frame, watching the other with wary eyes. He made sure to keep his eyes on him, afraid that if he looked away the other would pounce. "If you want, I can help you find something," he suggesting. Hoping that would cause the nightfury to leave him be. He needed to hunt and get back to his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 am

Lightning shook himself off as he crawled out from a large hole in the ground, waking up and yawning loudly, the large male was quite muscular and impressive, but skinny from lack of food, he had a hard time hunting in thick forested areas, he perked up as he heard a noise, licking his lips as he thought he could finally get some food, he stalked about after the noise, raising a brow as he spotted another night fury, "Well well well, I thought I would get a meal, but I find something even more delectable" He cooed as he stepped out from behind the other fury, purring lightly as he circled him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:17 am

Paradox awoke beside his mate, curled neatly against his side. It had almost been two whole years since he had gotten together with the alpha. Recently, the nightfury wanted to have little hatchlings, but Paradox refused. He just wasn't ready for it yet. Shifting up from beside his mate, he shook and stretched. Expanding his wings out and taking to the skies. He flew to an open field, looking around the area cautiously. Digging his claws in the dirt slightly as he searched for prey. Of course, he was kept fed due to being the alpha's mate. But sometimes he hungered for other things. His body stiffened and his head shot up, sniffing slightly as he searched the area around him. Letting off a soft noise as he sulked toward where he heard the noise. Body tense and ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:10 am

Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 B778fb5c66225d38adf5dc206c4f6360

Name: Lightning
Species: Nightfury
Personality: Secretive, prowls at any time, refuses to listen to the current alpha, enjoys sneaking around under the Alpha's nose and luring dragons away.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:53 am

Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 DfIKTldUEAAKc4L
Name: Paradox
Species: Nightfury
Personality: likes to prowl at night and sleep in the daytime. He enjoys stalking around and being secretive. Very playful and enjoys adventure.
Mate?: mates with the alpha

Last edited by FluffyPuppy989 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Plot character change)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get away [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-