From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:25 am

Aries was still awake, though fading in and out of consciousness, as he heard his partner yelp, he tried to jump up, the large griffin had been muzzled as heavily bound, his wings tied in an awkward way that if he tried to use them to free himself, they would only tightened, he growled loudly as he just flopped about in his cage, managing to stand long enough to slam himself against the bars of his cage before falling back over, he seemed to be more feral in his building rage, a wild look in his eyes as he tried to free himself, his sides heaving as he was growing tired from his struggling, growling dangerously toward the male outside the cages.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:20 am

Bray awoke in a place he didn't recognize. He looked around and allowed his ears to flatten against his head. He was worried and frightened, wondering where he was. He looked to the side and noticed Aries was in a cage beside him. He shifted to try and reach for him, wanting to know what he was alright. But moving his shoulder caused him to yelp in pain, slumping down and wincing. "Ah, you're awake now. I'm glad you are. I didn't expect to get such a pretty thing like you here.." The muscular man grinned. Watching the chihuahua with amusement. "Nor did I expect to find a griffin. But you aren't all that rare, not compared to me.." He rumbled. Glowing eyes glinting mischievously. "What.. Why are we here?" Braydon managed to whimper, pressing against the back of his cage. "Why, you're here because I plan on making quite a show for the deep web to watch. Everyone loves a little.. Gore, every now and then.." He rumbled. The chihuahua whimpered and held himself, panicked and worried.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 4:42 pm

Aries nearly dozed off in class before he managed to shake himself awake, he made it through class before beginning to make his way home, as soon as he neared the dorms he froze, smelling blood on the wind, he shifted to his griffin form, spreading his large wings out and he looked about, sniffing at the ground, he found the collar and rolled it around with his claw, reading the words on the back and seeing all the blood, the large griffin roared and screeched in rage, he launched himself into the air, luckily his griffin had amazing eyesight, he kept track of the blood as he tried to follow it, he landed hard as he saw the bloodstains end just outside an abandoned building across town, he sniffed around and stalked about to scope out the place before he just barged in, he didn't see a bear of equal size come up behind him, roars and screeches ringing out as the bear and the griffin fought, Aries left some fairly deep scratches along the bear's frame, but he was suddenly grabbed by the throat and he was dragged inside, Aries squirming and struggling as he tried to free himself, needing air.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Braydon was pleased to see that Aries finally decided to get up for class. When he left, he decided to go out shopping. He looked at the collars that were being sold, deciding to get a pretty one. He wanted to hear Aries compliment him on how cute he looked in it. When he finally selected one, he put it on to look at himself in the mirror, a wide smile on his face at how he looked. He got a little bell. Only because he would crave to hear it as Aries thrusted into him. He also got 'belongs to Aries' written elegantly on the back. When he bought it, he proudly wore it home. What he didn't expect was when someone jumped him. He yelped as a knife tried to slice across his neck, glad he wore his collar. It was soon broken off, falling to the ground. He tried to run, but he was jumped and stabbed. Only to be subdued and taken away. Leaving a collar and bloodstains behind.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:58 pm

The griffin whined as he rolled himself up, rubbing at his face, "Okay okay" He pouted as he trudged out of bed, he took his time getting ready before getting his things to go to class, he kissed the other softly before he left the dorm, intending to get some coffee first.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:52 pm

The chihuahua complained as the other said he wanted to keep him in bed all day. "Come on, I don't want you getting in trouble. Missing class isn't really all that fun. And I want to get you a few surprises. I won't be able to get you any of those if you don't get up," he hummed. Moving himself back so he could stretch his arms out. Hand moving up to rub at his face, trying to wake himself up completely. Hoping his words would persuade the griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:01 am

Aries gave a grunt as the other tried to wake him, "I don't care" He mumbled, "I wanna keep you in bed all day" He mumbled, grabbing onto the omega and he held him close, nuzzling his face to the omega's neck, "One day of classes missed wont kill me" He said in a muffled voice.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:59 am

Braydon shifted so he could face the other, playfully smacking at his face lightly. "Hey, Aries.. Get up. I'm sure you have classes to go to today. I want you up," he said. Trying to get him up so he could get him ready to go to class. He also wanted to get things ready so he could buy him some things. A collar, would Aries like to see him in a collar? The dollar would probably look cute on his little chihuahua form. He kissed at his face gently, trying to get him up. "Come on, you need to get ready.." He hummed. Moving his head down to press kisses against his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:12 am

Aries stayed awake for some time, pulling out if the other and dressing them both before he took him back to the dorm, changing them into pajamas and he laid in bed with the other, holding him close and falling asleep immediately, letting out loud snores, he indeed had classes that day, but he didn't seem to be getting up any time soon.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:05 am

He nodded and relaxed completely. "Mmhmm.." He mumbled, eyes still closed as he ended up drifting off into sleep completely. When he awoke, he noticed he was back in his bed. Arms curled around him and a body flushed up against his back. He smiled and settled back into Aries. He looked to the time, noticing that it was early in the morning. He looked at his phone and realized that it was Friday, glad he had no classes. Maybe they could go out and do some fun things later on? He was more than willing to go out and have fun. If Aries needed to go to class, he was more than willing to go buy some things for them. Wanting to try something out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:51 am

Aries purred as he nuzzled the other, shifting his weight awkwardly to lay down with the other until his knot shrunk, he nuzzled him and held him close, "I'm glad you enjoyed it" He said softly, "Get some rest, I'll take you back to the dorm once my knot shrinks" He promised softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:39 am

Bray groaned as warm cum filled him to the brim. He could even feel his stomach protruding out due to the cum that had filled him. He relaxed as he was placed back onto the ground, sides heaving in an effort to regain his breath. "Wow.. Didn't expect that to feel as good as it did," he chuckled lightly. Resting his head on the floor, looking back towards the griffin that towered over him. "I'm glad you allowed me to experience both of these things. I forgive you now that this happened.." He mused, tail swaying as he closed his eyes. Mouth opening in a yawn as he found himself slightly dozing off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:26 am

Aries continued pounding into him after he came, he growled out loudly, continuing to thrust and he let out a sound as his knot suddenly popped into him, he continued giving short thrusts before he growled out as he came within the other, softly setting him down and he breathed hard.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:05 am

The chihuahua grunted as the griffin lifted up his hips more, mostly to the point where his lower half wasn't touching the ground anymore. He started to cry out as the male pounded into him. Body moving forward slightly with each thrust. Legs moving out to try and ready himself for the large knot. Ready for the knot to fill him. He trembled as the cock hit deep inside of him, the barbs scraping along his sensitive lining. "Fuck.. Oh! Aries!" He whined, fingers clawing at the ground, trying to steady himself. He soon ended up seeing white, trembling as he reached his orgasm. Thighs trembling as his legs hung down limply. Allowing the griffin to hold him up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:49 am

The large griffin panted out as he raised the other's hips more, growling in pleasure as he suddenly began thrusting hard and fast into the other, his knot swelling and hitting against him as he jerked his hips forward, his beak clacking in excitement and he growled out loudly in pleasure, pushing his cock as far into the other he could with each thrust, his knot blocking the last two or three inches from entering him, though it probably wouldn't be long before they were knotted.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Braydon gasped as the cock breached his entrance. Hips tensing as the large cock filled him up. "Oh.. Oh-" he whined. The cock was practically all the way inside of him, stretching him to the max. He clawed at the ground slightly, hips wiggling back in an effort to try and get more into him. When he got used to the large cock inside of him. He rocked his hips forward and back on him. "Please, breed me," he whined. Keeping his head on his arms, making sure he was comfortable and had a good view of the cock slipping inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm

Aries pulled Braydon's hips up as he suddenly thrust into him, not forcing his way into the other, bit slowly pushing as much as he could into the other, letting out a loud pleasured growl, his tail lashing and his wings trembling from the pleasure of the other's tightness around him, his sides heaving and he whined in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Bray shifted his hips up more as Aries mounted him. Head resting down into his arms as he worked to get himself comfortable. Knowing well he was going to he stretched quite a bit. A soft breath left him as he felt the large cock stroke up against his ass, shuddering as it rubbed over his entrance. "Fuck.. So big.." He whined, wiggling his hips in an attempt to get the other inside of him. Tail wagging as he panted lightly, "please.. Please.." He whined, wanting the griffin in him already. Eager to feel the way the large cock stretches him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Aries gave loud purrs and clacks of his beak in excitement as he continued to nuzzle the other, helping him with his clothes and he rumbled as he instantly mounted the other male, his large front paws curling around him and his long talons digging into the ground to stabilize himself, he gave light humps of his hips, stroking his barbed cock between the other's asscheeks, his tail lashing and he gave loud purrs.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Braydon looked around, in awe by the beauty of the place. He looked at the pond, gazing around at the life that thrived in the cave. "This place.. Wow.. I didn't expect there to be a place like this. This is beautiful," he breathed. He felt special, felt happy to know that he was the only other person that knew about this place. A soft noise of surprise escaped him as Aries pinned him down onto the cold floor. Shifting his hips slightly as he watched him. A light smile on his face as the griffin rubbed at his body. When he saw his cock, he was unsure how the large cock would fit inside of him. He watched as he shifted and tried to impress him, but he was already impressed. He was more than impressed, he was also horny. He shifted and got onto his stomach, raising his hips up into the air. Working to kick off his pants and boxers, chest pressed against the ground as he wiggled his hips. Whining as he wanted the griffin to fuck him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:39 pm

The griffin had taken the other to a hidden grotto, a pond in the middle with a small waterfall and life everywhere, "I used to come here as a kid, when things were bothering me, or I wanted to be in my special spot, I called it" He said, letting out a breath, "This is the first time I've actually shown someone" He said as he looked back toward the other, giving a soft smile, before he abruptly pinned the other to the ground, he had shifted to his griffin form and purred as he rubbed his head all over Braydon's body, his cock hardening quickly, looking identical to his human form, just bigger, he lashed his tail and he spread his wings out, rising onto his back legs and he gave a couple light flaps of his large wings, his bird brain taking over for a few seconds and he made a display to impress the other male.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Braydon closed his eyes and panted, shuddering as lips traveled along his ass. Craving more and more of his attention. When he regained himself, he followed Aries as he was led off of the campus. He emitted a noise of curiosity, wondering where they were going. He was a bit nervous at first, but he hummed as he looked around the spot. A bit curious to see what the male had in store. But he had a feeling that he was going to get pounded by a large griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 am

Aries pulled back lightly as he watched the other, chuckling softly and he trailed kisses along his ass, "Take a breather, then we'll finish up and go to a favorite spot of mine" He cooed softly, once they had collected themselves, Aries held Braydon's hand as he lead him off campus grounds, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:22 am

Braydon tensed and cried out as Aries pressed his face against his ass. Pulling him down so he was sitting on his face practically. He slightly grinded down, enjoying the pleasure that his tongue gave him. His body shot up and tensed as his cock was pumped. He saw white once he released. Soon flopping down on top of the griffin. Sides heaving as he struggled to regain himself. "Wow.." He breathed, shifting back up as he regained his breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:11 am

Aries pressed his face against his ass, licking as deeply as he could into him, suddenly grasping the other's cock and stroking him while continuing to eat him out, letting out a pleased growl as he pumped his cock to pleasure him more, he managed to move them, so Braydon was sitting on his face as he continued pleasuring him while on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next