From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:55 pm

He frowned as he listened to him, he rose up and he sat beside him, cupping the other's cheek and stroking softly, "You aren't ugly, not one bit, I meant what I said before, you are very attractive, I understand your wanting to wait for the right person, I wanted that at one point, things happened, but if you can hold out as long as you can, I would" He told him, offering him a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Braydon shook his head and sighed. "I don't want that. I want the right mate, i want to save myself for my mate. But i dont think I'll ever find that perfect someone. Everyone is either in a relationship with someone else or is currently not even worried about anything. Maybe I'm just too ugly to receive any kind of love from anyone. Maybe im just destined to be alone," he sighed. Closing his eyes as he flopped back. Tossing his pillow onto the floor as he laid there. "I hate this.." he whined, staring up towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:39 pm

"In what instance? If someone came in on me with someone, fuck I would work even harder to make sure I could keep my partner" He said, "Especially if it's someone I truly want" He said, setting his sword aside and he watched the other, a brow raised, "I've just never found the right person to settle with, everyone else is just a placeholder, until the perfect person comes along" He stated, "We're in collage man, there's no harm in fooling around with as many people as you can while you're single" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Braydon rolled his eyes slightly, "and what would you do, mr
KnowItAll?" He questioned, sitting up on his bed. Deep down, he wondered if he called him attractive on purpose. Or did he just say that to make a general point? He kept his eyes fixed on the man, watching as he sharpened the weapons he had with him. He was still a bit aroused, but he was slowly relaxing. He just wished he could find the right person, but he wasn't sure. He could only just dream. Was he too ugly? That was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:17 pm

"It doesn't matter to me, I just think man is weak if he backs out of fucking an attractive man" He shrugged blandly, "If he really wanted you, he would have stayed despite me just being in the shower" He said, "In my opinion at least" He shrugged, finding his clothes and he got dressed, flopping onto his bed and he began sharpening and polishing his collection of knives and swords.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:14 pm

Braydon watched, blushing darkly as he observed the male. He must have carried around quite the package, no wonder people want his dick. He just rolled over so his back was facing Aries, ears flat against his head. "And why does it matter to you? Sure, he ran off. But why do you care?" He grumbled, closing his eyes. He was so close to experiencing sex for the first time, now that was thrown away. The German shepherd was pretty handsome, but what more was he to do? He'll find someone else.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm

After his shower, Aries walked out in just a towel, his long hair dripping as he walked, "Where'd your friend go? Did he oussy out cause I was here?" He asked, raising a brow, "Wow, probably a first timer, too nervous to show off" He grunted, letting his towel fall as he stood at his dresser, rummaging through to find his clothes, the large male was fairly impressive as he stood with water still dripping off his body, and it was clear of his size even from behind, he pulled on a pair of boxers before digging further into his dresser for the rest of his clothes, he was clearly very unorganized when it came to his clothing.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:55 pm

Frederick shifted back, unsure of how he felt fucking him while the Griffin was back. He pulled away and left. Braydon could only whine and curl around his pillow. Next time, he should suggest another place. His ears flicked as he listened to the shower run for a while. He groaned and buried his face into his pillow. Mad at himself for ruining this. Frederick was a handsome man. He would have been a great mate, but he was frightened away. Poor Bray was such a mess.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Once he finished sparring, he walked into the room, his body glistening from sweat, just wearing his shorts he glanced to the pair, "Don't mind me, I'll be in the shower" He said, peeling his shorts and boxers off as he walked to the bathroom, stretching as he walked, his tail lashing before he vanished into the bathroom, starting the shower and getting in.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:43 pm

While Braydon was out and about, he ended up finding another handsome man. His spirit animal was a German shepherd, Holy hell was he hot. He ended up taking him to his place. Glad to see that Aries was not currently in the room. Before he knew it, he was on the bed with the man grinding into him. Biting at his neck and cooing words to him. Bray just panted and moved his hips, blushing as Aries ended up coming back. He grabbed onto the man before him in an effort to hide his face. Soft noises leaving him as the man, Frederick, grinded into his ass. obviously desperate to fuck him raw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Aries raised a brow as he watched the other, tilting his head lightly before he shrugged, he needed to go help a friend with their training anyway, he took one of his staffs and walked outside, once in the air, he shifted to his griffin, glitching the staff in his talons and he launched into the air, his large wings keeping him in the air as he flew toward the campus sport field, he landed and shifted back to his human form, stretching out, ready to spar with his friend.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:32 pm

Braydon could only feel himself deflate as he spoke. So he had sex with anyone and everyone. His ears remained flat against his head. He looked down at his watch and blinked. "Ah, well.. would you look at that. I.. need to go do some things." He said, standing up from the bed. "I'll see you later-" he said as he morphed. Bolting out the doggy door, racing down and away from the room. Cursing himself for thinking that things would go well with him. He continued to run, deciding to go outside for a stroll. Despite being small, chihuahuas were relatively fast dogs. Braydon trotted along. Hating that a hot guy just fucked anyone. He continued to walk, sitting down by a tree. Wanting to relax and force his mind to clear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:23 pm

"Vicious" He grinned, "That's what I call em" He laughed, chuckling as he watched the other, raising a brow, "Been here a couple years off and on, didn't actually stick with it until this year" He said, "I'm no where near finding a mate, never really tried to, just fooled around whenever someone wanted it" He shrugged, "A lot of people like to just have some fun and relive daily stresses, so I help if they want" He said, "You need some... Relaxation, you tell me" He said with a grin, winking slyly, though he was completely serious about helping the other if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Braydon looked down at the book, looking at the historical figures that had a chihuahua as their spirit animal. "I know, and I've learned that. But i get.. jealous when i see other people's spirit animals. It'd be cool to have a griffin or a lion," he sighed and looked over to Aries. Morphing back into his human form, cheeks turning a bright red at his words. "I'm not vicious-" he insisted, crossing his arms over his chest. "Chihuahuas are just protective, yet very social. I'm far from vicious," he said. Pressing his ears back against his head. "So.. um.. how long have you been here. And i heard you find your special mate here. Have you found yours?" He asked, hoping he wasn't intruding that much on his personal life. But he had to know if he was single.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:03 pm

He nodded with a smile at the offer of the baked goods, raising a brow as the other showed him his spirit animal, "You'd be surprised at the historical figures that had the same spirit animal" He said with a smile, tossing a book over, the book opening to a list of historical figures and their spirit animals, "Being a chihuahua doesn't mean you should be upset or embarrassed by it, you should honor the fact that you have a mighty creature for the size of it" He said, "Believe me, I'd rather be mauled to death by a hoard of griffins than a hoard of Chihuahuas" He said with a laugh, "Vicious little things they are" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Bray opened his mouth, in awe that the other was a Griffin. A Griffin, it's not often that you see people with those kinds of spirit animals. He wished he would have been lucky like that, but he was stuck with a fucking chihuahua. "I can bring you some things i bake. Im sure in my class we practice baked goods all the time, so i can let you try some of my baking." He beamed, hoping he would agree to the pastries. He blushes and looked to the side. "Yeah.. i wish i was as lucky as you. I'm stuck with this-" he said, morphing into his chihuahua form. Of course, he didn't have to worry about being too big like Aries did. "A chihuahua." He said. Shifting on his bed, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Aries gave a nod as he listened to the other, "Nice, never been good at cooking myself, microwaves have been my friends for years" He laughed, looking up as the other asked about his spirit animal, "I assumed you would ask" He said, "A Griffin, apparently they're quite rare, being a mythical creature and all, guess it's just my luck that I have the name of the God of war, and my spirit animal is a griffin" He shrugged, "There isn't enough room in here for me to shift, but I can show you later" He offered.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:30 pm

Braydon watched Aries, shifting so he sat down on his bed. Ears perked and tail wagging happily. "Major?" What was his major again? Oh yeah, "Culinary Arts. Mostly just baking," he said sheepishly. Despite being super thin and small, he ate a whole lot of food. How? He wasn't quite sure. But he was able to eat like it was nothing. He thought Aries would have been another canine. But damn, he was still hot. He crossed his legs on his bed, pulling off his clothes so he could change into fresher clothes. "So, what is your spirit animal? That is, if you do not mind," he asked. Wanting to know, since by the way he currently was, he was handsome and cool looking. He was bound to have a mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 pm

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 Griffin_myth_05

Aries had just gotten out of the shower after a heavy work out session, he glanced up as he heard the door, continuing to pull his shirt on, he had dark feathers mingled in his black hair and claws on the end of his hands, a long feathered tail curled lightly as he outstretched his clawed hand, "Aries" He stated, the male's voice deep yet quite soothing, he plopped onto his bed as he watched the other, "What's your major?" He questioned, gesturing to the many weapons behind himself, "Mines history and ancient battles" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 8b6d05c596145d43014844e55e42ab97

Braydon hoisted his backpack over his shoulder, staring up at his new college. It was a school for people who have spirit animals. When he turned seventeen, he gained his spirit animal. Whenever you gain your spirit animal, you gain a few of their traits.

Braydon was short and lithe, with big eyes and an outgoing personality. Along with those attributes, he acquired large radar ears and a thin tail. He thought he would have a large canine, but his eighteenth birthday disappointed him. Once you turn eighteen, you can shift into your spirit animal. At his party, he shifted into his animal. Only to find that he was a chihuahua. Was it embarrassing? Yes. But what more could he do?

Bray stepped into the school, eyes growing wide at the sight. There were birds flying around, cats prowling together- he never thought this place would be wonderful. He looked around and walked to his dorm. The college selects a roommate that is the same species. So he assumed he was bound to get another person with a canine spirit animal.

Stepping inside, his tail started to sway. Licking his lower lip, observing the man before him. He could see his toned muscles, the way his body moved as he worked to put on a shirt. Damn, he was going to lose his mind having to stay with his guy. But he told himself he could have already found hus mate. Braydon just walked to his side of the room, greeting the newcomer. "Hello, my name is Braydon. It's nice to meet you," he greeted. Thrusting a hand out to meet him.

Big eyes fixed up at him, trying not to drool over his figure. He also tried to get his tail to stop wagging, not wanting to give his emotions away. His mind racing and thinking about the taller man on top of him- stop. This man may be straighter than a pole. He was helpless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7