From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your [P]ersonal Assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:55 am

Ralph nodded in excitement, causing Simon to chortle softly. "It's not really a store like that, so buying the whole thing won't be a problem." He mused, watching Robert with amusement. "Are you sure you want to do that? Im afraid you're going to hurt yourself if you do something like that," he frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. Hoping he would understand his worry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:11 am

"Well... I need to lug my old carcass out sometime, so sure, we can go, but don't expect me to buy an entire store you two" he teased, giving them a smile, "And maybe later, I'll try on my legs again with Simon's help and we can do a workout" He said with a smile, he felt more at ease with Simon closer, he was still unsure himself at how to care for his son, it was still all new to him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:41 am

Simon watched the two, blinking as Robert turned his head to look at him. He squirmed awkwardly, unsure of what to do. He knew exactly how to care and look after a child, but he was scared to hurt someone again. The android carefully stepped over, knowing he wasn't going to get over things if he continued to fear for the worst. He knelt down and grabbed Ralph carefully, trying to ease his sorrow. "Hey, how about we do something fun? There is this store close by that i know you'd enjoy," he suggested. Hoping the boy would agree, smiling once he nodded and wiped away his tears. "Daddy, can we go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:41 am

Robert held Ralph close and he rubbed his back softly, he pulled the other to sit on the floor with him, the older male letting out a soft breath, "It's okay to let it out Ralph, you don't need to pretend to be strong, letting it out is already making you strong" He said softly, rocking the young boy softly, glancing back toward Simon, clearly unsure himself if he was doing things right.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:24 am

Ralph looked down shamefully, lower lip quivering as he struggled not to cry. He was about to say otherwise, but he kept his mouth closed. Nodding his head slowly as Robert spoke of him staying there and how he wouldn't leave him. He hoped his father wouldn't leave him. When his father finally said he could cry, he allowed himself to cry. He grabbed his father and hugged him, crying softly into his shoulder. Simon had awoken during this point and sat up, blinking as he heard Ralph crying. He wanted to help, but he was afraid of doing something horrible. Since the accident that caused his family to throw him away, he's gotten more anxious around kids. He just doesn't want to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:18 am

The ex soldier pulled away from his android lover, wincing slightly as he hobbled to his son, cupping his face softly, "You'll stay with us, you are my son after all" He said, "I've had a parent abandon me before, I won't leave you" He promised, stroking the young boy's hair softly, "And it's okay to cry Ralph, everyone cries, don't try to hold in your emotions, eventually they'll just turn into blind rage, I don't want that for you" He said, "You're nothing less if you cry, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:00 am

Ralph frowned as his father spoke about what had happened. He shifted on his feet and looked down, shocked his mother didn't even bother to bring him along. Did she not want him? "What am I going to do now?" He croaked, biting his lower lip as tears started to form in his eyes. His shoulders shook as he struggled to hold in his tears. Not wanting to cry in front of his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 10:10 pm

Robert watched the android go before he sighed, leaning back lightly, he jumped as he heard his son, looking to the boy and he sighed, "Ralph.... She and I just... Aren't meant to get along... I... Asked her to leave..." He said, giving the boy a sad look, "I don't want you thinking poorly of your mother... She's still your mother, but... She left without a second thought to you... She didn't even look back..." he told him, hanging his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 pm

The female android thanked him for what he said, leaving them alone. Ralph climbed out of bed and stepped to the living room, rubbing his eyes slightly. "Dad? What's going on?" He asked, wondering where his mother was. She wasn't in the bedroom where she last was, so he was quite worried. "Where did mom go?" He asked, a frown on his face as he shifted on his feet. Watching as his father stroked at the male's hair. It was Simon, why wasn't it his mother?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Once Simon was calmed, he glanced up toward the female android, "Thanks again, and you lot stay safe, don't do Nithin stupid, if you need a spot to lay low, come here, if anyone asks, we'll make some stupid thing up" He stated, looking to Simon once they were alone, unsure of what he could do to help the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Simon sighed and struggled to relax, not wanting to stress himself out too much. He didn't want to stress too much to the point where he self destructed. "I hope things get better.." He repeated weakly. Why couldn't he be a normal human being? Their relationship wouldn't be so frowned upon if he was human. He curled his fingers into his shirt, trying to relax himself as best as he could. After a while, he relaxed and went back into stasis so he could recharge. "We're, going to leave you alone." The female android said, standing up so she could do other things with her friend.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:21 pm

"The reason humans say it's an error, is because they know if the Android's are as human as they can be made, there would be a worse uprising than there is now, and humans wouldn't be able to continue to populate the earth because more human and android relationships would happen" Robert sighed out, continuing to pet the other's head softly. "Give it some time Simon, things will get better" Robert said softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:53 pm

The android closed his eyes as fingers stroked at his head. He relaxed against him, attempting to calm himself down. "I hope they will.." He feared things won't get better. He feared that something bad will happen and they have to leave one another. He didn't want to leave Robert, he was afraid of being alone. "I know, I know what these emotions are. But haven't you kept up with anything? These emotions are 'errors' in my software. I'm not meant to feel anything. I'm meant to just obey and do what I'm told without a single thought." He weakly said. The female android frowned and shuffled over, trying to calm Simon. "No, these feelings were meant to be. It's not our fault that he understand and interpret emotions. We were meant to be human," she assured softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:29 am

Rob sighed as he watched the other, "I know... I was just so mad.." He sighed, he began stroking the other's head softly, "Things will get better... I know they will" He said, "You don't need to be human Simon, I told you, you're the most human I've seen in a long time" He said, "All these feelings you're having, they're human feelings and emotions" He told him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:13 am

Simon turned his head so he could look at the man, a frown on his face. "I'll be okay for now, you don't look good.." He said, moving himself so he could take care of the stubs. "You need to take better care of these. You're going to get an infection if you keep doing this," he said. Keeping his eyes fixed on the stubs, making sure they were both not bleeding anymore. He soon moved his head down and rested it on his lap, struggling to relax. "Why can't I be human like you? Things would be so much easier. I would have the same rights, I wouldn't have to worry about things like this.." He closed his eyes slightly, exhausted beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:11 am

"Fucking bitch" He snarled as he slammed the door behind her, "Doesn't even think about trying to take the kid" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, wincing lightly as he hobbled toward the couch, "Sorry Simon, try to get back to sleep" He murmured, "You need time to recharge" He said, climbing onto the couch, rubbing at his stubs lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:04 am

Sarah was about to shout back at him, but found herself back on the streets. She growled and lifted up her things. "Fuck you, Robert!" She snarled, storming off to find a place to stay. She can find a new man, a new place to call home. She was going to have Robert keep her son, not bothering to take him with her. He can have that dumbass he lives with to take care of him. Simon soon awoke, body shuddering as he powered back on. He shifted to try and stand up, grunting at how stiff his limbs were. He absolutely hated this, but he just had to live with it now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:41 am

"Getting you the fuck out of my house" He snapped, jumping off the bed and he began throwing all her things in a bag, "I was tired of your shit once, I thought maybe things could work, but you're fucking things up again, now get the fuck out" He yelled, despite the damage to his stubs, he dragged her bags and moved to the door, throwing them outside, his breathing quick as he was trying to contain his rage, but he was losing himself to his rage.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 am

Simon watched the man, curious as to what he was doing. He was about to get up and follow, but could only feel his joints lock up. He huffed in pain and slumped back down, closing his eyes tightly. He took in sharp breaths, trying to relax himself against the ground. He soon found himself shutting down and recharging, knowing he needed to regain his energy. Sarah jumped as the blankets were pulled off of her. "Hey, hey!" She shouted, squirming as she fell onto the floor. "What the fuck are you doing?" She shouted, turning her head to glare at Robert.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:42 am

Robert gave a smile as he listened to the other, stroking his cheek softly, "You rest here, I gotta take out the trash" He said, kissing him briefly before he climbed into his chair, huffing to himself and scowling as he made his way toward the bedroom, he pulled himself onto the bed and glared toward his ex wife, "Out" He growled, roughly yanking the blanket off her and he worked to shove her off the bed, "Get the fuck out" He snapped loudly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:00 pm

Simon kept his eyes fixed on the man, biting his lower lip as he listened to him. Does he really have Robert? Last few times he had seen the man was with that woman in bed. He could only shudder in disgust at the looks she gave him. Teasing him because she had him and he didn't. He closed his eyes slightly, struggling to calm his mind, hating how anxious he got. He took in a sharp breath, soon nodding and relaxing against the male. "Okay, fine. One last chance." He said, blinking his eyes open so he could look up at Robert.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:45 am

"I married her because I felt like it at the time, I was an idiot, I thought I was some tough army man with a trophy wife" He said, moving so Simon had to look at him, "You have me Simon, eternally, that's one thing she won't have, she may have had my kid, but she doesn't have me, that's a promise" He said softly, "Will you give me another chance?" He asked softly, "If you don't want to, that's fine, we'll work it out from there" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 4:20 am

Simon was about to open his mouth and testify, but he kept his mouth shut. He wasn't more human, he was a machine. A machine that was flawed. The android nearly jumped as Robert jumped onto him, keeping him pinned. He turned his eyes away, unable to meet his gaze. He swallowed and shook his head. "What good is that, Robert? You have a connection to her. She bore your child and you married her before the fiasco even started. What do i have? Nothing.. I'm just a machine." He murmured weakly, not meeting the other's gaze.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 am

Robert flinched slightly at the other's words, until the last part, Rob couldn't help but let out his growl, "You're more human than she ever is or was Simon" He snapped, not realizing how angry the statement made him, he jumped from his chair and onto Simon, "That slut is nothing to me Simon" He growled, "She didn't try to work things out when I came back, she didn't try to help me get better, you stayed Simon, until you just couldn't handle it anymore" He said, cupping the other's face, "You deviated and stayed with me, and I was an idiot for not seeing what she was doing sooner, I ruined what we had, and I'm sorry" He said, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:55 am

Simon laid on his back, blinking sharply as he registered what was said. home, he was back home. His home, a place where he was welcome. He turned his head to look at Robert, a frown on his face as he spoke of what the woman had done. "You pushed me away like I was nothing. And I started to realize I was just a piece of machinery designed to he used and tossed away like I was nothing. I'm used to it now, that's what my old family did to me," he said. Turning his head to face the ceiling. "Besides, she is human. I'm.. Not," he shakily said, biting his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your [P]ersonal Assistant   Your [P]ersonal Assistant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your [P]ersonal Assistant
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: