HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Braydon mewled as Aries took his cock into his mouth. Bucking his hips slightly in response to the pleasure he was receiving from the male. A few moans leaving him as another digit was pushed into him. Hips tensing as he coukd feel the fingers work to open him up. After a few minutes, he finally decided to ask a question that was bothering him. "So, i know what a knot does. But what do the barbs on the bottom do?" He asked. Quite curious about the barbs along the underside of Aries's cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Aries gave a purr-like sound as he leaned into the others hand, taking his cock into his mouth and beginning to suck softly as he thrust his finger in and out of him softly, adding a second finger slowly and scissoring him to stretch him out, hopefully making the main event less painful for the other.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Bray rolled his eyes as Aries commented on them being vicious. "I bet," he responded. A bit glad that he didn't have to go through that trouble. The smaller male whined as the warm hand left his cock. Body tensing up as a warm tongue started to lap at his hardening length. He gasped as something was pushed inside of him, fingertips digging into the bed. He was thankful that Aries was going to at least stretch him out. He wouldn't be able to sit down for weeks if he didn't. He stroked at his hair, ears folding back as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am

"Told you they're vicious" He teased and chuckled, he watched the other's reaction to his cock and he gave a soft laugh, "Ain't easy, lemme tell you" He said, continuing to stroke the other while he kissed at his chest, "Yours is fine, don't worry" He said, kissing the other while he continued stroking and pumping him, he pulled away briefly and he began licking at the other's cock, softly prodding a finger against the other's asshole, slowly pushing his finger into him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:03 am

"I know im sure. If you prove to be an ass and i regret my decision, I'll certainly be a vicious little chihuahua." Braydon hummed. Watching as Aries revealed his thich, long cock. Mouth dropping open at the sight of the erect cock. "Wow.." he breathed. No wonder people wanted him to fuck them, this cock was probably the best in the whole college. "How the hell can you carry that around?" He questioned. Trembling as Aries grabbed and started to pump his cock. Hips moving as he presented his ass to the other for his member. "Mine is small, but thats what i get for having a chihuahua as my spirit animal.." he chuckled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:55 am

"As long as you're sure" He said softly and kissed the other deeply as he removed their clothing, revealing his large cock to the other, even his cock had some griffin attributes, a partially swelled knot at the base and a few barbs along the bottom, "I guess it just kinda happened once I turned eighteen" He said, beginning to stroke the other's cock softly, "I honestly was tiny before I knew what my spirit animal was" He said and laughed softly, continuing to grind against the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:51 am

"I wanted to save myself for the right person. And as soon as i met you, i knew you were the right person. Because no one else makes me feel like this," he responded. A soft noise leaving him as his back made contact with the bed. Rocking his hips back as he grinded his cock into his ass. "I.. i didn't expect you to feel this big. I've never heard of someone being as big as you are.." he said sheepishly. A bit excited to try and stuff the large cock inside of him. Eager to feel the way it stretches him open.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:42 am

Aries grabbed onto Braydon instantly as he felt him on his lap, he kissed him in return and started softly grinding against him, "Are you sure about this?" he asked softly, standing and easily holding the other up, his hands on the other's rear and he laid him down on his back softly, pinning him with his body and he looked the other in the eyes, wanting him to be sure, "You said you wanted to save yourself" He teased as he continued to grind his hardening cock against the other's ass while he started kissing at his neck, biting softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:38 am

Bray soon stood and pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving himself in his boxers. He took a deep breath and stepped over to where Aries sat. He climbed up and sat on his lap. "Oh-" he breathed. Feeling his cock under his ass. It was bigger than he had expected. "I want this to be official. I want you, i need you. I love you and i want to show you how much i love you," he breathed. Pressing a kiss against his lips, hoping he would want to do this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:22 am

He carried the other in his coat to keep him warm, he smiled as he watched them once in their dorm, "Anytime" He said, "Just let me know and we'll go" He said as he sat on his bed, watching the other from across the room, not planning on making a move on the other, he realized while they were out that he really did have some kind of feeling toward the other, not wanting to screw up, he was ready to wait as long as the other wanted.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:16 am

Braydon blushed once Aries told him to shift. At least he was a chihuahua, so he could be carried around like it was nothing. He quickly morphed into the small canine, tail wagging as he was lifted into his date's arms. He settled down and watched as they walked to the college and into their dorm. once inside, he shifted up and bounced out of his arms. Landing on the bed and morphing back into his human form. Laughing and leaning back, "that was wonderful. I would love to do that again.." he hummed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:05 am

Aries gave a nod as the other spoke, diving down toward the ground at a high speed, spreading out his wings and catching them with plenty of time, landing softly and he purred as the other was close, he shifted back and he softly took his coat off the other, "Shift, I'll carry you" He said, offering the other warmth on the walk back, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:03 am

Braydon looked up and stared at the stars above. He was left speechless, staring up towards the sky. After what seemed like forever, he finally looked down. "This was wonderful, but we should get back to our dorm. We do have a time we cannot stay out past." He hummed, glad to have aeen this. When they were finally on the ground, he climbed off and pressed close to Aries. Waiting for him to morph back into his human form. Eager to get inside, it was cold.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:40 am

Aries purred as he listened to him, "If you think this is beautiful, check this out" He said, suddenly flying higher, breaching the clouds and the lights of the city were gone, above them, millions of stars above them shining brightly, he glanced back toward him and a smile graced his beak, hovering smoothly, flapping every once and a while to stay up in the air.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:36 am

Braydon did, in fact, hold on. Refusing to let go of the large griffin. Peaking over so he could look at the lights that the buildings let off. He gazed in awe, shocked by how beautiful it was. "I.. i didn't expect this to look so beautiful from this height. But wow," he spoke, moving a hand to stroke at his back. Mind still thinking about what could happen when they returned to their dorm. They could go and fuck, they could watch movies, they could do a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:20 am

"Hang on" He purred as he suddenly launched into the air, flapping his mighty wings and he flew up high quickly, evening out once they were above the buildings and he purred as he glanced back toward the other, flying smoothly through the air.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:18 am

"I bet you do, because they're so lovely..." he breathed, moving his head so he could look at the people who walked by. Watching as they stared, wondering why they were staring. He climbed up onto the Griffin, holding onto him. A bit worried about how things would go. Not wanting to fly off and die. "Okay, I'm ready to go," he said, taking in a sharp breath. Not wanting Aries to see that he was worried about what may happen. He trusted the man, so hopefully things will turn out wonderful.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:04 am

"I tend to take good care of my feathers to keep them that way" He said softly, leaning into the other's touch softly, his tail lashing and he purred, "Hop on" He said as he stood, bowing slightly to let the other onto his back, even in this form it was clear he was very muscular, many passer-by staring at the large griffin, though most weren't staring at him in general, more toward his back end, toward his large package, though he paid no mind to the other's, only focusing on Bray.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 12:00 am

Bray pulled the large coat around him, breathing in the scent of the man. Watching him curiously as he shifted, absolutely amazed by the sight of him. He moved his hands up so he could stroke his fingers over his feathers. In awe due to how soft they were against his fingers. "Wow, i didn't expect your feathers to feel so soft.." he murmured shifting himself so he could stand closer to the Griffin. "How.. how are we going to fly?" He asked. Unsure if Aries could carry him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:44 pm

Aries smiled softly as he walked with the other, noting his shiver and he draped his coat around the other, claiming he was warm anyway, when they were sitting on the bench, Aries moved and let his body shift, standing tall in his griffin form and he shook himself out, his wings spread out before folding to his sides, the griffin letting out a purr-like sound as he sat and lashed his tail softly, his body would have been hard to see in the darkness if there hadn't been ant lights surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Braydon shifted, soon taking his hand. Walking with him to the campus park. He shivered at the cool air, looking around at the beautiful flowers that bloomed everywhere. The sky was slowly darkening, causing the lights to turn on in the big city. Maybe when they got home, they could climb into bed and- no. He did not want to push things too far. He held Aries's hand, walking around the beautiful park. Sitting down on a bench by a little pond. Waiting for Aries to shift into griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:31 pm

"The campus park, the gardens were just tended to a bit ago, there's a lot of great stuff there" He smiled as he let the other go and he rose up, stretching out, "If you want, I can take you for a ride, fly you around" He smiled, offering the other his hand, "It'll be fun" He told him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:28 pm

Bray was about to complain when his pillow was pulled away, looking over to Aries as he pinned him down onto his bed. Cheeks flushing as he stared up at him, chewing on his lower lip. Looking to the side as fingers stroked at his cheek. When the other mentioned having a date, he was about to protest and say he didn't want to go. But decided to trust him and nod. "Okay, where are we going?" He asked. Wanting to know what Aries had in mind for a date.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:14 pm

He raised a brow as he listened to him, "I figured, not the first time someone hasn't agreed with what I do" He said, he moved and he took the other's pillow, rolling him and pinning him down gently, "I didn't want to make you jealous, didn't mean to" He said softly, "I didn't mean to hurt you" He said, stroking his cheek gently, "Besides, I promised I would show you my spirit animal" He smiled, "So come on, let's go, we'll call it a date" He grinned, "No strings, just you and me, on a date" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Bray turned his head away, staring towards the door as he sighed in defeat. "I lied about leaving so early. I didn't want to think about you fucking with so many others. I got.. i got really jealous and i went off and found Frederick. I thought he would at least fill that empty void, but i guess not." Braydon sighed, sitting himself up. "Just.. go back to whatever you were doing. Im going to nap," he said. Grabbing for his pillow and rolling onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-